Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

Giant 11-23-2007 14:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennYp (Post 6827617)
I live in chicago :cool: and yep it was cold damn near froze my **** off waitin in line

:)

Jenny I will rep u back when this rule let me :p<3

*ItamousE* 11-23-2007 14:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craneses (Post 6827612)
For "Craneses' Time"

lmao

JennYp 11-23-2007 14:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by *ItamousE* (Post 6827631)
i remember the one when steve-o put the bottle rocket in his ass, lights it, and it flys out

morons but they got paid good money for it :/

Chowlin 11-23-2007 14:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by *ItamousE* (Post 6827631)
i remember the one when steve-o put the bottle rocket in his ass, lights it, and it flys out

LMAO!

Sum0 11-23-2007 14:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennYp (Post 6827645)
morons but they got paid good money for it :/

Still pls don't do things like that wiff j00r goodiez :D

Valkyrie 11-23-2007 14:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennYp (Post 6827645)
morons but they got paid good money for it :/

yeah I bet they did.

JennYp 11-23-2007 14:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craneses (Post 6827642)
It was like -10 2day. i only had a parka and a t-shirt, my coat was buttoned up. I saw the guy me and panda wanted to beat up, and i pushed him down a hill that was covered in snow. then i whipped off my coat and fought a fatty in a t-shirt. :cool: very cold day.


i just brought my hoodie i needed my man to keep meh warm :/. and who did chu beat up

TehPandaKing 11-23-2007 14:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craneses (Post 6827642)
It was like -10 2day. i only had a parka and a t-shirt, my coat was buttoned up. I saw the guy me and panda wanted to beat up, and i pushed him down a hill that was covered in snow. then i whipped off my coat and fought a fatty in a t-shirt. :cool: very cold day.

Hey, I called dibs on that guy, *******. :mad:

Craneses 11-23-2007 14:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennYp (Post 6827645)
morons but they got paid good money for it :/

No, i don't think it was that much, they did it for jokes is what they said o_o. true morons.

JennYp 11-23-2007 14:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sum0 (Post 6827651)
Still pls don't do things like that wiff j00r goodiez :D

nope my goodies stay pain free :p

Craneses 11-23-2007 14:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennYp (Post 6827656)
i just brought my hoodie i needed my man to keep meh warm :/. and who did chu beat up

A "friend's" ex-boyfriend.

@Panda, He thought i was joking around, but seriously, i pushed him down a snowy hill and he was covered in snow, i dunno if he was hiding his anger or just w/e

*ItamousE* 11-23-2007 14:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennYp (Post 6827645)
morons but they got paid good money for it :/

yesh they did, lol
dunno, i always LMFAO @ them, they did some fuked up ****

Chowlin 11-23-2007 14:43

wow we talk to much xD everyone rep me again :O 768 rep i keep getting higher and higher :D

JennYp 11-23-2007 14:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craneses (Post 6827676)
A "friend's" ex-boyfriend.

@Panda, He thought i was joking around, but seriously, i pushed him down a snowy hill and he was covered in snow, i dunno if he was hiding his anger or just w/e

Ooooooooo :cool: dats cool wait chu live in canada and panda dont i r confused

Craneses 11-23-2007 14:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chowlin (Post 6827679)
wow we talk to much xD everyone rep me again :O 768 rep i keep getting higher and higher :D

No, you're wrong. You talk to less.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:54.