Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Fire/Water (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=305)
-   -   My first thread :)) and boy is it a doozy :(( (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=695540)

Nipplesmagee 08-16-2010 17:30

My first thread :)) and boy is it a doozy :((

Seeing that shadows creed wants to try to destroy my name (lmao, good luck ;)) im gonna set it straight right here. Like me buying the gears now, no more bull****. Im sick of the lame ass GW's, and im buyin stuff to fix it, so those that care to make fun of me, here's me :). I started as a noob mining tc for house permits, and thats when the game sucked me in. First, I wanted a super kat so it glowed and looked neater...lol Second I started buying some gears so i could protect my friends mining. I talked more then, (can u believe it?) and soon made alot of friends on both sides of the gw guilds. I started sitting in ga, cause house permits went to crap, and it was a little more action paced...lol I watched how Tk acted, and i watched how L2H acted, and after about a year of tryin to pick, I went L2H. This is where the game wasnt as much fun anymore, cause i always liked helpin more then fightin, and much like now, friends killed me, and it upset me. I play this game for my friends, not to be the best, or win gw, or any of that. I always played to help, and i do it even now, and always will. I came back to make gw fun again, and i will do it, one way or another. So, i came to know old zao and kyo...the two top gl's :). After this, i started buying, and got quite good. Then the water fire merge happened and i became ****...lol. I quit. Came back, and tried to get ftp ally vs zao and champ (my dream, enemies at the time). I was told no, and i quit for a second time. Then shadows killed me and cosmo, and here i am. I dont hate none of u, i respect the money and time u have invested, but i gotta do this. Too many have quit that leveled and built with me, and i wont abandon them any longer. So whether u want to believe it or not, it aint about me, Ive been the same player i was at 1 bp that i am at 311, and u can ask anyone who knows me that (theres a few ;) ) and i will find a way to beat u :). VIVA LA SERVER!!! lmao

TheChampion 08-16-2010 17:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nipplesmagee (Post 11290792)
and champ (my dream,

ty, I knew you liked me but I didn't know to what extent :)

Undertow 08-16-2010 18:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nipplesmagee (Post 11290792)

We have some gears left on fire/water I THINK. You looking to buy? :cool:

Undertow 08-16-2010 18:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheChampion (Post 11290813)

lol

|Shadows~Creed| 08-16-2010 18:23

how come my name isnt bolded :o i want my name bolded!!!

Pusher 08-16-2010 18:24

HOW COME I'M NOT MENTIONED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO BE MENTIONED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

|Shadows~Creed| 08-16-2010 18:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pusher (Post 11290883)
HOW COME I'M NOT MENTIONED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO BE MENTIONED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

HAH im referenced TWICE!!!!! but its not bolded :(

Pusher 08-16-2010 18:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Shadows~Creed| (Post 11290885)
HAH im referenced TWICE!!!!! but its not bolded :(

i hope your head explodes from your ego...just hear it go POP!

|Shadows~Creed| 08-16-2010 18:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pusher (Post 11290886)
i hope your head explodes from your ego...just hear it go POP!

:D:D:Dyour just jealous that u didnt get talked about :D and dont worry ;o i getting the doors expanded in my house my ego will be just fine but thank you for the concern ;)

Pusher 08-16-2010 18:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Shadows~Creed| (Post 11290890)
:D:D:Dyour just jealous that u didnt get talked about :D and dont worry ;o i getting the doors expanded in my house my ego will be just fine but thank you for the concern ;)

You're an idiot who thinks he's better than what he really is. Hope you sleep well at night with your dogs who are the only ones that care about you...noob.

|Shadows~Creed| 08-16-2010 18:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pusher (Post 11290896)
You're an idiot who thinks he's better than what he really is. Hope you sleep well at night with your dogs who are the only ones that care about you...noob.

:(:( your just upset that u didnt get mentioned:D:D:D:D maybe if you one day can accomplish what i have done u can have people come at you screaming bloody murder ;o....or just get a stalker named nipplesmagee that works also;)

Pusher 08-16-2010 18:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Shadows~Creed| (Post 11290898)
:(:( your just upset that u didnt get mentioned:D:D:D:D maybe if you one day can accomplish what i have done u can have people come at you screaming bloody murder ;o....or just get a stalker named nipplesmagee that works also;)

I already have stalkers ;) Had them before you...noob. I pr0.

Nipplesmagee 08-16-2010 18:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheChampion (Post 11290813)

Dont think im ur She Ra lmao... and nerf, i cant figure u out, so u were left out of it for now, it was long enough :cool:

|Shadows~Creed| 08-16-2010 18:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pusher (Post 11290899)
I already have stalkers ;) Had them before you...noob. I pr0.

nahh im more pro then you ;o i made nipples quit then come back!!! TQ should totally start paying me cause i gets people to buy dbs :D:D

sidessss your just jealous that i got mentioned!!!!!

Pusher 08-16-2010 18:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nipplesmagee (Post 11290900)
Dont think im ur She Ra lmao... and nerf, i cant figure u out, so u were left out of it for now, it was long enough :cool:

You can't figure me out? :'( I'm simple to figure out. :D

|Shadows~Creed| 08-16-2010 18:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pusher (Post 11290904)
You can't figure me out? :'( I'm simple to figure out. :D

Nerf<---hes one of them simple folk ;o in his head it goes like this *food food sleep sleep CONQUER!!!!!!!!!!:D:cool:

Pusher 08-16-2010 18:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Shadows~Creed| (Post 11290902)
nahh im more pro then you ;o i made nipples quit then come back!!! TQ should totally start paying me cause i gets people to buy dbs :D:D

sidessss your just jealous that i got mentioned!!!!!

I buy more bulks to pk you with. I have people marry me all the times menz.

STOP DOUBLE POSTING MENZ

|Shadows~Creed| 08-16-2010 18:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pusher (Post 11290909)
I buy more bulks to pk you with. I have people marry me all the times menz.

STOP DOUBLE POSTING MENZ

nahhh TQ should fire u. you make your wives quit ;o i make people buy dbs!!!!!!!!:eek:
and ":P not my fault that you cant handle hte double posts!!!!!!

Pusher 08-16-2010 18:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Shadows~Creed| (Post 11290908)
Nerf<---hes one of them simple folk ;o in his head it goes like this *food food sleep sleep CONQUER!!!!!!!!!!:D:cool:

I PK Shadows Creed...he just jealous. Plus it's "sleep, food, work, food, work, home, CO, pk shadows, sleep"

Red~ 08-16-2010 18:37

I like chicken and watermelon.

Nipplesmagee 08-16-2010 18:38

Ur probably startin to twitch by now

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Shadows~Creed| (Post 11290898)

U come and find ME, u idiot...lol How much u spent on grotto keys checking up on ur stalker :D Wonder if ur friends laugh to themselves when u die by the worst pker on the server in front of them :p

|Shadows~Creed| 08-16-2010 18:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pusher (Post 11290912)
I PK Shadows Creed...he just jealous. Plus it's "sleep, food, work, food, work, home, CO, pk shadows, sleep"

:o but u forgot pk chaos!!1 and sidesss ;o thats wayy to complicated for you lol :rolleyes:

and :P your just jealous that i got mentioned and that my ego like 10 times yours :cool: btw dont worry the doors just got expanded im all good

Pusher 08-16-2010 18:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Shadows~Creed| (Post 11290916)
:o but u forgot pk chaos!!1 and sidesss ;o thats wayy to complicated for you lol :rolleyes:

and :P your just jealous that i got mentioned and that my ego like 10 times yours :cool: btw dont worry the doors just got expanded im all good

I hope you get poked by a pin and your head explodes...it'll make me happy menz, and I'll buy more bulks to celebrate.

|Shadows~Creed| 08-16-2010 18:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pusher (Post 11290919)
I hope you get poked by a pin and your head explodes...it'll make me happy menz, and I'll buy more bulks to celebrate.

:O if u give me bulk maybe i will ;o...nahhh my egos so strong a pin wouldnt break it :D. and like nerf chaos ninja gots a simple mind it goes like this WATERMELON, WATERMELON,WATERMELON, CHICKEN, PK NERF, WATERMELON

Pusher 08-16-2010 18:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by |shadows~creed| (Post 11290923)
:o if u give me bulk maybe i will ;o...nahhh my egos so strong a pin wouldnt break it :d. And like nerf chaos ninja gots a simple mind it goes like this watermelon, watermelon,watermelon, chicken, pk nerf, watermelon

pk shadows, pk chaos, pk shadows, pk shadows, pk chaos, sleep, sleep, work

|Shadows~Creed| 08-16-2010 18:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pusher (Post 11290930)
pk shadows, pk chaos, pk shadows, pk shadows, pk chaos, sleep, sleep, work

but wat about strykes ;o cant forget our lil canadian friend now lol.... ;P your not pro enough to get me!! i pay gaurd1 and terato dragon to follow me around ;o

Pusher 08-16-2010 18:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Shadows~Creed| (Post 11290934)
but wat about strykes ;o cant forget our lil canadian friend now lol.... ;P your not pro enough to get me!! i pay gaurd1 and terato dragon to follow me around ;o

i am terato dragon....i kill all. you noob, i pr0 drag0n

Red~ 08-16-2010 18:47

I also like lobsters.

|Shadows~Creed| 08-16-2010 18:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pusher (Post 11290935)
i am terato dragon....i kill all. you noob, i pr0 drag0n

nah nah remeber i killed sever ;) i used my connections with gaurd1's to run eveyrone off to jail ;o i pro..PRO!!!!

WATERMELON!!!!!!!

|Shadows~Creed| 08-16-2010 18:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red~ (Post 11290937)
I also like lobsters.

but if you eat lobster u cant buy bulk :confused::confused::confused::confused: go for watermelon they cheaper!!!!!:cool:

Pusher 08-16-2010 18:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Shadows~Creed| (Post 11290938)
nah nah remeber i killed sever ;) i used my connections with gaurd1's to run eveyrone off to jail ;o i pro..PRO!!!!

WATERMELON!!!!!!!

VORTEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

|Shadows~Creed| 08-16-2010 18:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pusher (Post 11290942)
VORTEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

"HE KILLED ME WHILE I WAS IN VORTEX AND EATING WATERMELON"
ChaosNinja first time terato dragon

;o my pet kill all!!!!!

Pusher 08-16-2010 18:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Shadows~Creed| (Post 11290948)
"HE KILLED ME WHILE I WAS IN VORTEX AND EATING WATERMELON"
ChaosNinja first time terato dragon

;o my pet kill all!!!!!

"AND CHICKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VORTEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!" <-- ChaosNinja

Red~ 08-16-2010 18:52

Guess who said this!

"You can make bagels?!?!"

Pusher 08-16-2010 18:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red~ (Post 11290953)
Guess who said this!

Doughnuts not bagels...noob. i pr0

|Shadows~Creed| 08-16-2010 18:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red~ (Post 11290953)
Guess who said this!

:o LISTEN HERE its not my fault i didnt know u can make donoughts!!!!:cool::cool:sides i know how ot make bagels its in my blood;);)

Nerf<--ultra noob first time at dragon he went OMG IT 1 HITS ME NOOO BUY BULKS NOW!!!!!

Pusher 08-16-2010 18:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Shadows~Creed| (Post 11290955)
:o LISTEN HERE its not my fault i didnt know u can make donoughts!!!!:cool::cool:sides i know how ot make bagels its in my blood;);)

Nerf<--ultra noob first time at dragon he went OMG IT 1 HITS ME NOOO BUY BULKS NOW!!!!!

i was born pr0. Bulks run in my blood.

|Shadows~Creed| 08-16-2010 18:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pusher (Post 11290959)
i was born pr0. Bulks run in my blood.

nahhh :O your blood not as good as mine. if your pro i ULTRA PRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:D:D:D

sides ;o we both know your just jealous of my MASSIVE ego :eek:

paul81 08-16-2010 18:59

well it seems a lot of people have rather big ego's however nipples you disappoint me all the hassle you had from me, you told me you would bulk up to kill me and you did! yet still no mention of me :(

and nipples i have said it b4 and I'll say it again your a noob

having some good gears may make you hard but your still a noob and still have
no skills or talent haha

you know who i am

p.s. shadows is the egotist, pusher is the simplistic and chaos is the food critic
so will you lot please get it right!!!

|Shadows~Creed| 08-16-2010 19:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by paul81 (Post 11290965)
well it seems a lot of people have rather big ego's however nipples you disappoint me all the hassle you had from me, you told me you would bulk up to kill me and you did! yet still no mention of me :(

and nipples i have said it b4 and I'll say it again your a noob

having some good gears may make you hard but your still a noob and still have
no skills or talent haha

you know who i am

p.s. shadows is the egotist, pusher is the simplistic and chaos is the food critic
so will you lot please get it right!!!

OI u cheeky little ******* BOLD MY NAME!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D
and yes i agree nerf is simplistic ;o that why he my gaurd!!! as said by bloodgun