Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Fire/Water (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=305)
-   -   My first thread :)) and boy is it a doozy :(( (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=695540)

Pusher 08-16-2010 18:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Shadows~Creed| (Post 11290938)
nah nah remeber i killed sever ;) i used my connections with gaurd1's to run eveyrone off to jail ;o i pro..PRO!!!!

WATERMELON!!!!!!!

VORTEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

|Shadows~Creed| 08-16-2010 18:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pusher (Post 11290942)
VORTEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

"HE KILLED ME WHILE I WAS IN VORTEX AND EATING WATERMELON"
ChaosNinja first time terato dragon

;o my pet kill all!!!!!

Pusher 08-16-2010 18:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Shadows~Creed| (Post 11290948)
"HE KILLED ME WHILE I WAS IN VORTEX AND EATING WATERMELON"
ChaosNinja first time terato dragon

;o my pet kill all!!!!!

"AND CHICKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VORTEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!" <-- ChaosNinja

Red~ 08-16-2010 18:52

Guess who said this!

"You can make bagels?!?!"

Pusher 08-16-2010 18:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red~ (Post 11290953)
Guess who said this!

Doughnuts not bagels...noob. i pr0

|Shadows~Creed| 08-16-2010 18:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red~ (Post 11290953)
Guess who said this!

:o LISTEN HERE its not my fault i didnt know u can make donoughts!!!!:cool::cool:sides i know how ot make bagels its in my blood;);)

Nerf<--ultra noob first time at dragon he went OMG IT 1 HITS ME NOOO BUY BULKS NOW!!!!!

Pusher 08-16-2010 18:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Shadows~Creed| (Post 11290955)
:o LISTEN HERE its not my fault i didnt know u can make donoughts!!!!:cool::cool:sides i know how ot make bagels its in my blood;);)

Nerf<--ultra noob first time at dragon he went OMG IT 1 HITS ME NOOO BUY BULKS NOW!!!!!

i was born pr0. Bulks run in my blood.

|Shadows~Creed| 08-16-2010 18:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pusher (Post 11290959)
i was born pr0. Bulks run in my blood.

nahhh :O your blood not as good as mine. if your pro i ULTRA PRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:D:D:D

sides ;o we both know your just jealous of my MASSIVE ego :eek:

paul81 08-16-2010 18:59

well it seems a lot of people have rather big ego's however nipples you disappoint me all the hassle you had from me, you told me you would bulk up to kill me and you did! yet still no mention of me :(

and nipples i have said it b4 and I'll say it again your a noob

having some good gears may make you hard but your still a noob and still have
no skills or talent haha

you know who i am

p.s. shadows is the egotist, pusher is the simplistic and chaos is the food critic
so will you lot please get it right!!!

|Shadows~Creed| 08-16-2010 19:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by paul81 (Post 11290965)
well it seems a lot of people have rather big ego's however nipples you disappoint me all the hassle you had from me, you told me you would bulk up to kill me and you did! yet still no mention of me :(

no skills or talent haha

you know who i am

p.s. shadows is the egotist, pusher is the simplistic and chaos is the food critic

OI u cheeky little ******* BOLD MY NAME!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D
and yes i agree nerf is simplistic ;o that why he my gaurd!!! as said by bloodgun

<Light> 08-17-2010 04:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Shadows~Creed| (Post 11290916)
:o but u forgot pk chaos!!1 and sidesss ;o thats wayy to complicated for you lol :rolleyes:

and :P your just jealous that i got mentioned and that my ego like 10 times yours :cool: btw dont worry the doors just got expanded im all good

To bad its only ur ego thats big.

silwan 08-17-2010 10:02

Give me some attention too !!!111

Nice thread you made here nipples~ I remember old, good times (before merging), L2H is still best guild in my heart, full of funny and kind ppl, it's sad that most of them left :/ (FTP is not so bad like a lot of ppl think and Shadows Creed is very good leader, well administrating the guild)
Well, I wish u all the best in trying to reach your goals, maybe bring some love and peace too, there is sooooo much hatred all over the server :(
BTW. Why u left your guild when u saw me yesterday in TC mine? I am not aggressive person so i wasn't there for random pking, I was just asking kindly for eux ores XD

Cheers!

Nipplesmagee 08-17-2010 13:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by silwan (Post 11291834)
Give me some attention too !!!111

Nice thread you made here nipples~ I remember old, good times (before merging), L2H is still best guild in my heart, full of funny and kind ppl, it's sad that most of them left :/ (FTP is not so bad like a lot of ppl think and Shadows Creed is very good leader, well administrating the guild)
Well, I wish u all the best in trying to reach your goals, maybe bring some love and peace too, there is sooooo much hatred all over the server :(
BTW. Why u left your guild when u saw me yesterday in TC mine? I am not aggressive person so i wasn't there for random pking, I was just asking kindly for eux ores XD

Cheers!

I didnt leave my guild...lol...and ty for something relevant, instead of a bunch of spam so no one reads it.:mad:

Nipplesmagee 08-17-2010 13:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by paul81 (Post 11290965)

no skills or talent haha

you know who i am

I know who u are? lol Maybe u missed the part of the whole thing basically saying that i dont care how well i fight, and i do pretty good for never really fighting much. If i kill u, and im noob, what pray are u?

Red~ 08-17-2010 15:49

Did I tell you I also like burgers?