Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Fire/Water (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=305)
-   -   My first thread :)) and boy is it a doozy :(( (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=695540)

|Shadows~Creed| 08-16-2010 18:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pusher (Post 11290904)
You can't figure me out? :'( I'm simple to figure out. :D

Nerf<---hes one of them simple folk ;o in his head it goes like this *food food sleep sleep CONQUER!!!!!!!!!!:D:cool:

Pusher 08-16-2010 18:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Shadows~Creed| (Post 11290902)
nahh im more pro then you ;o i made nipples quit then come back!!! TQ should totally start paying me cause i gets people to buy dbs :D:D

sidessss your just jealous that i got mentioned!!!!!

I buy more bulks to pk you with. I have people marry me all the times menz.

STOP DOUBLE POSTING MENZ

|Shadows~Creed| 08-16-2010 18:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pusher (Post 11290909)
I buy more bulks to pk you with. I have people marry me all the times menz.

STOP DOUBLE POSTING MENZ

nahhh TQ should fire u. you make your wives quit ;o i make people buy dbs!!!!!!!!:eek:
and ":P not my fault that you cant handle hte double posts!!!!!!

Pusher 08-16-2010 18:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Shadows~Creed| (Post 11290908)
Nerf<---hes one of them simple folk ;o in his head it goes like this *food food sleep sleep CONQUER!!!!!!!!!!:D:cool:

I PK Shadows Creed...he just jealous. Plus it's "sleep, food, work, food, work, home, CO, pk shadows, sleep"

Red~ 08-16-2010 18:37

I like chicken and watermelon.

Nipplesmagee 08-16-2010 18:38

Ur probably startin to twitch by now
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by |Shadows~Creed| (Post 11290898)
:(:( your just upset that u didnt get mentioned:D:D:D:D maybe if you one day can accomplish what i have done u can have people come at you screaming bloody murder ;o....or just get a stalker named nipplesmagee that works also;)

U come and find ME, u idiot...lol How much u spent on grotto keys checking up on ur stalker :D Wonder if ur friends laugh to themselves when u die by the worst pker on the server in front of them :p

|Shadows~Creed| 08-16-2010 18:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pusher (Post 11290912)
I PK Shadows Creed...he just jealous. Plus it's "sleep, food, work, food, work, home, CO, pk shadows, sleep"

:o but u forgot pk chaos!!1 and sidesss ;o thats wayy to complicated for you lol :rolleyes:

and :P your just jealous that i got mentioned and that my ego like 10 times yours :cool: btw dont worry the doors just got expanded im all good

Pusher 08-16-2010 18:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Shadows~Creed| (Post 11290916)
:o but u forgot pk chaos!!1 and sidesss ;o thats wayy to complicated for you lol :rolleyes:

and :P your just jealous that i got mentioned and that my ego like 10 times yours :cool: btw dont worry the doors just got expanded im all good

I hope you get poked by a pin and your head explodes...it'll make me happy menz, and I'll buy more bulks to celebrate.

|Shadows~Creed| 08-16-2010 18:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pusher (Post 11290919)
I hope you get poked by a pin and your head explodes...it'll make me happy menz, and I'll buy more bulks to celebrate.

:O if u give me bulk maybe i will ;o...nahhh my egos so strong a pin wouldnt break it :D. and like nerf chaos ninja gots a simple mind it goes like this WATERMELON, WATERMELON,WATERMELON, CHICKEN, PK NERF, WATERMELON

Pusher 08-16-2010 18:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by |shadows~creed| (Post 11290923)
:o if u give me bulk maybe i will ;o...nahhh my egos so strong a pin wouldnt break it :d. And like nerf chaos ninja gots a simple mind it goes like this watermelon, watermelon,watermelon, chicken, pk nerf, watermelon

pk shadows, pk chaos, pk shadows, pk shadows, pk chaos, sleep, sleep, work

|Shadows~Creed| 08-16-2010 18:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pusher (Post 11290930)
pk shadows, pk chaos, pk shadows, pk shadows, pk chaos, sleep, sleep, work

but wat about strykes ;o cant forget our lil canadian friend now lol.... ;P your not pro enough to get me!! i pay gaurd1 and terato dragon to follow me around ;o

Pusher 08-16-2010 18:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Shadows~Creed| (Post 11290934)
but wat about strykes ;o cant forget our lil canadian friend now lol.... ;P your not pro enough to get me!! i pay gaurd1 and terato dragon to follow me around ;o

i am terato dragon....i kill all. you noob, i pr0 drag0n

Red~ 08-16-2010 18:47

I also like lobsters.

|Shadows~Creed| 08-16-2010 18:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pusher (Post 11290935)
i am terato dragon....i kill all. you noob, i pr0 drag0n

nah nah remeber i killed sever ;) i used my connections with gaurd1's to run eveyrone off to jail ;o i pro..PRO!!!!

WATERMELON!!!!!!!

|Shadows~Creed| 08-16-2010 18:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red~ (Post 11290937)
I also like lobsters.

but if you eat lobster u cant buy bulk :confused::confused::confused::confused: go for watermelon they cheaper!!!!!:cool:


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 23:57.