Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

---YaS--- 10-17-2007 03:00

Just repped a whole bunch of people :D

Tecuh 10-17-2007 03:03

Nice.

UwishUknewWho 10-17-2007 03:17

ffs rep meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Interpidsville 10-17-2007 03:56

Someone nepped me saying 'Rep Farmer' Am i not the one getting this thread closed

Janix 10-17-2007 04:11

repped a load of ppl :X

Ibo 10-17-2007 04:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Interpidsville (Post 6521750)
Someone nepped me saying 'Rep Farmer' Am i not the one getting this thread closed


Well your rep is pretty high, thats probably the reason that they think you're a rep farmer.

Tecuh 10-17-2007 04:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Interpidsville (Post 6521750)
Someone nepped me saying 'Rep Farmer' Am i not the one getting this thread closed

It was me.

Taavi 10-17-2007 04:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ibo (Post 6521796)
Well your rep is pretty high, thats probably the reason that they think you're a rep farmer.

i have 3172:o

Tecuh 10-17-2007 04:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taavi (Post 6521820)
i have 3172:o

Because you're pro.

Ibo 10-17-2007 04:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taavi (Post 6521820)
i have 3172:o

Nice, you dirtyh repfarmer :p jk.

Taavi 10-17-2007 04:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6521823)
Because you're pro.

i saw that ur 6th on rep :o

how much u got? i might get past keleso soon,idc how much he has,but hes not actively getting repd i hope:D

Tecuh 10-17-2007 04:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taavi (Post 6521835)
i saw that ur 6th on rep :o

how much u got? i might get past keleso soon,idc how much he has,but hes not actively getting repd i hope:D

Not telling you huahua

Ibo 10-17-2007 04:27

It would be funny if the mods would reset the whole rep thing because of abuse, all that struggling for nothing.

Tecuh 10-17-2007 04:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ibo (Post 6521865)
It would be funny if the mods would reset the whole rep thing because of abuse, all that struggling for nothing.

I wouldn't mind.

§witch22 10-17-2007 04:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6521837)
Not telling you huahua

Rofl, your a bigger rep ***** than I used to be lol, but I stopped when I got my final bar haha.

Keep on peppin.
2173 atm.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 16:17.