Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

LiLEm0AnGeL 01-21-2008 23:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by PandysBaby (Post 7316773)
Sometimes you make my brain hurt!

Heh when that starts i just stop reading..I dont try :p

Irratation 01-21-2008 23:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by StRaWny- (Post 7316743)
you sound like my lil sis lol

blah blah blah cruiser blah blah blah coulored blah blah blah

lol everclear:D
Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLEm0AnGeL (Post 7316758)
Beer is gross...Id rather drink Vodka straight with no chasers or anything then to drink beer

i'll drink with ya then:D wot brand though??

Cheeka 01-21-2008 23:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by StRaWny- (Post 7316709)
Watching us getting beaten by the Indians :(


***

but yeah alchohol ftw ^^ <(-.-<)

Oh yeah...that was crap wasn't it...although tailenders were good to watch

PandysBaby 01-21-2008 23:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheeka (Post 7316788)
Oh yeah...that was crap wasn't it...although tailenders were good to watch

Mommy can i have a spanking ive been a naughty girl <3 McHawttieeee

Irratation 01-21-2008 23:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by PandysBaby (Post 7316773)
Sometimes you make my brain hurt!

i don't see how.. i'm just not into asses or big one's

LiLEm0AnGeL 01-21-2008 23:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irratation (Post 7316787)
lol everclear:D


i'll drink with ya then:D wot brand though??

the best :D

i also drink 100 proof ^^ i dont drink anything less then 100 proof

Irratation 01-21-2008 23:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheeka (Post 7316788)
Oh yeah...that was crap wasn't it...although tailenders were good to watch

i dunno a thing about cricket

Valkyria 01-21-2008 23:49

shots anyone? ;)

PandysBaby 01-21-2008 23:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irratation (Post 7316799)
i don't see how.. i'm just not into asses or big one's

Ahh your not a butt guy um hmm I know what you like eyes :eek:

KrAzY 01-21-2008 23:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irratation (Post 7316717)
lol her other one the only one i've seen was really close up these are farther away so u got to see more than just a small part of a face lol

ohh she changed it again i see now, i still don't see what the fuss is about nothing wrong with that 1 either but *shrugs* then again i'm not drivin by my hormones lol.

I was thinkin they were something dirty or something when cheeka said all the boys were getting worked up.

Cheeka 01-21-2008 23:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by PandysBaby (Post 7316795)
Mommy can i have a spanking ive been a naughty girl <3 McHawttieeee

hehehe....come here little girl!

LiLEm0AnGeL 01-21-2008 23:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valkyria (Post 7316805)
shots anyone? ;)

depends :o

StRaWny- 01-21-2008 23:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLEm0AnGeL (Post 7316758)
Beer is gross...Id rather drink Vodka straight with no chasers or anything then to drink beer

Or you could be like an aborid-GYNAL and drink Metholated spirits while sniffing petrol:rolleyes:

PandysBaby 01-21-2008 23:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheeka (Post 7316813)
hehehe....come here little girl!

-Runs to mchawttie and sits on her lap- <3

Cheeka 01-21-2008 23:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrAzY (Post 7316812)
ohh she changed it again i see now, i still don't see what the fuss is about nothing wrong with that 1 either but *shrugs* then again i'm not drivin by my hormones lol.

I was thinkin they were something dirty or something when cheeka said all the boys were getting worked up.

:eek: No No. Not at all.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 14:23.