Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

brolly000060 12-21-2007 10:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilishlykatt (Post 7073276)
I'm a nerd and I don't look like that ._.

what do u look like?

SchoneVoske 12-21-2007 10:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilishlykatt (Post 7073276)
I'm a nerd and I don't look like that ._.


Makes mental note:
Stereotypical nerd picture did not make katt laugh...

notstrider 12-21-2007 10:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by brolly000060 (Post 7073278)
what do u look like?

cute ^^

devilishlykatt 12-21-2007 10:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by brolly000060 (Post 7073278)
what do u look like?

Depends on your perspective, I guess :p Someone said I looked like a lass the other day...I'm only 1/8 Irish and no one has ever called me on it before.

brolly000060 12-21-2007 10:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilishlykatt (Post 7073294)
Depends on your perspective, I guess :p Someone said I looked like a lass the other day...I'm only 1/8 Irish and no one has ever called me on it before.

...i dunooooo

post pic?

EDIT: Here's my photo I sent for player photos a long time ago....I don't have that much hair anymore, I shaved like 85% off
brolly000060

FaTaL_ErRoR 12-21-2007 10:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by brolly000060 (Post 7073308)
...i dunooooo

post pic?

just think of hitler in female form ;)

brolly000060 12-21-2007 10:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by FaTaL_ErRoR (Post 7073327)
just think of hitler in female form ;)

LOL

devilishlykatt 12-21-2007 10:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by brolly000060 (Post 7073308)
...i dunooooo

post pic?

EDIT: Here's my photo I sent for player photos a long time ago....I don't have that much hair anymore, I shaved like 85% off
brolly000060

http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showpos...3&postcount=12

Hey, I don't really look like hitler though...Kattler is not affiliated with Hitler or anything holocaust related!

brolly000060 12-21-2007 10:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilishlykatt (Post 7073335)
http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showpos...3&postcount=12

Hey, I don't really look like hitler though...Kattler is not affiliated with Hitler or anything holocaust related!

HOLY **** IT'S HITLER...jk You don't look like hitler

devilishlykatt 12-21-2007 10:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by brolly000060 (Post 7073348)
HOLY **** IT'S HITLER...jk You don't look like hitler

xD

Fallen_Star 12-21-2007 10:20

Decided not to go to school today:eek:

brolly000060 12-21-2007 10:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen_Star (Post 7073374)
Decided not to go to school today:eek:

YES....HIGH FIVE

LiLEm0AnGeL 12-21-2007 10:21

:o morning

devilishlykatt 12-21-2007 10:21

I wish I could decide not to go to work...oh well, at least it's Friday!

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLEm0AnGeL (Post 7073384)
:o morning

Morning ^^

Fallen_Star 12-21-2007 10:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by brolly000060 (Post 7073379)
YES....HIGH FIVE

I had a flat, no choice.:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLEm0AnGeL (Post 7073384)
:o morning

No singing???


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 15:32.