Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

brolly000060 12-19-2007 18:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craneses (Post 7059593)
Lmao omg don't spoil it for me, i'm readin that book in class atm. on chapter 3. >.> xD

It is such a good book...I liked it...

PandyBear 12-19-2007 18:25

Meh.

C-dot 12-19-2007 18:30

Hai guys! Lets have a jack off session while reading the **** in this thread! Gawd this is heatin UP!

On another note, Mitch Hedberg ftw
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=GDPS5V...eature=related
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=cxQ-dK...eature=related

NikExD 12-19-2007 18:36

:o:o:o:o

Valkyrie 12-19-2007 18:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anka (Post 7059348)
How old are you?

He is 12..did that answer your question?

A ****ing virgin.

brolly000060 12-19-2007 18:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by C-dot (Post 7059868)
Hai guys! Lets have a jack off session while reading the **** in this thread! Gawd this is heatin UP!

On another note, Mitch Hedberg ftw
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=GDPS5V...eature=related
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=cxQ-dK...eature=related

what's up with the lack of actual footage??

Anka 12-19-2007 18:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valkyrie (Post 7059916)
He is 12..did that answer your question?

A ****ing virgin.

Huh? The last sentence wasn't addressed to me, I hope?

Valkyrie 12-19-2007 18:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anka (Post 7059943)
Huh? The last sentence wasn't addressed to me, I hope?

No, not you.

Snuggs 12-19-2007 18:42

allo allo returned rep to:
angerydog
True
brolly000060 (gz on second shiny)

and repped:
LiLEm0AnGeL
KrAzY
PandysBaby
PandyBear
kingjr1992
yexie
SchoneVoske

:)

C-dot 12-19-2007 18:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by brolly000060 (Post 7059933)
what's up with the lack of actual footage??

I don't know, I think theyre compilations. Still hillarious!

KrAzY 12-19-2007 18:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valkyrie (Post 7059955)
No, not you.


lol hiya val :)

Fallen_Star 12-19-2007 18:47

Bored.....:(

Someone has to entertain me like...NOW

brolly000060 12-19-2007 18:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by C-dot (Post 7059976)
I don't know, I think theyre compilations. Still hillarious!

oh...idk every1 says he's funny..I don't verbally laugh tho..say Chris Rock I'll actually laugh..this guy is more like "I think I want to laugh"...but then I choose not to

So he is funny inside my head..but I never have once laughed at anything he's said...

Valkyrie 12-19-2007 18:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrAzY (Post 7059990)
lol hiya val :)

Bonsoir Monsieur :)

brolly000060 12-19-2007 18:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snuggs (Post 7059964)
allo allo returned rep to:
angerydog
True
brolly000060 (gz on second shiny)

and repped:
LiLEm0AnGeL
KrAzY
PandysBaby
PandyBear
kingjr1992
yexie
SchoneVoske

:)

lol ty..how come some people have like less shinys but more bars?

edit: or I'm just retarded and can't count :p


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:16.