Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

SchoneVoske 12-11-2007 13:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by -First~Strike- (Post 6986622)
Aff. Depends on the food... Pizza, I win automatically, Lasagna, Spagetti, Steak, Hamburgers, Cheeseburgers, KFC, Hot Dogs, Lobster, Fish, Crab, Shrimp, Clams, Velveeta Mac and Cheese. Anything I like alot, you have no chance of beating me at eating. I made my parents a 300 dollar grocery list for myself for a week.:rolleyes: Most of it being Velveeta and Ramen noodles.

:( go figure.. I was born and raised up there.. and I'm allergic to shellfish :( (iodine)

Irratation 12-11-2007 13:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tr!x!e (Post 6986563)
Hmmmm heres another...Why is it illegal to park in a handicap spot but ok to use a handicapped bathroom stall?

actually it's not but they don't say anything cos u can always argue that it was an emergancy

Quote:

Originally Posted by SchoneVoske (Post 6986583)
WHY DO THEY HAVE BRAILLE INSTRUCTIONS ON A DRIVE THRU ATM???? :D heheheheh <3

required by law, the person in the back may be blind and able to reach it or get out of the car and lead to it so they can do it on their own

TheEternal 12-11-2007 13:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by -First~Strike- (Post 6986578)
I won't eat **** like Zucinni or whatever. Asparagus and all that junk. Gross. I'll eat it if it gets put on my plate, but I won't like it.

Some foods aren't as nice as others, but if it's near me, and I'm hungry, I'll eat it... I'm always hungry.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SchoneVoske (Post 6986583)
WHY DO THEY HAVE BRAILLE INSTRUCTIONS ON A DRIVE THRU ATM???? :D heheheheh <3

For near-blind people who are (stupidly) still legally allowed to drive whilst wearing huge prescription glasses.

Also, for blind people who are driven around by carers, who wish to withdraw money.

--

Also, -First~Strike-, I'll eat double anything you eat, and still have room for Coca-Cola! I always wash food down with that... It's my favourite drink, even if it is carbonated, therefore bad if you're trying to win an eating contest, as the gas will fill your stomach faster than 10 plates of food...

I'll still win, I always win. My stomach is a black hole. ;)

--

Now let me go level, please! >_<

-First~Strike- 12-11-2007 13:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by SchoneVoske (Post 6986638)
:( go figure.. I was born and raised up there.. and I'm allergic to shellfish :( (iodine)

You life sucks. MMMMMM Clam bellies. :) MMMMMM LOBSTER AND BUTTER!!! You can still have Shrimp, their not really a Shellfish... My Mom is allergic to Shellfish but she pounds down Shrimp.

-First~Strike- 12-11-2007 13:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheEternal (Post 6986666)
Some foods aren't as nice as others, but if it's near me, and I'm hungry, I'll eat it... I'm always hungry.

For near-blind people who are (stupidly) still legally allowed to drive whilst wearing huge prescription glasses.

Also, for blind people who are driven around by carers, who wish to withdraw money.

--

Also, -First~Strike-, I'll eat double anything you eat, and still have room for Coca-Cola! I always wash food down with that... It's my favourite drink, even if it is carbonated, therefore bad if you're trying to win an eating contest, as the gas will fill your stomach faster than 10 plates of food...

I'll still win, I always win. My stomach is a black hole. ;)

--

Now let me go level, please! >_<

ZOMG! Coca Cola is my favorite drink to drink in a eating contest. xD I feel it helps the other person because it feels my stomach faster and all. xD And still I beat them on a one and a half large pizzas. If ever I come to England, it's time for you to lose.:cool:

Irratation 12-11-2007 13:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by SchoneVoske (Post 6986627)
Why waste your time using chopsticks when you can use a fork? :p hehehehe

<3

it's not a waste, i figure i'm in a chinese restaurant i may as well act like it and not be the "typical" lazy american, though some can't use 'em i've seen 'em try n try n try n just couldn't do it, but other's just say i'm not using those thing's like it had some type of disease, oh and while i was using them looking around seeing no one else using them i was holding a slice a pizza and yes i got the strangest looks ever:D

as for u two arguing well catch me on a good day and i'll do my best to out eat u both (not like that'd be too hard to do) n i'm only 127.lbs last i checked and yes 6'0 tall :eek:way too skinny:eek:

SchoneVoske 12-11-2007 13:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by -First~Strike- (Post 6986670)
You life sucks. MMMMMM Clam bellies. :) MMMMMM LOBSTER AND BUTTER!!! You can still have Shrimp, their not really a Shellfish... My Mom is allergic to Shellfish but she pounds down Shrimp.

That's very odd.. because my first reaction that I had was to Lobster.. and my 2nd was to shrimp in chinese food (egg rolls). The 2nd one was worse than the first one :(

SchoneVoske 12-11-2007 13:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irratation (Post 6986706)
it's not a waste, i figure i'm in a chinese restaurant i may as well act like it and not be the "typical" lazy american, though some can't use 'em i've seen 'em try n try n try n just couldn't do it, but other's just say i'm not using those thing's like it had some type of disease, oh and while i was using them looking around seeing no one else using them i was holding a slice a pizza and yes i got the strangest looks ever:D

as for u two arguing well catch me on a good day and i'll do my best to out eat u both (not like that'd be too hard to do) n i'm only 127.lbs last i checked and yes 6'0 tall :eek:way too skinny:eek:

I've used chopsticks before.. but more as a miniature fork rather than the way they are supposed to be used. If i'm hungry - I prefer not to eat one grain of rice at a time. Then again.. maybe that's why the orientals are so tiny ;)

<3

-First~Strike- 12-11-2007 13:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irratation (Post 6986706)

I don't use chopsticks because it doesn't pick up enough food, nor fast enough. If I can eat faster with a fork or spoon, then that's what I use. xD

-First~Strike- 12-11-2007 13:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by SchoneVoske (Post 6986712)
That's very odd.. because my first reaction that I had was to Lobster.. and my 2nd was to shrimp in chinese food (egg rolls). The 2nd one was worse than the first one :(

Weird. Even though you probably almost died, wasn't the Shrimp and Lobster good?!?! I LOVE LOBSTER OMG!!

yexie 12-11-2007 13:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6984444)
i need chocolate spread with it...

nutella?

Quote:

Originally Posted by brakachu (Post 6986328)
933 :o I owe a lot of people rep :S

hello you!

P4L3_PWNR 12-11-2007 13:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6986602)
does it really matter if we think you are ***? .. homo :p

no lols im talkin rl xD idc wtf ppl think on here lol i mean technically i make myself out to be an insecure alcoholic womanizing manwhore with an athletic build nerdy background and a distaste in school who thinks thats really me ;D

Quote:

Originally Posted by yexie (Post 6986736)
hello you!

hihi ^^

-First~Strike- 12-11-2007 13:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by P4L3_PWNR (Post 6986739)
no lols im talkin rl xD idc wtf ppl think on here lol i mean technically i make myself out to be an insecure alcoholic womanizing man***** with an athletic build nerdy background and a distaste in school who thinks thats really me ;D

Everything but the athletic build. xD

P4L3_PWNR 12-11-2007 13:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by -First~Strike- (Post 6986749)
Everything but the athletic build. xD

ooo i know ill post my kegstand picture xD

-First~Strike- 12-11-2007 13:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by P4L3_PWNR (Post 6986765)
ooo i know ill post my kegstand picture xD

All this take about beer and food. I wish I had money on me. :(:(