Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

JennYp 12-09-2007 16:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6968089)
Hell dont want me...teh devil is afraid I'll take over :D

muwaahahahaa ~EBil~

LiLAnGeL698607 12-09-2007 16:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennYp (Post 6968098)
muwaahahahaa ~EBil~


Very =]

JennYp 12-09-2007 16:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6968104)
Very =]

:D im more Ebil then chu... you are sweet like candy

PoonD 12-09-2007 16:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6968104)
Very =]

Wont let me rep u again 2dayyyyyy :(

xBuffx 12-09-2007 16:33

up 13635.

should be able to rep in 4-5 hours.

LiLAnGeL698607 12-09-2007 16:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by PoonD (Post 6968123)
Wont let me rep u again 2dayyyyyy :(


U have to rep other ppl...In a few days u should be able to =]

Tr!x!e 12-09-2007 16:36

hmmmmmmm

TehPandaKing 12-09-2007 16:36

I'm a nice, pure little panda without a single ebil bone in his body. =]

LiLAnGeL698607 12-09-2007 16:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennYp (Post 6968117)
:D im more Ebil then chu... you are sweet like candy


=[ U say that and then i get told Im mean...and have been being agressive with ppl :( So i dunno wat to think

C.O RAZOR 12-09-2007 16:36

pep me and ill pep ya back A.S.A.P

JennYp 12-09-2007 16:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6968153)
=[ U say that and then i get told Im mean...and have been being agressive with ppl :( So i dunno wat to think

u are sweet to me :D so thats all that matters


Quote:

Originally Posted by TehPandaKing (Post 6968151)
I'm a nice, pure little panda without a single ebil bone in his body. =]

so true <3

Huet 12-09-2007 16:44

8042
I peped some

LiLAnGeL698607 12-09-2007 16:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehPandaKing (Post 6968151)
I'm a nice, pure little panda without a single ebil bone in his body. =]

LMAO pls no more my sides are splitting as we speak j/k

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennYp (Post 6968185)
u are sweet to me :D so thats all that matters

I lub joo <3

Joo are my sis :)

TehPandaKing 12-09-2007 16:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6968213)
LMAO pls no more my sides are splitting as we speak j/k

Hey! I am too a nice widdle panda....:(:(:(

JennYp 12-09-2007 16:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6968213)
LMAO pls no more my sides are splitting as we speak j/k



I lub joo <3

Joo are my sis :)

<3 sissy love :D

what is he a ebil panda tell me


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 21:39.