Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

Sk^^ 12-04-2007 21:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by cl0ud (Post 6927461)
I don't feel sorry for people who do really stupid things.

He's irl friend so if he did tomorrow ill rape him irl :>

cl0ud 12-04-2007 21:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sk^^ (Post 6927464)
If he rly did ill quit :( Full 2 sock +9 ring +10 :(

DB buyer.

"Oh hey, I've known this guy for 10 minutes - I think I can trust him with my full 2 soc +9 and +10 gear."

JennYp 12-04-2007 21:23

I HATE CONQ TALK

LiLAnGeL698607 12-04-2007 21:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by cl0ud (Post 6927487)
DB buyer.

"Oh hey, I've known this guy for 10 minutes - I think I can trust him with my full 2 soc +9 and +10 gear."


Be nice K?

He said it was a rl friend...

Sk^^ 12-04-2007 21:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by cl0ud (Post 6927487)
DB buyer.

"Oh hey, I've known this guy for 10 minutes - I think I can trust him with my full 2 soc +9 and +10 gear."

No db's bought... was a no lifer before lottery came out :>

LiLAnGeL698607 12-04-2007 21:27

I HATE my life K?

Sk^^ 12-04-2007 21:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6927509)
I HATE my life K?

i ate mine =[

blessguy 12-04-2007 21:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennYp (Post 6927431)
whats bad lil got it 2 so pukin and cleanin kid puke no fun:(

ew no wonder u r so upset =/

cl0ud 12-04-2007 21:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sk^^ (Post 6927471)
He's irl friend so if he did tomorrow ill rape him irl :>

Fun!!

JennYp 12-04-2007 21:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6927509)
I HATE my life K?

naw i hate mine i work hard and no matter what it sucks. no matter how much money I make and how hard I work **** just never goes right

LiLAnGeL698607 12-04-2007 21:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennYp (Post 6927527)
naw i hate mine i work hard and no matter what it sucks. no matter how much money I make and how hard I work **** just never goes right


Yea well I *** up every relationship i have and the 1 i didnt *** up he leaves me...So ya I hate my life

cl0ud 12-04-2007 21:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennYp (Post 6927527)
naw i hate mine i work hard and no matter what it sucks. no matter how much money I make and how hard I work **** just never goes right

Get a different job. :p

cl0ud 12-04-2007 21:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6927535)
Yea well I *** up every relationship i have and the 1 i didnt *** up he leaves me...So ya I hate my life

No response.

JennYp 12-04-2007 21:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6927535)
Yea well I *** up every relationship i have and the 1 i didnt *** up he leaves me...So ya I hate my life

his loss and someone better always comes around


Quote:

Originally Posted by cl0ud (Post 6927538)
Get a different job. :p

dude i got 2 lol and i make good money sooo nope wont happen

MAGIX[Remy] 12-04-2007 21:32

4:35 am cant sleep :(

pepped a few ^_^


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:42.