Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

Valkyrie 12-01-2007 13:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raptura (Post 6896537)
Up to date with naruto/bleach, watched them all.
I don't know what else to watch, could you recommend any good anime to watch?

what anime have you watched other than naruto/bleach o.0?

THU¶DER 12-01-2007 13:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valkyrie (Post 6896658)
what anime have you watched other than naruto/bleach o.0?

*off topic*yu-yu hakusho, gundam wings, full metal panic and many others >.>

can someone rep ? 1 more block and i is complete

BâdBôý™ 12-01-2007 14:00

Good afternoon gentle people. :D

I guess I am a wee bit early to send the love. I appear to be in lockdown and I don't see Rambo in sight to free me. :eek:

I will be back in a few hours and try again.

I wish to thank those of you who have sent me some love. :o

-Bad

Raptura 12-01-2007 14:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valkyrie (Post 6896658)
what anime have you watched other than naruto/bleach o.0?

Waaaaaaay to many to name, I can think of about 10 just off the top of my head :(

LiLAnGeL698607 12-01-2007 14:05

Rawr ^^

Wats every1 up 2 =]

THU¶DER 12-01-2007 14:06

bored really

Giant 12-01-2007 14:06

Woot 8214 Point's now :D thx for valkyrie and thunder :D

LiLAnGeL698607 12-01-2007 14:07

13635 :D

THU¶DER 12-01-2007 14:08

no probs i guess

HaZarDouS 12-01-2007 14:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raptura (Post 6896537)
Up to date with naruto/bleach, watched them all.
I don't know what else to watch, could you recommend any good anime to watch?

i think naruto should rasengan gai!! xD.. it was funny when sakura fake smiled and punched him :p

i dont watch many animes tbh tho, im not much of a anime head :p most of them annoy me, just those few tho that really catch my attention like naruto/bleach/full metal alchemist them 3 are my favourites really..

Raptura 12-01-2007 14:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6896721)
Rawr ^^

Wats every1 up 2 =]

Nothing. Absolutely nothing. :(
How about you? xD

THU¶DER 12-01-2007 14:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6896754)
i think naruto should rasengan gai!! xD.. it was funny when sakura fake smiled and punched him :p

i dont watch many animes tbh tho, im not much of a anime head :p most of them annoy me, just those few tho that really catch my attention like naruto/bleach/full metal alchemist them 3 are my favourites really..

oh yea that was funny, i think yamoto is decendant of first hokage

Raptura 12-01-2007 14:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6896754)
i think naruto should rasengan gai!! xD.. it was funny when sakura fake smiled and punched him :p

i dont watch many animes tbh tho, im not much of a anime head :p most of them annoy me, just those few tho that really catch my attention like naruto/bleach/full metal alchemist them 3 are my favourites really..

Yeah I loved when she punched him.
*Spoiler* the spy is Kabuto and Orochimaru is in the background watching, naruto gains 4 tails in kyuubi form and OWNS Orochimaru. That'll happen in a few episodes though. Wahaha.

They're my favorites too..Along with *Takes a deep...finger breath? :S"
Bleach
Naruto
Full metal alchemist
Black cat
Air gear
Inuyasha
Samurai Champloo

Those are my absolute favorites, I have alot more "favorites" though. :p

BâdBôý™ 12-01-2007 14:13

Thank you THU¶DER for the peperoni you will be the first I rep when I can. I always keep a list of who reps and get that out of the way before random repping.

-Bad :)

THU¶DER 12-01-2007 14:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raptura (Post 6896795)
Yeah I loved when she punched him.
*Spoiler* the spy is Kabuto and Orochimaru is in the background watching, naruto gains 4 tails in kyuubi form and OWNS Orochimaru. That'll happen in a few episodes though. Wahaha.

They're my favorites too..Along with *Takes a deep...finger breath? :S"
Bleach
Naruto
Full metal alchemist
Black cat
Air gear
Inuyasha
Samurai Champloo

Those are my absolute favorites, I have alot more "favorites" though. :p

how you know its kabuto


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 19:43.