Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

Trilok 11-13-2007 14:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehPandaKing (Post 6745288)
I want a shineh. :( Give me one, you have like four, Mr. Greedy!

would if i could

Sum0 11-13-2007 14:44

rep me ty -.-

TehPandaKing 11-13-2007 14:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6745292)
:cool:

You spammer!! Pointless posts are not cool, k?! Jeez...

























<3

Avatat_Roku 11-13-2007 14:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sum0 (Post 6745304)
rep me ty -.-

repped :D

TehPandaKing 11-13-2007 14:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sum0 (Post 6745304)
rep me ty -.-

I already got you earlier. :eek: I went on a pep'ing spree. Had to abuse my nub two-point powers. ;)

Sum0 11-13-2007 14:48

Ty.

HellazN 11-13-2007 14:49

3151 =x

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sum0 (Post 6745304)
rep me ty -.-

Pepped. :cool:

Avatat_Roku 11-13-2007 14:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by HellazN (Post 6745328)
3151 =x



Pepped. :cool:

rep me too :D

blessguy 11-13-2007 14:52

Not goint olie being tipsy (not the day after) is ne of the best feelings in the world

*pukes on ur face*


dai suckers xD

TehPandaKing 11-13-2007 14:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by blessguy (Post 6745340)
Not goint olie being tipsy (not the day after) is ne of the best feelings in the world

*pukes on ur face*


dai suckers xD

What the hell are you doing online? Go take another shot, sir!

LiLAnGeL698607 11-13-2007 14:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehPandaKing (Post 6745308)
You spammer!! Pointless posts are not cool, k?! Jeez...

























<3

Shush I <3 being a spammer.....I r Queen of Spammers :)

TehPandaKing 11-13-2007 15:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6745351)
Shush I <3 being a spammer.....I r Queen of Spammers :)

I'm gonna be the Panda King AND the Panda Spammer King. Cuz I pwn like that. I mean, 72 posts on the first day? Talk about skills. :cool:

LiLAnGeL698607 11-13-2007 15:07

Look at muh profile i average 55.sumthing post a day :cool:

KrAzY 11-13-2007 15:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehPandaKing (Post 6745389)
I'm gonna be the Panda King AND the Panda Spammer King. Cuz I pwn like that. I mean, 72 posts on the first day? Talk about skills. :cool:

you can't be the king i am the king :D and Angel is queen :p

Sum0 11-13-2007 15:10

I sell myself for rep.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 00:48.