Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

Staciedoll 11-13-2007 12:21

528 :[

KrAzY 11-13-2007 12:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6744335)
>.> i tried to pep u to but i hadda spread it around before gibbin to u as well


that's ok i still luvs ya hun <3 ;)

LiLAnGeL698607 11-13-2007 12:22

Damn 24hr rule :mad:

TehPandaKing 11-13-2007 12:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6744298)
:) im glad i could help

and yesh i give out 33 pts when i rep sum1

3.1k rep = 31 + 1k post = 1 + 1 yr as a member = 1 = 33 :D

So if I get 47 more rep, I'll be able to pep for TWO whole points. Woot, only SEVENTEEN times to pay you back. :D

LiLAnGeL698607 11-13-2007 12:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrAzY (Post 6744345)
that's ok i still luvs ya hun <3 ;)


Awww I <3 u 2 :D

0 cooL 11-13-2007 12:23

I pwnt everyone cuz im egypt noops! i aim/speed so wat chicken butt!

LiLAnGeL698607 11-13-2007 12:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehPandaKing (Post 6744356)
So if I get 47 more rep, I'll be able to pep for TWO whole points. Woot, only SEVENTEEN times to pay you back. :D


Nah, only once and we are even :)

TehPandaKing 11-13-2007 12:25

I wanna make a <3 list so I can feel special! Anyone wanna be on it? xD Now, now, one at a time. I know being on a nub's <3 list is incredible, but come on people!

0 cooL 11-13-2007 12:25

NOw im br, damn nubs i have no aim cuz my ping is to high!


these are actual quotes

Valkyrie 11-13-2007 12:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by 0 cooL (Post 6744202)
How to tell if your from egypt....

yha! kill the pheasont! noops!


3n3 l3k l3v k3l3 l7koln3


nooooo3p3

LiLAnGeL698607 11-13-2007 12:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehPandaKing (Post 6744380)
I wanna make a <3 list so I can feel special! Anyone wanna be on it? xD Now, now, one at a time. I know being on a nub's <3 list is incredible, but come on people!

Being on ur list would be :cool:

Cos pandas Rock :D

Sum0 11-13-2007 12:28

=[

TehPandaKing 11-13-2007 12:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6744395)
Being on ur list would be :cool:

Cos pandas Rock :D

They're only the greatest animals walking the face of this Earth! :cool: You can be first! :p I know, I know. What an honor, right? :D

0 cooL 11-13-2007 12:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehPandaKing (Post 6744408)
They're only the greatest animals walking the face of this Earth! :cool: You can be first! :p I know, I know. What an honor, right? :D

i deep fry pandas and eat them..

TAKE THAT LING LING!

blessguy 11-13-2007 12:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valkyrie (Post 6743959)
i pep red squares o.o;

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

wheres ur noop? i want to give him a lil something something :rolleyes:


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 21:41.