Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

SioKanla 11-11-2007 07:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by blessguy (Post 6725533)
You a dbz fan?

Nah he doesn't know what DBZ is he just lucked out naming all his character after them it's a coincidence:p

^^SSJ4Goku^^ 11-11-2007 07:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by blessguy (Post 6725533)
You a dbz fan?

No doubt bro.
I love DBZ til' death.

HaZarDouS 11-11-2007 07:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by SioKanla (Post 6725544)
Nah he doesn't know what DBZ is he just lucked out naming all his character after them it's a coincidence:p

naruto beats DBZ all day.

~*Ebony*Star*~ 11-11-2007 07:45

600

pep meeee :[

SioKanla 11-11-2007 07:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6725550)
naruto beats DBZ all day.

and Bleach beats Naruto, Naruto gets dragged out so long for a lot of it. DBZ is classic.

JennYp 11-11-2007 07:46

dbz owns chu :cool:

^^SSJ4Goku^^ 11-11-2007 07:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6725550)
naruto beats DBZ all day.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SioKanla (Post 6725556)
and Bleach beats Naruto, Naruto gets dragged out so long for a lot of it. DBZ is classic.

DBZ FTW.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennYp (Post 6725559)
dbz owns chu :cool:

Heh heh, yup. ^^

HaZarDouS 11-11-2007 07:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by SioKanla (Post 6725556)
and Bleach beats Naruto, Naruto gets dragged out so long for a lot of it. DBZ is classic.

DBZ is classic because it uses the same 3 shots for a 10 minute fight (punch kick punch kick punch kick) in fast motion, thats all it is. on Naruto you actually know whats going on and they have their unique moves, bleach is ok but naruto beats all.

Anka 11-11-2007 07:48

There, I'm out of peps :(

LiLAnGeL698607 11-11-2007 07:49

:p im not gettin into that convro I muhself woud prefer to sit down and watch familyguy over those to neday

^^SSJ4Goku^^ 11-11-2007 07:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anka (Post 6725578)
There, I'm out of peps :(

Aww, your so sweet.
You rep'ed me. <3
I'll rep you back, I won't forget.

Craneses 11-11-2007 07:49

Missed Me:(

HaZarDouS 11-11-2007 07:49

another thing on DBZ that annoys me is the super sayan crap.

OMG HE GO YELLOW NOW HE GO 10 TIME STRONGER

yeah whatever.

^^SSJ4Goku^^ 11-11-2007 07:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6725588)
:p im not gettin into that convro I muhself woud prefer to sit down and watch familyguy over those to neday

OMG, DBZ is HAWT!
It's the BEST I tell ya'.

SioKanla 11-11-2007 07:51

I didn't get pepped and I pepped you :(!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:45.