Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

Craneses 11-05-2007 19:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valkyrie (Post 6671546)
dude u owe me some rep

u too >.>

SickNasty 11-05-2007 19:29

pepped everyone on this page except c-dot and king cause i cant pep u guys yet

kingjr1992 11-05-2007 19:29

Owe me:
Keleso

I owe:
Panic
Giant
Proficey
Randomguy46
HaZarDouS
sady
Raptura
~*ViXeN*~
ShadowKat
GarY

Visit: http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=420808
*REP Me With Your Name & A PM.
**If I Have Not Rep You Back, PM Me With Your Name.
***Members That Gives Me Blank Boxes Won't Get Rep By Me.

cl0ud 11-05-2007 19:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by SickNasty (Post 6671568)
pepped everyone on this page except c-dot and king cause i cant pep u guys yet

Danks for pepping me, I'll return my rep once I can I pep one person and BAM 24 hour limit -.-"

tehOri 11-05-2007 19:39

2826 now

LiLAnGeL698607 11-05-2007 19:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by cl0ud (Post 6671598)
Danks for pepping me, I'll return my rep once I can I pep one person and BAM 24 hour limit -.-"


Yesh that is me as well =.= at 10 ill have a few more

HaZarDouS 11-05-2007 19:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valkyrie (Post 6671546)
dude u owe me some rep

YOU OWE ME BUT IM NOT COMPLAINING.

but rumor is your making alt accounts to rep yourself, therefore you would have to rep your own accounts so i forgive you :)

trigeki 11-05-2007 19:41

repped valk, zidane & tecuh need to check who else i vote

tecuh hey hey wheres zaraki huh -rings bell-

blessguy 11-05-2007 19:43

only a few pages since i last posted 2 hours ago

*shakes head at regulars*

HaZarDouS 11-05-2007 19:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by trigeki (Post 6671655)
repped valk, zidane & tecuh need to check who else i vote

tecuh hey hey wheres zaraki huh -rings bell-

rep me when you feel like it :(


How much rep/nep do you... 11-06-2007 02:35 AM ~QwErTyUiOp1204
How much rep/nep do you... 11-06-2007 01:22 AM Repped /Raptura

querty and raptura please pm me a link or post on this thread. thanks :)

KrAzY 11-05-2007 19:45

wow i went to sleep last night and come back tonight and all i got was 1 rep from you guys ?? :(

How much rep/nep do you... 11-05-2007 04:38 PM <3 Anka


returned thx at least someone lubs me :(

HaZarDouS 11-05-2007 19:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by blessguy (Post 6671677)
only a few pages since i last posted 2 hours ago

*shakes head at regulars*

ive been afk :(

(i was kinda surprised at only 2 or 3 pages aswell lol)

SickNasty 11-05-2007 19:45

valk owes me. I want the 70+ pep she gives :D

Valkyrie 11-05-2007 19:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrAzY (Post 6671688)
wow i went to sleep last night and come back tonight and all i got was 1 rep from you guys ?? :(

How much rep/nep do you... 11-05-2007 04:38 PM <3 Anka


returned thx at least someone lubs me :(

pep me!

unless you returned the rep Oo

HaZarDouS 11-05-2007 19:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrAzY (Post 6671688)
wow i went to sleep last night and come back tonight and all i got was 1 rep from you guys ?? :(

How much rep/nep do you... 11-05-2007 04:38 PM <3 Anka


returned thx at least someone lubs me :(

im sure i repped you yesterday or day before, it says i need to spread before giving you again >.<


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:29.