Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

Tecuh 10-27-2007 06:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by SomeRandomBR (Post 6601484)
WHY THE **** DIDNT OYU PEP ME YOU MOTHER****ING ******

That's the right attitude.

Sum0 10-27-2007 06:15

i want sexy bar o.o

SomeRandomBR 10-27-2007 06:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sum0 (Post 6601552)
i want sexy bar o.o

You want sex at a bar?

Tecuh 10-27-2007 06:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by SomeRandomBR (Post 6601565)
You want sex at a bar?

Sexy time

SomeRandomBR 10-27-2007 06:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6601578)
Sexy time

Borat?

Cagd 10-27-2007 06:19

Thanks for the peps, 1299 think i got 8 or 9 hrs to go before i can pep again.

Trilok 10-27-2007 06:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by SomeRandomBR (Post 6601565)
You want sex at a bar?

Hook me Up.

Tecuh 10-27-2007 06:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cagd (Post 6601587)
Thanks for the peps, 1299 think i got 8 or 9 hrs to go before i can pep again.

I keel u

SomeRandomBR 10-27-2007 06:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trilok (Post 6601589)
Hook me Up.

You know, 50 cent got shoot for being seen coming out of a *** bar:( do you still want sex at a *** bar?

Cagd 10-27-2007 06:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6601592)
I keel u

Suddenly hard to breath, through getting tighter....cant breath uahhhhh (thump falls over rolls and dies)

Tecuh 10-27-2007 06:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cagd (Post 6601610)
Suddenly hard to breath, through getting tighter....cant breath uahhhhh (thump falls over rolls and dies)

I win

SomeRandomBR 10-27-2007 06:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cagd (Post 6601610)
Suddenly hard to breath, through getting tighter....cant breath uahhhhh (thump falls over rolls and dies)

you won't be missed

Trilok 10-27-2007 06:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by SomeRandomBR (Post 6601607)
You know, 50 cent got shoot for being seen coming out of a *** bar:( do you still want sex at a *** bar?

i think its obvious i do >_>

SomeRandomBR 10-27-2007 06:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6601616)
I win at completely failing.

Fixed

Cagd 10-27-2007 06:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by SomeRandomBR (Post 6601626)
you won't be missed

who says im gone (floats around as ghost hunting this thread :D)


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 13:35.