Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Pending Suggestions (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=318)
-   -   Roaming dragon - to add more dynamism to the boring game. - Recommended 10/07/10 (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=680065)

DETONATOAREA 05-03-2010 07:00

Roaming dragon - to add more dynamism to the boring game. - Recommended 10/07/10

Basically on some maps such as Desert City, Ape City, Maple Forest or any map that TQ considers fit for this, the dragon could appear and either abduct or try to burn random players (using the fire breath) at random spots and then fly off after a while. It won't stay long enough to be killed though, it would fly away (disappear).
After it flies off, it would drop something such as a dragon soul of a lower phase or some accessories in the form of a Dragon Scale.
It would make people watch out what they do as the dragon would appear in any map except TC (where it already can be summoned). And they could also wait until the dragon leaves, to pick up what ever it leaves.
http://bbs.co.91.com/attachment.php?...1&d=1272927580
Note: Dragon would first take its time before shooting flames, it may or may not kill the target since it would be a straight line attack only. Abducting would just move the player to another place and the dragon would fly off dropping nothing if it can catch the player.

If the dragon comes in a map, there would be a warning just like for Ganoderma: Warning! Terato Dragon is attacking Desert City! (for example). If it finds any people around it, it will use the fire breath attack trying to kill someone or it will jump over one player and carry it to some other location, with a chance of 50/50 of any of these attacks being used. If the Dragon lands in the city and guards kill it, it will also drop something.

This dragon is not meant for killing, it just appears, stays for a while on the ground, attacks, may leave a Scale on the ground, then flies away (sometimes carrying the victim with it).

battousai1 05-03-2010 07:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA (Post 11117870)
Basically on some maps such as Desert City, Ape City, Maple Forest or any map that TQ considers fit for this, the dragon could appear and either abduct or try to burn random players (using the fire breath) at random spots and then fly off after a while. It won't stay long enough to be killed though, it would fly away (disappear).
After it flies off, it would drop something such as a dragon soul of a lower phase or some accessories.
It would make people watch out what they do as the dragon would appear in any map except TC (where it already can be summoned). And they could also wait until the dragon leaves, to pick up what ever it leaves.

Note: Dragon would first take its time before shooting flames, it may or may not kill the target since it would be a straight line attack only. Abducting would just move the player to another place and the dragon would fly off dropping nothing if it can catch the player.

YESSSS i likey dragon come by and poof goes the noobie

Lil*Mizz 05-03-2010 09:48

That would be hysterical....

DETONATOAREA 05-03-2010 10:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lil*Mizz (Post 11118103)
That would be hysterical....

Well, it would make these boring cities more active.

mistressyesumes 05-03-2010 10:26

Not against the idea of a traveling dragon but I do think it should be weaker then the one they have now somthing like half the strength and health of lava beast but with teratos attacks and it roams through all the citys but if it was the big one newbs would get pissed off that it kills them whenever they find a meteor

lol speaking of which I just gave myself an idea

What if one of theese apeared everytime a db droped and attacked everyone around it lol that would make db drops entertain no more people would stack on a db and try and steal it cause they would have to constantly move so the dragon don't kill them not only that but people could summon the small dragon by droping a db of there own (if that last partr happens you should have to wait for it to disapear for it to summon)

so basically you drop it and if you can protect the db for 60 second it disapears and the dragon comes as a replacement and kills everyone (except maybe the db droper or maybe it kills him to)

Lol market dragon summoning for the win!

DETONATOAREA 05-03-2010 10:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by mistressyesumes (Post 11118144)
Not against the idea of a traveling dragon but I do think it should be weaker then the one they have now somthing like half the strength and health of lava beast but with teratos attacks and it roams through all the citys but if it was the big one newbs would get pissed off that it kills them whenever they find a meteor

lol speaking of which I just gave myself an idea

What if one of theese apeared everytime a db droped and attacked everyone around it lol that would make db drops entertain no more people would stack on a db and try and steal it cause they would have to constantly move so the dragon don't kill them not only that but people could summon the small dragon by droping a db of there own (if that last partr happens you should have to wait for it to disapear for it to summon)

so basically you drop it and if you can protect the db for 60 second it disapears and the dragon comes as a replacement and kills everyone (except maybe the db droper or maybe it kills him to)

Lol market dragon summoning for the win!

The point is it should be the same as Terato, strong, won't stay to be killed, but the attacks it uses can be avoided easy. If you can stay on the ring with the beast and survive for one minute, you can pick up the Dragon Scale it leaves behind when it leaves. If not, some other lucky noob will find it and pick it up if you died, or maybe you get there in time to pick it after reviving.

It will be easier to avoid fire breath (which causes death) than to avoid abduction (abduction will not harm the player, just move it to another place if caught)
Abduction would work for a set range around the dragon, if you don't get out of his sight, he will carry you away to another spot on the map.
Both attacks have a chance to be used by the dragon after 15 seconds from landing but only one of the two every landing.

The reason i don't want it weaker:
The story goes like this - Terato Dragon roams the cities causing havoc until someone rises up to defeat it.
Some players experience the part of his roaming time, others his defeat (summon and killing from Terato Dragon quest). This dragon will be the state of Terato Dragon before getting defeated (since his defeat takes place countless times in this game anyway).

mistressyesumes 05-03-2010 10:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA (Post 11118168)
The point is it should be the same as Terato, strong, won't stay to be killed, but the attacks it uses can be avoided easy. If you can stay on the ring with the beast and survive for one minute, you can pick up the Dragon Scale it leaves behind when it leaves. If not, some other lucky noob will find it and pick it up if you died, or maybe you get there in time to pick it after reviving.

It will be easier to avoid fire breath (which causes death) than to avoid abduction (abduction will not harm the player, just move it to another place if caught)
Abduction would work for a set range around the dragon, if you don't get out of his sight, he will carry you away to another spot on the map.
Both attacks have a chance to be used by the dragon after 15 seconds from landing but only one of the two every landing.

The reason i don't want it weaker:
The story goes like this - Terato Dragon roams the cities causing havoc until someone rises up to defeat it.
Some players experience the part of his roaming time, others his defeat (summon and killing from Terato Dragon quest). This dragon will be the state of Terato Dragon before getting defeated (since his defeat takes place countless times in this game anyway).

Hmm I see so he kidnaps you eh that sounds like it would be fun okay yea I'm all for it.

DETONATOAREA 05-03-2010 10:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by mistressyesumes (Post 11118188)
Hmm I see so he kidnaps you eh that sounds like it would be fun okay yea I'm all for it.

Yeah he may kill you or kidnap you. It all matters if you stick around to figure it or not.
If he wants to kill you, you either run behind him when he uses flame breath or he may kill you if you are in his way (in front of him while he begins this attack). If he misses you with that, he flies away and drops a Dragon Scale. If he kills you, he drops the Scale and flies away, you can get back to the spot and pick the Scale up if you arrive on time.

If he doesn't want to kill you, he kidnaps you and puts you let's say near Mystic Castle or other place and then flies away, dropping nothing.

This gives you a 50% chance of getting a Dragon Scale from him (which can turn into Dragon Soul similar to the ones dropped by mini boss Right Phase or Accessory weapon garment).

mistressyesumes 05-03-2010 10:55

So what happens if you kill it in time.

DETONATOAREA 05-03-2010 11:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by mistressyesumes (Post 11118196)
So what happens if you kill it in time.

well he doesn't sit long enough to get killed unless by Guard1, i doubt anyone could 1 hit it under 1 minute (the time it lands, attacks then flies off). Or TQ could make it immune to guard1 and be allowed to drop items in cities too but that would be too much for the people there lol! Would be better if cities are a safe zone where he may get owned if he lands too close to a guard but he would be back anyway lol.

mistressyesumes 05-03-2010 11:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA (Post 11118205)
well he doesn't sit long enough to get killed unless by Guard1, i doubt anyone could 1 hit it under 1 minute (the time it lands, attacks then flies off). Or TQ could make it immune to guard1 and be allowed to drop items in cities too but that would be too much for the people there lol! Would be better if cities are a safe zone where he may get owned if he lands too close to a guard but he would be back anyway lol.

Not really see now that they have artifaacts and refinery if you had the best you could possibly get then you could kill it I can't wait for level 10 hammer dragon souls.

DETONATOAREA 05-03-2010 12:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by mistressyesumes (Post 11118220)
Not really see now that they have artifaacts and refinery if you had the best you could possibly get then you could kill it I can't wait for level 10 hammer dragon souls.

In one minute? I'd like to see that... for a dragon that will just land, attack and fly away... O.o

battousai1 05-03-2010 23:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by mistressyesumes (Post 11118220)

too bad teranto only drops lvl 6 dragonsouls :(

Lancet 05-03-2010 23:55

This idea is epic. :D And the dragon can be the new anti-bot system, cause it will attack chars with 10k kills or something. :p:p:p

Mitchell_013 05-04-2010 01:24

uhm...

fail