Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

sady 11-02-2007 22:31

RED DEVILS ftw..roma is nice like town :rolleyes: not like a soccer team.
Happy b-day lil boy xD

Qtips 11-02-2007 22:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrAzY (Post 6649199)
lol no i did :p


well ty both then :o

sady 11-02-2007 22:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qtips (Post 6649195)
ty hun you gave me my 3rd shiney!! ;)

np:p
i\m out guys..cya 2morrow:D:p same time same place xD

Holey-Monk 11-02-2007 22:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by sady (Post 6649211)
np:p
i\m out guys..cya 2morrow:D:p same time same place xD

Night night Evil eyes avatar

HaZarDouS 11-02-2007 22:33

cya all time for sleepies, happy bd to whoever it is.

Sum0 11-02-2007 22:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6649217)
cya all time for sleepies, happy bd to whoever it is.

nite o.o" <3

LiLAnGeL698607 11-02-2007 22:38

im at 285 :) just a few more and ill be 300

Holey-Monk 11-02-2007 22:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6649237)
im at 285 :) just a few more and ill be 300

id rep ya but im maxed out for 24 hrs :/

LiLAnGeL698607 11-02-2007 22:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holey-Monk (Post 6649240)
id rep ya but im maxed out for 24 hrs :/

Ya me 2 :( i cant rep again til 10 clock tomorrow nite

KrAzY 11-02-2007 22:50

i still have a couple peps left but i allready gave ya big pepsi angel can't give ya anymore for few days :p

LiLAnGeL698607 11-02-2007 22:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrAzY (Post 6649298)
i still have a couple peps left but i allready gave ya big pepsi angel can't give ya anymore for few days :p

its all good :)

SmushParkerMVP 11-02-2007 23:06

pepped you guys back

CrestX 11-02-2007 23:12

958 woot

Craneses 11-02-2007 23:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holey-Monk (Post 6649240)
id rep ya but im maxed out for 24 hrs :/

send me the psd of ur avatar and i can stick ur name in there =O

LiLAnGeL698607 11-02-2007 23:18

:( i wanna a avy of my tro but i dont kno how to make 1


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 16:34.