Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

Unprofessional 11-07-2007 08:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by yexie (Post 6690094)
OMG i just saw rally got special <3

*jealous*


My special love is talking to Haz on msn right now.

Anka 11-07-2007 08:49

Heya:) Did you miss me yet? :)

HaZarDouS 11-07-2007 08:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by yexie (Post 6690094)
OMG i just saw rally got special <3

*jealous*


heh we only did that for a joke and now its one of those awkward moments where you dont wanna delete it incase the other gets offended xD

HaZarDouS 11-07-2007 08:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anka (Post 6690110)
Heya:) Did you miss me yet? :)

any other day i would say no but today im just gona go ahead and say no. :D

yexie 11-07-2007 08:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unprofessional (Post 6690101)
My special love is talking to Haz on msn right now.

:mad::mad:... and :mad:!!!
Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6690111)
heh we only did that for a joke and now its one of those awkward moments where you dont wanna delete it incase the other gets offended xD

kay, i can deal with that... :p

0 cooL 11-07-2007 08:51

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/e...untitled-1.jpg


mE kILLING giant Turkey :)

mercenary 11-07-2007 08:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by mercenary (Post 6351000)
owe rep to:
Sum0(spread)
---YaS---
Spam(spread)

3439

1

HaZarDouS 11-07-2007 08:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by yexie (Post 6690132)
:mad::mad:... and :mad:!!!

kay, i can deal with that... :p

i would make you my specialist of loves but my siggy is gona start lookin *** if i keep puttin more stuff on :D

Unprofessional 11-07-2007 08:53

I know a special someone who has e-love for Yexie. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

HaZarDouS 11-07-2007 08:56

i am gona go watch scrubs so ill be back in an hour, bye all ill rep whoever reps me when i get back.

rk05 11-07-2007 08:56

i will pon u all hehehehehe

yexie 11-07-2007 08:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6690151)
i would make you my specialist of loves but my siggy is gona start lookin *** if i keep puttin more stuff on :D

its oki. you don't have to make yourself look like a fool... :)
or wait...

nah j/k. its fine =)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unprofessional (Post 6690153)
I know a special someone who has e-love for Yexie. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

wheeeeeee!!

Anka 11-07-2007 08:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6690130)
any other day i would say no but today im just gona go ahead and say no. :D

*hits him with a stick* :D

rk05 11-07-2007 08:57

rep me plz i will rep u back =]

0 cooL 11-07-2007 08:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by rk05 (Post 6690181)
i will pon u all hehehehehe


did u not see me kill the turkey?


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:27.