Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   FAQ(Trouble Shooting) (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Problems with Paypal (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=736995)

siddycoltsmomma 02-21-2013 21:35

Problems with Paypal

Every time I attempt to make a purchase via Paypal after I enter my password it pops up a page saying...
NetDragon Websoft (Hong Kong) Limited

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Return to merchant and try a different payment method

Error Message

We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now

Return to merchant and try a different payment method

We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available).

Is anyone else having this problem or know of a way to fix it??? I am getting very frustrated because every Game Stop around is having trouble getting in TQ cards and now my freaking Paypal is not working! Please HELP!:mad::mad:

thehempknight 02-22-2013 03:00

Haven't received any reports from others about this, today. Do you still have a problem purchasing? If so, have you purchased from that account before? Also, could you post a screenshot of the error screen (be sure to edit out any personal info before posting).

siddycoltsmomma 02-22-2013 14:50

I just tried again and Paypal is still giving me the same error. I have Windows 8 and am not quite sure how to post a screenshot of the page. I'm still learning how to navigate through all the apps lol. But what I copy and pasted in my original post was exactly what the page said word for word.

thehempknight 02-24-2013 23:41

Ok, it seems that your payment method was not accepted for the purchase. You need to choose a different payment method. If you're using a credit/debit card, you may want to contact Paypal and have them help you confirm that it can be used with their service.

wee12123 04-08-2013 20:14

Im having the same problem...

2 Attachment(s)
I have some screen shots if they help any. the first is before i log in and it doesnt show anything in the purchase details. the second is the error that comes when i try to log in then.

thehempknight 04-11-2013 02:07

Alright, I've been asked by Purchase to submit your purchase email for them to give Paypal to be checked out. Any user who has reported this problem will be submitted. If you could PM me the purchase email you used, or if you prefer, you can send it to "co@netdragon.com" with "For Hemp" in the subject line. Let me know if you do that, so I can have the emails found.

Thanks!

wee12123 04-12-2013 14:30

It's Working

Before i PMed you i figured it wouldnt hurt to try one more time and it suddenly worked. thanks for the help anyway :D

IRhea 04-14-2013 06:30

Issues with PayPall

I've experienced the same exact problem like in this thread.

I also read somewhere on TQ website, forgot where (maybe support??) that in case of that problem described there I should consult my bank.
I suggest you reformulate that because it does not look like I am the one having issues with PayPall. Case in point more people are having this problem and I have just sent 5 bucks to POE using the same paypall account. That worked.

I will call paypall to see what exactly is the problem but I doubt it will fix anything.

On a side note is there some other way I can buy using a credit card? Doesn't TQ have direct credit card pay?

thehempknight 04-15-2013 01:27

Please follow the instructions that were given, above.
Also, there are no other direct credit card payment options available online, no.

Tekana 01-16-2015 13:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by wee12123 (Post 11788484)
I have some screen shots if they help any. the first is before i log in and it doesnt show anything in the purchase details. the second is the error that comes when i try to log in then.

@BUMP

I have the same problem what can i do ?

ConquerSecret 01-18-2015 22:17

yeah iam also try but give me errors