Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Emerald/Sapphire (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Lady and I .... ARE IN LOVE!! and Timo please read (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=631938)

Sophia41406 07-01-2009 14:52

Lady and I .... ARE IN LOVE!! and Timo please read

WITH FULL METAL ALCHEMIST!!!

Timo if you read this.....

Give me some info on the second season... I thought it was done and over with xD....

ME WANNA SEE MORE!!

xxxkilikxxx 07-01-2009 15:03

Are you talking about the original or Fullmetal alchemist: Brotherhood (remake)?

LadydeathSeeker 07-01-2009 15:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxxkilikxxx (Post 10544588)
Are you talking about the original or Fullmetal alchemist: Brotherhood (remake) ?

That and might as well tell us where to dload them =X!

Timoko 07-01-2009 16:02

Full Metal Alchemist 2 isn't technically a second season. The second series is an anime rendition of the manga. So yea, it's a second anime series, but it doesn't continue from where the 1st one left off. It's basically the same anime series, but redone.. staying completely loyal to how the manga played out the storyline. There are a lot of similarities and a lot of differences so far (they're up to episode 13 of a possible 50+). So biggest thing to keep in mind: it's a remake not a continuation. I cant say if it's better or not than the 1st series, I dont have that type of opinion on it yet. It's worth the watch though.

LadydeathSeeker 07-01-2009 16:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timoko (Post 10544896)
Full Metal Alchemist 2 isn't technically a second season. The second series is an anime rendition of the manga. So yea, it's a second anime series, but it doesn't continue from where the 1st one left off. It's basically the same anime series, but redone.. staying completely loyal to how the manga played out the storyline. There are a lot of similarities and a lot of differences so far (they're up to episode 13 of a possible 50+). So biggest thing to keep in mind: it's a remake not a continuation. I cant say if it's better or not than the 1st series, I dont have that type of opinion on it yet. It's worth the watch though.

But towards the ending, the anime and manga have a lots of diffrence o.O!

Timoko 07-01-2009 16:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadydeathSeeker (Post 10544924)
But towards the ending, the anime and manga have a lots of diffrence o.O!

I meant the 2 anime series' have had a lot of similarities and differences so far when I said that ._.

LadydeathSeeker 07-01-2009 17:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timoko (Post 10544945)
I meant the 2 anime series' have had a lot of similarities and differences so far when I said that ._.

yea but if the manga is diffrent from the anime >.> it means brotherhood will be diffrent that was all I was saying =X!
the only similiarities the 2 anime has are the sharp edge, by that I mean the turning points o.O actions that makes the story advance forward o.o like hughes death will the be same as the anime or when the life sewing alchemist take nina and makes her a chimera anyways =X!

Arronax 07-01-2009 18:09

I thought you two had your own thread already....... attentionwh*res ;o

LadydeathSeeker 07-01-2009 18:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arronax (Post 10545624)

well the forums are so dead we had to make not on, but two threads maybe even a third one =X

Arronax 07-01-2009 18:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadydeathSeeker (Post 10545828)
well the forums are so dead we had to make not on, but two threads maybe even a third one =X

You think making retarded threads is going to help? ....

LadydeathSeeker 07-01-2009 19:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arronax (Post 10545852)

I guess not =X! BUT... meh who cares, thread are thread, well think of sumthing interresting next time =.=! but for now let me and Isis have our fun =X
arro, wanna habe babyez o.o?

Arronax 07-01-2009 19:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadydeathSeeker (Post 10545860)
I guess not =X! BUT... meh who cares, thread are thread, well think of sumthing interresting next time =.=! but for now let me and Isis have our fun =X
arro, wanna habe babyez o.o?

Sry, I nu maek baebies wif aniw1, I r tew yueng for dat.. Besieds, I is nat rly single atm.. >.>

Devzzz 07-01-2009 19:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arronax (Post 10545870)
Sry, I nu maek baebies wif aniw1, I r tew yueng for dat.. Besieds, I is nat rly single atm.. >.>

Is she fat?

Link to a torrent with Brotherhood eps?

Arronax 07-01-2009 19:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devzzz (Post 10545881)
Is she fat?

Link to a torrent with Brotherhood eps?

No, not at all. Neither fat nor ugly.

oh, and google is your friend.

Devzzz 07-01-2009 20:10

Gratz, I have a cute girlfriend and she's nerdy too so I'm liek all happy :).

I downloaded all 13.

Sophia41406 07-01-2009 23:44

Quote:

So its a remake ... interesting... I still want to see it :o
Do you have any links that you can hook me up with... so i can start watching it? I would really appreciate it so much :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arronax (Post 10545624)

I am no attention wh*re Arro' :( .... I am sowey if I made something that annoys you... I just got excited with the new news and I had to ask Timo for her wise knowledge of this matter. *cires* but me lubs you .... I wont ask for babies but can I have your corvet =x :D ??

Ryuzaki 07-01-2009 23:56

http://www4.funimation.com/video/?page=show&b=280

Enjoy, streaming in HD. And no, I have not seen this yet. Waiting for the English dub for FMA, <3 Christopher Sabat / Vic Mignogna.

Sophia41406 07-02-2009 01:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryuzaki (Post 10546442)

Enjoy, streaming in HD. And no, I have not seen this yet. Waiting for the English dub for FMA, <3 Christopher Sabat / Vic Mignogna.

So wait... so its not in english yet :( ???

I'll check out the link later is 3 am and i am falling asleep ... so my brain is not working.. so if I am talking like an airhead... my sincere apologuise my dear Ryu =x

Illmater 07-02-2009 04:35

Quote:

Its awesome. It has the possibility to be better than the first series. I am only up to episode 9 though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arronax (Post 10545852)

A FMA: Brotherhood thread is a good thread topic not a retarded one. I have been thinking of making one myself for about a week now; I just haven't.

LadydeathSeeker 07-02-2009 09:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arronax (Post 10545870)

oh sucks o.o ROFL XD But I want the corvet too =X!
I need to watch it I am just so lazy =X

Sophia41406 07-02-2009 14:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Illmater (Post 10546946)
Its awesome. It has the possibility to be better than the first series. I am only up to episode 9 though.

A FMA: Brotherhood thread is a good thread topic not a retarded one. I have been thinking of making one myself for about a week now; I just haven't.

Now I wish I could of named it the FMA thread or something xD

KenShin666.V2 07-02-2009 15:41

I punched a baby in the face

LadydeathSeeker 07-02-2009 16:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by KenShin666.V2 (Post 10549459)

U evil Chin.. I mean Korean o.O!

Illmater 07-02-2009 16:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadydeathSeeker (Post 10549589)
Ed=Small!

Who are you calling small!?!!??

Quote:

Originally Posted by KenShin666.V2 (Post 10549459)

Excellent work. Take 'em out before they get big and take over the world.

Timoko 07-02-2009 17:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sophia41406 (Post 10546410)
So its a remake ... interesting... I still want to see it :o
Do you have any links that you can hook me up with... so i can start watching it? I would really appreciate it so much :D

Personal opinion would be that the best subber for the anime is [Eclipse], which means that's the english fansub group we always download the episodes from each week.
This is the group's official archive to all episodes currently released so far (1-13): ECLIPSE
You'll need to be familiarized with how torrenting works if you're not yet, and have a program able to handle it's downloads.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Illmater (Post 10546946)

I can agree with that ;P It's definitely got the potential in it. There's still supposed to be around 40 episodes left after all ^^

Sophia41406 07-02-2009 17:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timoko (Post 10549665)
Personal opinion would be that the best subber for the anime is [Eclipse], which means that's the english fansub group we always download the episodes from each week.
This is the group's official archive to all episodes currently released so far (1-13): ECLIPSE
You'll need to be familiarized with how torrenting works if you're not yet, and have a program able to handle it's downloads.

Thankx .... my dear... now where is those panties you promised me :D
and if I got anymore question... I be sure to ask you... YOU ARE JUST AWESOME my dear timo :o

Sophia41406 07-02-2009 17:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryuzaki (Post 10546442)

You too thank you very much... I like the music ... in this one ... though I dont understand it at all xD lol makes me want to learn it -.-

Stiggy~V.18 07-02-2009 18:01

I demand a link to a download.

KenShin666.V2 07-02-2009 18:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stiggy~V.18 (Post 10549773)

http://www.rapidshare.com/43305/anime?=FMA/FMA.Subs.English.ALLEPISODES.rar

Enjoy

Timoko 07-02-2009 18:42

Quote:

I posted a link to all of Eclipse's torrent downloads if thats what you mean. For direct download, I do not has ;o

Heavy59 07-02-2009 19:33

yeah

i owned all of the english FMA1 and atm 1-13 of FMA brotherhood, i had to delete the english version to free up my comp, you can get them at mininova.com ill never watch FMA online in bad quality. if any of you watch it after you DLed it, you'll think the same thing

Heavy59 07-02-2009 19:39

ummm

heres a random thought, go to fakku.net and type in Full Metal Alchemist

Timoko 07-02-2009 21:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heavy59 (Post 10549973)
heres a random thought, go to fakku.net and type in Full Metal Alchemist

Fakku is a hentai manga and doujin scanlator/translation group recently jointed with WordPress's YQII, and only subs ecchi/hentai related anime. They won't offer any official FMA stuff for anyone looking for it.

Illmater 07-02-2009 22:21

Quote:

Hulu is convenient and is what I have been using. It only has the first 10 episodes though.

http://www.hulu.com/fullmetal-alchemist-brotherhood

Stiggy~V.18 07-03-2009 06:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timoko (Post 10549834)
I posted a link to all of Eclipse's torrent downloads if thats what you mean. For direct download, I do not has ;o

Ooh, didn't notice that. Thanks :D

Stiggy~V.18 07-03-2009 06:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Illmater (Post 10550430)
Hulu is convenient and is what I have been using. It only has the first 10 episodes though.

http://www.hulu.com/fullmetal-alchemist-brotherhood

Hulu only works in the US. If I was in the US, I'd be watching on Funimation, which is probably where Hulu gets their subs from.

Sophia41406 07-03-2009 23:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timoko (Post 10550282)

Ammm... I dowloaded it... try to watch it .... and no audio =/ I was like ... amm ok... then I notice... duh... i know whats wrong... I need the codec for the audio >.< and now I been searching for it and still cant find it :(

So any advice?

Timoko 07-04-2009 00:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sophia41406 (Post 10553937)
Ammm... I dowloaded it... try to watch it .... and no audio =/ I was like ... amm ok... then I notice... duh... i know whats wrong... I need the codec for the audio >.< and now I been searching for it and still cant find it :(

So any advice?

Actually, yes ;P
Download this: Combined Community Codec Pack. It's internationally one of the best codec packs available. It will come with several media players too, including MPC (Media Player Classic), which is also one of the best media players available as well. Media Player Classic combined with the CCCP codec pack should take care of all problems you would have playing video files, whether it was audio or video related. If you come across vorbis or OGM/OGG formats that Media Player Classic and CCCP don't cover playback for (which is rare, but if you watch media in as many different formats as I do, it happens), google the latest OggDS0995 codec pack and install that one too. It won't interfere with the installations of CCCP and MPC, only add to your computer's codec library so more things are compatible without issues.

Ryuzaki 07-04-2009 00:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sophia41406 (Post 10549726)
You too thank you very much... I like the music ... in this one ... though I dont understand it at all xD lol makes me want to learn it -.-

The old one is better. Because it was L'Arc~en~Ciel.

Sophia41406 07-04-2009 00:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timoko (Post 10553979)
Actually, yes ;P
Download this: Combined Community Codec Pack. It's internationally one of the best codec packs available. It will come with several media players too, including MPC (Media Player Classic), which is also one of the best media players available as well. Media Player Classic combined with the CCCP codec pack should take care of all problems you would have playing video files, whether it was audio or video related. If you come across vorbis or OGM/OGG formats that Media Player Classic and CCCP don't cover playback for (which is rare, but if you watch media in as many different formats as I do, it happens), google the latest OggDS0995 codec pack and install that one too. It won't interfere with the installations of CCCP and MPC, only add to your computer's codec library so more things are compatible without issues.

TIMO!!! I LOVE YOU!!!! :D .... now, can I see your panties again :P??
oh and THANK YOU ...THANK YOU... :o

ganna go DL it .... :D and then I'll tell you if it worked... which I have no doubt in my mind that it will :o thankx a million again.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryuzaki (Post 10554014)
The old one is better. Because it was L'Arc~en~Ciel.

I know am a dork sometimes and I am ganna sound so dorky, so here is what I was about to say:

You mean from the original episodes?
and what is L'Arc~en~Ciel? :(
I feel like a clueless blonde woman now.... (no offence to the blondes) and I am not even blonde :(