Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Emerald/Sapphire (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Lady and I .... ARE IN LOVE!! and Timo please read (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=631938)

Stiggy~V.18 07-04-2009 09:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryuzaki (Post 10554956)
Not the newest one. . . lol. >.< it's so buggy and fail. They shouldn't of released it.

0.9.9? Only problem I've had with it is that sometimes the video is quite bright and blue-ish, which is kinda irritating. Just close it and re-open it and it's fine again.

Timoko 07-04-2009 09:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sophia41406 (Post 10554465)
I am sorry my dear =/ it didn't work :( dont know why..it said, when I load it up to my DivX Player ... that it needed a DirectShow Codec ... I downloaded it... and nothing..

Did you download the OggDS0995 codec pack too? That has directshow codecs in it.
You downloaded the [Eclipse] episodes, right? What format is the file, MP4? AVI? MKV? And you used Media Player Classic instead of DivX, right?

VCL player is also good. Not as spectacular as everyone seems to make it out to be, but yea it's another good choice. I have around 10 different media players sitting around (why? No idea really), and MPC is always the first choice, VLC player is the back up. So if you DID try MPC, and it didn't work.. try VLC player. And try OggDS0995 for the directshow issue if MPC and VLC don't fix it. Ogg Vorbis incompatibility can be the problem or part of it.

Sophia41406 07-04-2009 21:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timoko (Post 10555021)
Did you download the OggDS0995 codec pack too? That has directshow codecs in it.
You downloaded the [Eclipse] episodes, right? What format is the file, MP4? AVI? MKV? And you used Media Player Classic instead of DivX, right?

VCL player is also good. Not as spectacular as everyone seems to make it out to be, but yea it's another good choice. I have around 10 different media players sitting around (why? No idea really), and MPC is always the first choice, VLC player is the back up. So if you DID try MPC, and it didn't work.. try VLC player. And try OggDS0995 for the directshow issue if MPC and VLC don't fix it. Ogg Vorbis incompatibility can be the problem or part of it.

I use DivX Only =x ... I can use Windows Media Player but I prefer DivX for several reasons... but I wont get into those details... I'll dont think I DL the OggDS0995 code but I'll try that and if not I'll DL VLC .... and I have DL'd like [Eclipse] 5 episodes of FMA but as of right now.... non have sound
:( ... so here we go again... I'll let you know if it works.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KenShin666.V2 (Post 10554809)
Tryed VLC player yet?

Google:VLC player

Thats weird. I've never had to fiddle with codec packs. My Hard Drives are filled with movies from Korea and Japan, not to mention all the anime. Its giving me an excuse to convince the wife to invest in Solid State Drives(drools/dreams)

Anyways, VLC always got everything working for me.
If not... Then try making a new user on your PC just for movies. That way you'll have a clean profile just for that.

Thankx Alan :o I'll try that too if everything else fails :o

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryuzaki (Post 10554956)
Not the newest one. . . lol. >.< it's so buggy and fail. They shouldn't of released it.

oh my ... dont tell me that xD lol

Edit: and wth is a Matroska Media File (.mkv) o.0? Cuz since Timo ask what kinda file it was DL'd in ... decided to look into the properties xD and that is what it said o.o
and NO I did not use MPC =x I dont even have it xD lol

Sophia41406 07-04-2009 21:51

Nope I DL it the OggDS0995 .... Nor does DivX or WMP have sound when I play it and it still says on DivX when I load it up :

DivX Player: Audio Format Not Supported
You may need an additional audio decoder to play the soundtrack of this file
This file contains an audio track in an unknown format. You may need to install a DirectShow decoder for this audio format in order to hear the sound track if this file.

I guess I'll DL the other player... if that dont work .... I am watch it on the link that Ryu posted... OR ANY other ideas Timo OR if any has any other Ideas.... I be willing to try them :o

Edit: Second thought I cant DL VLC :( ... its only for windows 97, 98, and ME .....
I got windows Vista... and Vista is very picky >.<

Edit (again): Who can teach me how to take screen schots of my desktop ... or other windows that I have open?? Any one know?

Timoko 07-04-2009 22:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sophia41406 (Post 10556744)
I use DivX Only =x ... I can use the classic Windows Media Player but I prefer DivX for several reasons... but I wont get into those details... I'll dont think I DL the OggDS0995 code but I'll try that and if not I'll DL VLC .... and I have DL'd like 5 episodes of FMA but as of right now.... non have sound
:( ... so here we go again... I'll let you know if it works.

Edit: and wth is a Matroska Media File (.mkv) o.0? Cuz since Timo ask what kinda file it was DL'd in ... decided to look into the properties xD and that is what it said o.o

I said Media Player Classic, not Windows Media Player. Windows Media Player won't do anything for you. Media Player Classic is something completely different. DivX player most likely won't do anything for you either. Not everything is built just for DivX codecs anymore.

And MKV is a open source container format that is an alternative, and more modernly preferred, over AVIs and MP4s. There shouldn't be any playback problems with MKVs in Media Player Classic. But since Matroska format files stores multiple streams - video, audio and subtitles - and it appears that arleast the audio one isn't working for you, then CCCP and OggDS (which specifically has directshow codecs for audio) should handle it. If Media Player Classic still doesn't work for MKVs, try using VLC player, because it has directshow support that's stronger than MPC. But several media players based on DirectShow like Windows Media Player and VLC -will- play back MKV files perfectly if you have the proper codecs and filters installed.. I'm not making this up. -_- It's what they're known for.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sophia41406 (Post 10556804)
Nope I DL it the OggDS0995 .... Nor does DivX or WMP have sound when I play it and it still says on DivX when I load it up :

DivX Player: Audio Format Not Supported
You may need an additional audio decoder to play the soundtrack of this file
This file contains an audio track in an unknown format. You may need to install a DirectShow decoder for this audio format in order to hear the sound track if this file.

I guess I'll DL the other player... if that dont work .... I am watch it on the link that Ryu posted... OR ANY other ideas Timo OR if any has any other Ideas.... I be willing to try them :o

Edit: Second thought I cant DL VLC :( ... its only for windows 97, 98, and ME .....
I got windows Vista... and Vista is very picky >.<

Edit (again): Who can teach me how to take screen schots of my desktop ... or other windows that I have open?? Any one know?

Meediiiaa Plaaayeeer Claaaaaassiiiiiiiiiiic, damn it.. NOT Windows Media Player! WMP and DivX player SUCK for handling audio decoding and directshow.
And I have Vista, and have had VLC since I started using Vista almost 3 years ago. VLC -is- supported by Vista, and -will- work on Vista.

Sophia41406 07-04-2009 22:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timoko (Post 10556886)
I said Media Player Classic, not Windows Media Player. Windows Media Player won't do anything for you. Media Player Classic is something completely different. DivX player most likely won't do anything for you either. Not everything is built just for DivX codecs anymore.

And MKV is a open source container format that is an alternative, and more modernly preferred, over AVIs and MP4s. There shouldn't be any playback problems with MKVs in Media Player Classic. But since Matroska format files stores multiple streams - video, audio and subtitles - and it appears the audio one isn't working for you, then if Media Player Classic still doesn't work for MKVs, try using VLC player, because it has directshow support that's stronger than MPC.

Meediiiaa Plaaayeeer Claaaaaassiiiiiiiiiiic, damn it.. NOT Windows Media Player! WMP and DivX player SUCK for handling audio decoding and directshow.
And I have Vista, and have had VLC since I started using Vista almost 3 years ago. VLC -is- supported by Vista, and -will- work on Vista.

Ok Ok... dont cut my head off :( .... I'll go get MPC DL'd cuz my laptop doesn't have it :( if everything else fails I'll get VLC :o

Timoko 07-04-2009 22:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sophia41406 (Post 10556897)
Ok Ok... dont cut my head off :( .... I'll go get MPC DL'dhave it in my laptop :( cuz I dont if everything else fails I'll get VLC :o

My post wasn't done yet, I edited it a few times ._.
and Media Player Classic came with the CCCP codec pack >_>

Sophia41406 07-04-2009 22:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timoko (Post 10556902)
My post wasn't done yet, I edited it a few times ._.
and Media Player Classic came with the CCCP codec pack >_>

I was editing too xD lol

Edit: YES!! I LOVE YOU TIMO!!! WILL YOU MARRY xD :D roflmfao!!!

Oh btw.... DL'd MPC and problem solved :o

Edit again:

Any one had a good site where I can DL all 51 original episodes???
I had them but now my portalble hard drive wont open -.-

Timo do you know where?

I tried to get them from the site I got them last time but -.- ... not enough seeds or peers >.< its a bummer really

Timoko 07-04-2009 22:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sophia41406 (Post 10556915)
I was editing too xD lol

Ok then ^^ And btw, MKV format was created WITH Media Player Classic. So the chances MKVs wont work on their own player is pretty slim ;D

Sophia41406 07-04-2009 22:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timoko (Post 10556936)
Ok then ^^ And btw, MKV format was created WITH Media Player Classic. So the chances MKVs wont work on their own player is pretty slim ;D

roflmao true true xD

You didn't answer my question xD lol and
Do you know where I can get the 51 original episodes =x if its not to much to ask?

Timoko 07-04-2009 23:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sophia41406 (Post 10556998)
roflmao true true xD

You didn't answer my question xD lol and
Do you know where I can get the 51 original episodes =x if its not to much to ask?

Funimation is recently going on a cease & desist spree against sites offering distribution of episodes as well as fansubbers releasing them. Well, that applies more presently to FMA2, but they did it in the past for the original anime too. I have none of the 1st anime series' episodes downloaded, and even though I'm familiar with plenty of subbers who released all episodes of the 1st anime, I couldn't tell you where they can be gotten from. Might have to find a streaming site for that, if they haven't all been dropped because of Funimation trying to control it's hold on Full Metal Alchemist.

Sophia41406 07-04-2009 23:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timoko (Post 10557065)
Funimation is recently going on a cease & desist spree against sites offering distribution of episodes as well as fansubbers releasing them. Well, that applies more presently to FMA2, but they did it in the past for the original anime too. I have none of the 1st anime series' episodes downloaded, and even though I'm familiar with plenty of subbers who released all episodes of the 1st anime, I couldn't tell you where they can be gotten from. Might have to find a streaming site for that, if they haven't all been dropped because of Funimation trying to control it's hold on Full Metal Alchemist.

*cries* :( bummer .... wat a drag >.<

Timoko 07-04-2009 23:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sophia41406 (Post 10557072)
*cries* :( bummer .... wat a drag >.<

yea.. and I dont like streaming sites, so I couldnt tell ya which one to use for watching the series either, if there are any that still have the episodes up. Maybe theres even an official Funimation streaming site too, but that would probably have the english dub, unless that doesn't matter.

Sophia41406 07-05-2009 04:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timoko (Post 10557094)
yea.. and I dont like streaming sites, so I couldnt tell ya which one to use for watching the series either, if there are any that still have the episodes up. Maybe theres even an official Funimation streaming site too, but that would probably have the english dub, unless that doesn't matter.

Its kinda ... funny... today I was looking for the original episodes 1 - 51 and... I found all 13 episodes of the brotherhood xD on the site I usually get my stuff roflmao... after all we went through... now its like... oh look ... its useless.. cuz me and timo worked on it so hard to get it right from [Eclipes] :D .... i was like .... wat a drag -.- .... I hope they some how put the episodes 1 - 51 again cuz i wanna see them again xD ... oh well ... funny huh?

Timoko 07-05-2009 07:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sophia41406 (Post 10557766)
Its kinda ... funny... today I was looking for the original episodes 1 - 51 and... I found all 13 episodes of the brotherhood xD on the site I usually get my stuff roflmao... after all we went through... now its like... oh look ... its useless.. cuz me and timo worked on it so hard to get it right from [Eclipes] :D .... i was like .... wat a drag -.- .... I hope they some how put the episodes 1 - 51 again cuz i wanna see them again xD ... oh well ... funny huh?

It's not bad having alternative sources for watching the new episodes, too. With the US companies that have the license for American distribution going on the offensive against fan sub releasings, its hard to tell when they may get ahold of Eclipse and demand that they stop subbing and releasing FMA2. Many subbers dropped FMA2 as a project as soon as they saw Funimation license it. Eclipse is still going, but you never know if it'll stay that way. I've never seen them drop a series before it was done, though.