Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Emerald/Sapphire (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Lady and I .... ARE IN LOVE!! and Timo please read (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=631938)

Heavy59 07-02-2009 19:33

yeah

i owned all of the english FMA1 and atm 1-13 of FMA brotherhood, i had to delete the english version to free up my comp, you can get them at mininova.com ill never watch FMA online in bad quality. if any of you watch it after you DLed it, you'll think the same thing

Heavy59 07-02-2009 19:39

ummm

heres a random thought, go to fakku.net and type in Full Metal Alchemist

Timoko 07-02-2009 21:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heavy59 (Post 10549973)
heres a random thought, go to fakku.net and type in Full Metal Alchemist

Fakku is a hentai manga and doujin scanlator/translation group recently jointed with WordPress's YQII, and only subs ecchi/hentai related anime. They won't offer any official FMA stuff for anyone looking for it.

Illmater 07-02-2009 22:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stiggy~V.18 (Post 10549773)
I demand a link to a download.

Hulu is convenient and is what I have been using. It only has the first 10 episodes though.

http://www.hulu.com/fullmetal-alchemist-brotherhood

Stiggy~V.18 07-03-2009 06:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timoko (Post 10549834)
I posted a link to all of Eclipse's torrent downloads if thats what you mean. For direct download, I do not has ;o

Ooh, didn't notice that. Thanks :D

Stiggy~V.18 07-03-2009 06:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Illmater (Post 10550430)
Hulu is convenient and is what I have been using. It only has the first 10 episodes though.

http://www.hulu.com/fullmetal-alchemist-brotherhood

Hulu only works in the US. If I was in the US, I'd be watching on Funimation, which is probably where Hulu gets their subs from.

Sophia41406 07-03-2009 23:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timoko (Post 10550282)

Ammm... I dowloaded it... try to watch it .... and no audio =/ I was like ... amm ok... then I notice... duh... i know whats wrong... I need the codec for the audio >.< and now I been searching for it and still cant find it :(

So any advice?

Timoko 07-04-2009 00:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sophia41406 (Post 10553937)
Ammm... I dowloaded it... try to watch it .... and no audio =/ I was like ... amm ok... then I notice... duh... i know whats wrong... I need the codec for the audio >.< and now I been searching for it and still cant find it :(

So any advice?

Actually, yes ;P
Download this: Combined Community Codec Pack. It's internationally one of the best codec packs available. It will come with several media players too, including MPC (Media Player Classic), which is also one of the best media players available as well. Media Player Classic combined with the CCCP codec pack should take care of all problems you would have playing video files, whether it was audio or video related. If you come across vorbis or OGM/OGG formats that Media Player Classic and CCCP don't cover playback for (which is rare, but if you watch media in as many different formats as I do, it happens), google the latest OggDS0995 codec pack and install that one too. It won't interfere with the installations of CCCP and MPC, only add to your computer's codec library so more things are compatible without issues.

Ryuzaki 07-04-2009 00:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sophia41406 (Post 10549726)
You too thank you very much... I like the music ... in this one ... though I dont understand it at all xD lol makes me want to learn it -.-

The old one is better. Because it was L'Arc~en~Ciel.

Sophia41406 07-04-2009 00:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timoko (Post 10553979)
Actually, yes ;P
Download this: Combined Community Codec Pack. It's internationally one of the best codec packs available. It will come with several media players too, including MPC (Media Player Classic), which is also one of the best media players available as well. Media Player Classic combined with the CCCP codec pack should take care of all problems you would have playing video files, whether it was audio or video related. If you come across vorbis or OGM/OGG formats that Media Player Classic and CCCP don't cover playback for (which is rare, but if you watch media in as many different formats as I do, it happens), google the latest OggDS0995 codec pack and install that one too. It won't interfere with the installations of CCCP and MPC, only add to your computer's codec library so more things are compatible without issues.

TIMO!!! I LOVE YOU!!!! :D .... now, can I see your panties again :P??
oh and THANK YOU ...THANK YOU... :o

ganna go DL it .... :D and then I'll tell you if it worked... which I have no doubt in my mind that it will :o thankx a million again.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryuzaki (Post 10554014)
The old one is better. Because it was L'Arc~en~Ciel.

I know am a dork sometimes and I am ganna sound so dorky, so here is what I was about to say:

You mean from the original episodes?
and what is L'Arc~en~Ciel? :(
I feel like a clueless blonde woman now.... (no offence to the blondes) and I am not even blonde :(

Ryuzaki 07-04-2009 01:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sophia41406 (Post 10554033)
TIMO!!! I LOVE YOU!!!! :D .... now, can I see your panties again :P??
oh and THANK YOU ...THANK YOU... :o

ganna go DL it .... :D and then I'll tell you if it worked... which I have no doubt in my mind that it will :o thankx a million again.

I know am a dork sometimes and I am ganna sound so dorky, so here is what I was about to say:

You mean from the original episodes?
and what is L'Arc~en~Ciel? :(
I feel like a clueless blonde woman now.... (no offence to the blondes) and I am not even blonde :(

If the first season are considered original episodes, then yeah. L'Arc~en~Ciel was the band that did the opening for it. "Ready, steady, go"

Sophia41406 07-04-2009 04:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timoko (Post 10553979)

I am sorry my dear =/ it didn't work :( dont know why..it said, when I load it up to my DivX Player ... that it needed a DirectShow Codec ... I downloaded it... and nothing..
-.-

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryuzaki (Post 10554063)
If the first season are considered original episodes, then yeah. L'Arc~en~Ciel was the band that did the opening for it. "Ready, steady, go"

oooh ..yeah that song... that song was great .. I loved it :D

KenShin666.V2 07-04-2009 07:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sophia41406 (Post 10554465)
I am sorry my dear =/ it didn't work :( dont know why..it said, when I load it up to my DivX Player ... that it needed a DirectShow Codec ... I downloaded it... and nothing..
-.-

oooh ..yeah that song... that song was great .. I loved it :D

Tryed VLC player yet?

Google:VLC player

Thats weird. I've never had to fiddle with codec packs. My Hard Drives are filled with movies from Korea and Japan, not to mention all the anime. Its giving me an excuse to convince the wife to invest in Solid State Drives(drools/dreams)

Anyways, VLC always got everything working for me.
If not... Then try making a new user on your PC just for movies. That way you'll have a clean profile just for that.

Stiggy~V.18 07-04-2009 08:11

Vlc = Ftw.

Ryuzaki 07-04-2009 08:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stiggy~V.18 (Post 10554910)
Vlc = Ftw.

Not the newest one. . . lol. >.< it's so buggy and fail. They shouldn't of released it.