Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

LiLAnGeL698607 12-04-2007 21:27

I HATE my life K?

Sk^^ 12-04-2007 21:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6927509)
I HATE my life K?

i ate mine =[

blessguy 12-04-2007 21:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennYp (Post 6927431)
whats bad lil got it 2 so pukin and cleanin kid puke no fun:(

ew no wonder u r so upset =/

cl0ud 12-04-2007 21:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sk^^ (Post 6927471)
He's irl friend so if he did tomorrow ill rape him irl :>

Fun!!

JennYp 12-04-2007 21:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6927509)
I HATE my life K?

naw i hate mine i work hard and no matter what it sucks. no matter how much money I make and how hard I work **** just never goes right

LiLAnGeL698607 12-04-2007 21:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennYp (Post 6927527)
naw i hate mine i work hard and no matter what it sucks. no matter how much money I make and how hard I work **** just never goes right


Yea well I *** up every relationship i have and the 1 i didnt *** up he leaves me...So ya I hate my life

cl0ud 12-04-2007 21:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennYp (Post 6927527)
naw i hate mine i work hard and no matter what it sucks. no matter how much money I make and how hard I work **** just never goes right

Get a different job. :p

cl0ud 12-04-2007 21:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6927535)
Yea well I *** up every relationship i have and the 1 i didnt *** up he leaves me...So ya I hate my life

No response.

JennYp 12-04-2007 21:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6927535)
Yea well I *** up every relationship i have and the 1 i didnt *** up he leaves me...So ya I hate my life

his loss and someone better always comes around


Quote:

Originally Posted by cl0ud (Post 6927538)
Get a different job. :p

dude i got 2 lol and i make good money sooo nope wont happen

MAGIX[Remy] 12-04-2007 21:32

4:35 am cant sleep :(

pepped a few ^_^

LiLAnGeL698607 12-04-2007 21:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by cl0ud (Post 6927546)
No response.


Yea i kno...I have fcked up life...

LiLAnGeL698607 12-04-2007 21:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennYp (Post 6927548)
his loss and someone better always comes around


I had some1 but i failed to realize it because i was so wrapped up in Jamie

Valkyrie 12-04-2007 21:35

-o-

.†Brandøn†. 12-04-2007 21:35

Valk how are you? D:

LiLAnGeL698607 12-04-2007 21:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valkyrie (Post 6927573)
-o-


HaiHai :o

blessguy 12-04-2007 21:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennYp (Post 6927490)
I HATE CONQ TALK

OMG i got this super+8 sdg/ sdg ring and i blessed it and its so hawt im cool *puts on shades*

cl0ud 12-04-2007 21:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6927556)
Yea i kno...I have fcked up life...

Doesn't everyone in reality? >.>

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAGIX[Remy] (Post 6927551)
4:35 am cant sleep :(

pepped a few ^_^

Danks you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennYp (Post 6927548)
dude i got 2 lol and i make good money sooo nope wont happen

O.O

blessguy 12-04-2007 21:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6927556)
Yea i kno...I have fcked up life...

emos shud real the bless daily wisdom found conveniently in my sig ^_^

.†Brandøn†. 12-04-2007 21:38

Bless is kos =[

TehPandaKing 12-04-2007 21:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennYp (Post 6927465)
:( ill go with you :) im off tomorrow

Meh, it won't be too bad. I get the early shift, so I'll be off by two. Ftw. :D

cl0ud 12-04-2007 21:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by blessguy (Post 6927583)
OMG i got this super+8 sdg/ sdg ring and i blessed it and its so hawt im cool *puts on shades*

:cool:

KrAzY 12-04-2007 21:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by cl0ud (Post 6927326)
****.. 24 hour limit :mad:


that's ok i got ya anyway lol consider it a welcome back pep lol :D

LiLAnGeL698607 12-04-2007 21:41

I just wanna fckin know when My hard times are over...
I have only been having them since i was 8...
AND no the history of my life is not up for discussion

cl0ud 12-04-2007 21:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6927620)
I just wanna fckin know when My hard times are over...
I have only been having them since i was 8...
AND no the history of my life is not up for discussion

Aww.. I wanted to see a flash back. :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrAzY (Post 6927614)
that's ok i got ya anyway lol consider it a welcome back pep lol :D

Sweet :D

JennYp 12-04-2007 21:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by blessguy (Post 6927583)
OMG i got this super+8 sdg/ sdg ring and i blessed it and its so hawt im cool *puts on shades*

You know what get off my **** and fuff off!!!!!:mad:

TehPandaKing 12-04-2007 21:44

I'm in an unloved mood right now. :(

Depressed panda ftl.

SickNasty 12-04-2007 21:45

i gave rep to some of my cool peeps

LiLAnGeL698607 12-04-2007 21:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by cl0ud (Post 6927626)
Aww.. I wanted to see a flash back. :(

Sweet :D


Its not something that should be discussed on a fourm :(

JennYp 12-04-2007 21:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehPandaKing (Post 6927638)
I'm in an unloved mood right now. :(

Depressed panda ftl.

<3

KrAzY 12-04-2007 21:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by blessguy (Post 6927583)
OMG i got this super+8 sdg/ sdg ring and i blessed it and its so hawt im cool *puts on shades*

sweet bless almost as good as my full 2 sock +7's fully blessed even including gourd and garment lol can i wear cool shades with ya ?? :cool:


* all done with no dbs mind you before lotto :rolleyes: *

LiLAnGeL698607 12-04-2007 21:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehPandaKing (Post 6927638)
I'm in an unloved mood right now. :(

Depressed panda ftl.


I dunt wanna talk to joo :mad:

cl0ud 12-04-2007 21:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrAzY (Post 6927648)
sweet bless almost as good as my full 2 sock +7's fully blessed even including gourd and garment lol can i wear cool shades with ya ?? :cool:


* all done with no dbs mind you before lotto :rolleyes: *

I want cool shades too, full 2 sock -7 +7 +5 and +9!

Discordia 12-04-2007 21:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by trent28o^^ (Post 6925555)
doxycyclin? That's usually what they give me when I go there.....it doesn't seem to help ;( I hope you feel better!

It's avelox that they have me on. You probably won't read this but oh well!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by notstrider (Post 6925720)
that's not cold. :(

It is for me :p

notstrider 12-04-2007 21:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discordia (Post 6927668)
It's avelox that they have me on. You probably won't read this but oh well!!



It is for me :p

it's cold in CT! it's like 20F here.

cl0ud 12-04-2007 21:51

Someone rep me! :( I need 5 More points till next bar..

JennYp 12-04-2007 21:52

anyone want to come play with me in the snow? :)

cl0ud 12-04-2007 21:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennYp (Post 6927680)
anyone want to come play with me in the snow? :)

Me! :D

Discordia 12-04-2007 21:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by notstrider (Post 6927677)
it's cold in CT! it's like 20F here.

It's 50F here. Or around that degree.

TehPandaKing 12-04-2007 21:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6927649)
I dunt wanna talk to joo :mad:

Wait, what did I do? o_o;


:(

cl0ud 12-04-2007 21:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by notstrider (Post 6927677)
it's cold in CT! it's like 20F here.

Haha, you fell for my rep scam. :p


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 19:14.