Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

PandysBaby 12-16-2007 19:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by PandyBear (Post 7033211)
I love you. <3


=]

<3

PandysBaby 12-16-2007 19:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingjr1992 (Post 7033356)
25259
My Birthday Today!

Happy Birthday <3

Fallen_Star 12-16-2007 19:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by PandysBaby (Post 7033491)
Happy Birthday <3

He's been spamming that all day x.x
On every thread I go to that he's there. :P

PandysBaby 12-16-2007 19:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen_Star (Post 7033495)
He's been spamming that all day x.x
On every thread I go to that he's there. :P

lol i havnt been around much so i didnt see :P

Majesty 12-16-2007 19:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen_Star (Post 7033495)
He's been spamming that all day x.x
On every thread I go to that he's there. :P

Seems like it :)

Fallen_Star 12-16-2007 19:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by PandysBaby (Post 7033501)
lol i havnt been around much so i didnt see :P

Noticed :P

PandyBear 12-16-2007 19:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by PandysBaby (Post 7033501)
lol i havnt been around much so i didnt see :P

Yeah, I missed you! :(


All day, I was stripping for Fatal and Fallen to entertain myself. :(

brolly000060 12-16-2007 19:51

o.0 what's going on...clue me in

Fallen_Star 12-16-2007 19:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by PandyBear (Post 7033529)
Yeah, I missed you! :(


All day, I was stripping for Fatal and Fallen to entertain myself. :(

I think we were more entertained then you ! Though you took all of Fatal's singles :(

FaTaL_ErRoR 12-16-2007 19:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen_Star (Post 7033556)
I think we were more entertained then you ! Though you took all of Fatal's singles :(

ya damn ho took my money :(

KrAzY 12-16-2007 19:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by C-dot (Post 7033412)
People are pep jews these days...Holy

lmao hiya C

PandyBear 12-16-2007 19:58

I couldn't help it. :(

Fallen_Star 12-16-2007 19:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by PandyBear (Post 7033588)
I couldn't help it. :(

Go buy some dbs with your singles noob !

C-dot 12-16-2007 20:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrAzY (Post 7033583)
lmao hiya C

HELLO!

=] How's your day goin?

PandyBear 12-16-2007 20:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen_Star (Post 7033601)
Go buy some dbs with your singles noob !

Pfft! TQ doesn't deserve this money. :cool:


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 17:47.