Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

Giant 12-09-2007 02:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by KittyCat (Post 6962854)
9705! 10k when I wake up pwease?!

You sayed that I dont never give you rep back, well yes I do, now it says I need to spread.
but if that is what u think. then dont give me reps

Oosk 12-09-2007 02:55

rep me send a PM ill rep back thanks !

KittyCat 12-09-2007 02:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Giant (Post 6962956)
You sayed that I dont never give you rep back, well yes I do, now it says I need to spread.
but if that is what u think. then dont give me reps

It never shows up =[

Zahar! 12-09-2007 03:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Giant (Post 6962921)
Good morning to everyone:)

Mrning :P

Oosk 12-09-2007 03:17

Good morning :rolleyes:

Snuggs 12-09-2007 03:45

allo allo

Returned rep to:
Galahad/Kalieb
Huet
MountainDrew

tyty for the reps :)

and repped:
Oosk
Zahar! < gave 3rd shiny gz :)
Giant
Sharpshot
Qtips
KrAzY
KittyCat

back to jail for me ^^

Trilok 12-09-2007 03:46

i eat toast <3
Hey everyone :D

bone-you~v.19 12-09-2007 03:47

<- rep plis. sex all around.

Snuggs 12-09-2007 03:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trilok (Post 6963136)
i eat toast <3
Hey everyone :D

I'm more of a Bagel person haha allo :)

Zahar! 12-09-2007 03:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snuggs (Post 6963133)
allo allo

Returned rep to:
Galahad/Kalieb
Huet
MountainDrew

tyty for the reps :)

and repped:
Oosk
Zahar! < gave 3rd shiny gz :)
Giant
Sharpshot
Qtips
KrAzY
KittyCat

back to jail for me ^^

Well im in jail also...Ill pep u back right when im out :) ty for the 3rd shiny :)

Also ill pep all the others who peped me when i can :)

Oosk 12-09-2007 03:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snuggs (Post 6963133)
allo allo

Returned rep to:
Galahad/Kalieb
Huet
MountainDrew

tyty for the reps :)

and repped:
Oosk
Zahar! < gave 3rd shiny gz :)
Giant
Sharpshot
Qtips
KrAzY
KittyCat

back to jail for me ^^


REP +

Snuggs 12-09-2007 03:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zahar! (Post 6963148)
Well im in jail also...Ill pep u back right when im out :) ty for the 3rd shiny :)

Also ill pep all the others who peped me when i can :)

ywyw glad I could be of assistance lol:D

Trilok 12-09-2007 03:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snuggs (Post 6963146)
I'm more of a Bagel person haha allo :)

Lols hey :)

Snuggs 12-09-2007 03:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trilok (Post 6963157)
Lols hey :)

Ty for rep...I've been a bad girl and jailed atm..as always haha got you on the top of my list for tomorrow xD

and ty Oosk for return rep :)

Trilok 12-09-2007 03:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snuggs (Post 6963176)
Ty for rep...I've been a bad girl and jailed atm..as always haha got you on the top of my list for tomorrow xD

:p no prob lol


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 22:32.