Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

JennYp 11-30-2007 02:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sum0 (Post 6882506)
o.o"...Then we should share sumfing else too :p...mwahhaha :o <3

:eek::o


Quote:

Originally Posted by >>balla.nz<< (Post 6882495)
lol jen at your location !

:D

LiLAnGeL698607 11-30-2007 02:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sum0 (Post 6882506)
o.o"...Then we should share sumfing else too :p...mwahhaha :o <3


:eek:

than count me out

Tecuh 11-30-2007 02:21

On a free period. Gotta go back to school in 40 minutes.

Sum0 11-30-2007 02:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6882521)
:eek:

than count me out

lmao :p...the other sharing part comes after teh drinking :o

blessguy 11-30-2007 02:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6882521)
:eek:

than count me out

Wanna drink some jack daniels with me =P

we can get some blankets a candle and just talk rofl some good ol hiippie stuff ^^
smoke some weed too if u smoke (i dont =P)

j.c.demon 11-30-2007 02:23

anyone can share me something exept yen's location?

LiLAnGeL698607 11-30-2007 02:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by blessguy (Post 6882544)
Wanna drink some jack daniels with me =P

we can get some blankets a candle and just talk rofl some good ol hiippie stuff ^^
smoke some weed too if u smoke (i dont =P)


Lol jack and coke that stuff is good as well ^^

No i dont smoke :D

JennYp 11-30-2007 02:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by j.c.demon (Post 6882548)
anyone can share me something exept yen's location?

lmao why my foot tis small

j.c.demon 11-30-2007 02:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennYp (Post 6882561)
lmao why my foot tis small

exit only stays exit only :(

blessguy 11-30-2007 02:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6882551)
Lol jack and coke that stuff is good as well ^^

No i dont smoke :D

K we can get drunk and talk about our issues will be awesome bonding time =P

sorry i cant be like sumo and offer u da sex or w/e

JennYp 11-30-2007 02:33

SEx is good yes no :p

LiLAnGeL698607 11-30-2007 02:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by blessguy (Post 6882569)
K we can get drunk and talk about our issues will be awesome bonding time =P

sorry i cant be like sumo and offer u da sex or w/e


Its okay i really dont want it

But getting drunk and talking about our issues sounds good ^^

Sum0 11-30-2007 02:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennYp (Post 6882580)
SEx is good yes no :p

yeah plx :o

Quote:

Originally Posted by blessguy (Post 6882569)

sorry i cant be like sumo and offer u da sex or w/e

Was thinkin more about a bed :p...but if u put it like that than ok :D

JennYp 11-30-2007 02:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by j.c.demon (Post 6882568)
exit only stays exit only :(

ok i only put my foot in haters ass's

blessguy 11-30-2007 02:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennYp (Post 6882580)
SEx is good yes no :p

drunk sex sucks o_o so no


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:39.