Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

JennYp 11-30-2007 00:04

[quote=Tanzeh;6881948]
Quote:

Originally Posted by JennYp (Post 6881939)

Good good ^^
Tell me about it.

well i got awsome paychecks thats always a nice thing and im loving christmas shoppin

Sum0 11-30-2007 00:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6881951)
:( bah i still dont fell ne better

o.o " Takes a flying leap D=-

LiLAnGeL698607 11-30-2007 00:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sum0 (Post 6881959)
o.o " Takes a flying leap D=-


>.> Not u

Mostly talking about the retards on my server

JennYp 11-30-2007 00:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6881951)
:( bah i still dont fell ne better

*huggelz*

LiLAnGeL698607 11-30-2007 00:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennYp (Post 6881967)
*huggelz*


:( i got up feeling sick and went back to bed....and i still feel sick so guess im goimg back to bed again :(


Huggs

blessguy 11-30-2007 00:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6881964)
>.> Not u

Mostly talking about the retards on my server

Lets go pk them =)

JennYp 11-30-2007 00:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6881972)
:( i got up feeling sick and went back to bed....and i still feel sick so guess im goimg back to bed again :(


Huggs

drink it numbs the pain well its what i do when im fustrated 2 shots of jack will make u sleep

LiLAnGeL698607 11-30-2007 00:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennYp (Post 6881976)
drink it numbs the pain well its what i do when im fustrated 2 shots of jack will make u sleep


Would be a good thought but i drunk everything i had the night it happened :(

and i live in a %&! !$&# dry county

blessguy 11-30-2007 00:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennYp (Post 6881976)
drink it numbs the pain well its what i do when im fustrated 2 shots of jack will make u sleep

Dont listen to her

alcohol dont do crap but make u feel worse
dont make me start preaching =X

Sum0 11-30-2007 00:10

im sleepy again o.o"

LiLAnGeL698607 11-30-2007 00:11

Blah Im gonna go lay down again...I think I may have atouch of the flu :(

My lil bro had it the other day

JennYp 11-30-2007 00:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by blessguy (Post 6881989)
Dont listen to her

alcohol dont do crap but make u feel worse
dont make me start preaching =X

:rolleyes:

KrAzY 11-30-2007 00:16

*yawns*

blessguy 11-30-2007 00:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennYp (Post 6882003)
:rolleyes:

Someone who thinks alcohol can solve all ur problems spreading her heresy ..... thats jenny for u XD

now shes going to chase me and be mad i gotta run

~|DeathAngel|~ 11-30-2007 00:20

if u see this "By: ~|DeathAngel|~ , Rep Back OR DIE ! xD"

means rep the living **** back :)


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:04.