Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

itamouse 11-29-2007 16:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sum0 (Post 6879106)
u are from texas pls? o.o"

i r from texas, but i r in louisiana atm =x

Valkyrie 11-29-2007 16:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discordia (Post 6879136)
1222

Someone gave me rep but didn't leave a name >.<
Already rep'ed you back Sum0 :)

what part of Texas do you live o.0?you are like the 5th Texan in this thread

Borny 11-29-2007 16:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by itamouse (Post 6879150)
i r from texas, but i r in louisiana atm =x

and I got you back :p

Discordia 11-29-2007 16:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by trent28o^^ (Post 6879077)
HOE


~`

o.O

I'm from TX too >.> What area are you in?

trent28o^^ 11-29-2007 16:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sum0 (Post 6879122)
o.o".....is it nice over there? D:

Its okay, I live in the southeastern part. It's kind of cold right now though.


~`

kingjr1992 11-29-2007 16:21

10839

Sum0 11-29-2007 16:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by itamouse (Post 6879150)
i r from texas, but i r in louisiana atm =x

o.o" peped u D=

SchoneVoske 11-29-2007 16:22

Texas Rocks!

trent28o^^ 11-29-2007 16:23

Nacogdoches

Sum0 11-29-2007 16:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by SchoneVoske (Post 6879165)
Texas Rocks!

i will visit sumtime o.o"

Discordia 11-29-2007 16:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valkyrie (Post 6879152)
what part of Texas do you live o.0?you are like the 5th Texan in this thread

Dallas/Richardson area

KrAzY 11-29-2007 16:24

i lived in amarillo for a short while until a tornado took out my apt bullding and put a peice of the surrounding fence posts thru my windshield of my durango:rolleyes:

Will never go to texas again lol

itamouse 11-29-2007 16:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by SchoneVoske (Post 6879149)
I've never been to Austin. I live in North Texas.. so Dallas/Lewisville/Denton is about all I see. But I do work in Frisco... so it's pretty nice :D

austin is a college town, hell'la nice parties ^^

i'm from the houston area, but i'm in louisiana, baton rouge to be exact. i hate it here, and can't wait till we can get out of this HORRID state ><

baton rouge isn't bad, but the parties are waaaay better in austin compared to here, and i really miss the big city of houston. tired of this tiny place... went from 5kk people, to 250k people, BIG difference, lol

Valkyrie 11-29-2007 16:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrAzY (Post 6879178)
i livged in amarillo for a short while until a tornado toko out my apt bullding and put a peice of the surrounding fence posts thru my windshield of my durango:rolleyes:

Will never go to texas again lol

wooooo LOL!

Texans: DON'T **** WITH US!

trent28o^^ 11-29-2007 16:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by itamouse (Post 6879180)
austin is a college town, hell'la nice parties ^^

i'm from the houston area, but i'm in louisiana, baton rouge to be exact. i hate it here, and can't wait till we can get out of this HORRID state ><

baton rouge isn't bad, but the parties are waaaay better in austin compared to here, and i really miss the big city of houston. tired of this tiny place... went from 5kk people, to 250k people, BIG difference, lol

Pshaw, I live in 30k pop. area.


~`


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:56.