Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

Valkyrie 11-22-2007 09:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by blessguy (Post 6818383)
fuff that xD

how do you guys keep getting such high reps.... im fallin behind one by one :(

Obviously because you said in size 7~

lawl sry guys but i will stop at 5 k soz pep is gettin borin'

:rolleyes:

Valkyrie 11-22-2007 09:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrAzY (Post 6818395)
hiya val hows it goin today ?

hiya
what are joo up to ? ;)

Pramathius 11-22-2007 09:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valkyrie (Post 6818390)
hi all

Hello Valkyrie :)

Valkyrie 11-22-2007 09:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by trigeki (Post 6817939)
i forgot to rep valk before i maxxed out now shes going to be like why didnt you rep me o.o

QFT :D

KrAzY 11-22-2007 09:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valkyrie (Post 6818408)
Obviously because you said in size 7~

lawl sry guys but i will stop at 5 k soz pep is gettin borin'

:rolleyes:


LOL yeah i remember that too

Valkyrie 11-22-2007 09:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pramathius (Post 6818428)
Hello Valkyrie :)

good morning

I will be able pep 2 hours from now :)

Tecuh 11-22-2007 09:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valkyrie (Post 6818435)
good morning

I will be able pep 2 hours from now :)

Maybe you can pep me then =o

Pramathius 11-22-2007 09:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valkyrie (Post 6818435)
good morning

I will be able pep 2 hours from now :)


Cool :D

I dunno when I'll be able to :\

KrAzY 11-22-2007 09:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valkyrie (Post 6818415)
hiya
what are joo up to ? ;)


not much lol just tryin to break 10k ya know just same old;)

TitusDotel 11-22-2007 09:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrAzY (Post 6818452)
not much lol just tryin to break 10k ya know just same old;)

Let's see if I can help, if so pls pep me back.

Same goes for everyone else, gonna try to pep. pls pep back

Valkyrie 11-22-2007 09:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrAzY (Post 6818452)
not much lol just tryin to break 10k ya know just same old;)

sure thing, I hope I will be able to pep you today Oo or when was the last time I pepped you?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6818440)
Maybe you can pep me then =o

Ofcourse :p

Pramathius 11-22-2007 09:45

>.> I want pep too

<.< I want to pep ppl

>.< I want Nuggets :D

tiger886 11-22-2007 09:47

pep me i ll pep u back:D

KrAzY 11-22-2007 09:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by TitusDotel (Post 6818457)
Let's see if I can help, if so pls pep me back.

Same goes for everyone else, gonna try to pep. pls pep back

thx any help is appreciated and will be returned :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valkyrie (Post 6818463)
sure thing, I hope I will be able to pep you today Oo or when was the last time I pepped you?

i believe tuesday was last time

Pramathius 11-22-2007 09:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiger886 (Post 6818483)
pep me i ll pep u back:D

When the 24 hour s h i t is over, I will. :)


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:12.