Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

ProvokingRage 11-04-2007 22:14

Lol at least its not like Tide's size seven, red, bolded text.. :p

blessguy 11-04-2007 22:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valkyrie (Post 6663955)
WAA TY

YOU WILL GET 100 INTERNETZ TOMORROW.I PROMISE :cool:

You help me i help u stay about tecuh


tecuh u help me i help u beat valkrie

its a win win

Tecuh 11-04-2007 22:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by ProvokingRage (Post 6663993)
Lol at least its not like Tide's size seven, red, bolded text.. :p

I hate size 7.

Tanzeh 11-04-2007 22:16

o.o Hai I'm back

Tecuh 11-04-2007 22:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tanzeh (Post 6664006)
o.o Hai I'm back

Welcome back! <3

cl0ud 11-04-2007 22:17

Size 7 is annoying..

ProvokingRage 11-04-2007 22:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6664002)
I hate size 7.

Same, it does get annoying.. :o tho, being in a little fourm club, we each have the same thing in our sig, and Tide happens to be the little leader.. lol

Tecuh 11-04-2007 22:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by ProvokingRage (Post 6664012)
Same, it does get annoying.. :o tho, being in a little fourm club, we each have the same thing in our sig, and Tide happens to be the little leader.. lol

Lucky that I'm not a spammer.

ProvokingRage 11-04-2007 22:18

Lol.. Well I changed it, now I'll wait and see if they say anything.. lol idc.. :p

Tanzeh 11-04-2007 22:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6664009)
Welcome back! <3

=) Ty

Hows ju?

Tecuh 11-04-2007 22:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by ProvokingRage (Post 6664022)
Lol.. Well I changed it, now I'll wait and see if they say anything.. lol idc.. :p

If they whine about it, tell them you'll leave the club if they whine. That way you'll find out if they really appreciate your presence.

ProvokingRage 11-04-2007 22:20

Lol ya, true.. Plus, its just a lil fourm club, not the end of the world.. ^^

BoReD~ 11-04-2007 22:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6664025)
If they whine about it, tell them you'll leave the club. That way you'll find out if they really appreciate your presence.

hey dude you know how you did my avy what tool did you use to cut it out and how did you get it into the back round??

Tanzeh 11-04-2007 22:21

What on earth are you guys talking about o_o I feel so dumb ;/

cl0ud 11-04-2007 22:22

Me to.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 19:09.