Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

Tecuh 11-03-2007 03:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sum0 (Post 6649830)
How did j00 sleep? o.o"

Well, thanks for asking. ^^

Sum0 11-03-2007 03:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6649840)
Well, thanks for asking. ^^

Well , time for me to sleep now o.o"...4 AM here in Florida. <3 Nitez Techuh see j00 soon o.o" ..Have a good day.

Tecuh 11-03-2007 03:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sum0 (Post 6649843)
Well , time for me to sleep now o.o"...4 AM here in Florida. <3 Nitez Techuh see j00 soon o.o" ..Have a good day.

Good night.

JennYp 11-03-2007 03:14

well i should be sleeping but someone gave me energy :o

Sum0 11-03-2007 03:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6649848)
Good night.

Ty o.o" ^_^

gillianchung 11-03-2007 03:26

just pepped a few
havent pepped in a while =E

Darkster 11-03-2007 03:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by gillianchung (Post 6649884)
just pepped a few
havent pepped in a while =E

U got ur own acc. :o

Tecuh 11-03-2007 03:29

I just got my 6,000th post. And Darkster just got his 12,000th :D

Darkster 11-03-2007 03:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6649893)
I just got my 6,000th post. And Darkster just got his 12,000th :D

:D

JennYp 11-03-2007 03:31

HOLY SHIZ you spammers :p

Tecuh 11-03-2007 03:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennYp (Post 6649898)
HOLY SHIZ you spammers :p

I'm not a spammer.

JennYp 11-03-2007 03:35

what are you then?

Tecuh 11-03-2007 03:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennYp (Post 6649907)
what are you then?

The ruler.

Ibo 11-03-2007 03:50

Tecuh talks more on the forums then irl I think :p

Tecuh 11-03-2007 03:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ibo (Post 6649944)
Tecuh talks more on the forums then irl I think :p

:rolleyes:


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 15:13.