Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   I'm disgusted. (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=730500)

CornFlakes:o 05-28-2012 07:32

no huk that is bad sex this is what a ****'s ******* looks like....
http://www.jonbondy.com/PhotoArticle/bondy13.jpg

Heyga4Huk 05-28-2012 07:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob the Builder (Post 11712793)
And if any of those affected people wanted to kill themselves, I wouldn't call them stupid/cowardly, because they're not.

It takes a lot to decide that dying is better than your life will ever be and acting on it.

cow·ard
noun
a person who lacks courage in facing danger, difficulty, opposition, pain, etc.; a timid or easily intimidated person.

There's no danger in death. There's no difficulty, opposition, pain in death. Someone who wants to quit life (as full of these things) into death is certainly a coward. Also killing yourself is one of the easiest things possible; almost anyone has the mental capacity to suicide, not a lot of people have the mental capacity to get a job :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by mwah (Post 11712764)
In Soviet Bulgaria, donkey rides you!
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/IN_a8ee55_906163.jpg
don't kill me ):

In Soviet Afghanistan
http://www.gotowallpapers.com/wallpa...3XLb0-21J8.jpg
But not really. Your image didn't load so you are safe from the rage ;)

Heyga4Huk 05-28-2012 07:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by CornFlakes:o (Post 11712815)
no huk that is bad sex this is what a ****'s ******* looks like....
http://www.jonbondy.com/PhotoArticle/bondy13.jpg

Guess where you came from :o
Oh wait maybe you come from the future! From the
http://www.cyberpunkreview.com/images/matrix04.jpg
:D

~*panda*~ 05-28-2012 08:35

Quite sure that if everyone you loved died, you'd not give a crap about facing problems.

I know where you are coming from, I got that opinion too. But sometimes situations are just too messed up.

Erikuasu 05-28-2012 08:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ (Post 11712835)
Quite sure that if everyone you loved died, you'd not give a crap about facing problems.

I know where you are coming from, I got that opinion too. But sometimes situations are just too messed up.

They wouldn't want me to just give up and die. That's for sure. I would face my problems and not be a ***** about it.

Bob the Builder 05-28-2012 10:22

I'm not trying to change anyone's opinion on suicide, I'm just saying that that opinion is a stupid one to have.

Wayne Brady :( 05-28-2012 10:24

Of course, because if you don't share an opinion, the opposing opinion is always the stupid one.

Bob the Builder 05-28-2012 10:26

Not always, but in this case it is.

~*panda*~ 05-28-2012 10:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erikuasu (Post 11712838)
They wouldn't want me to just give up and die. That's for sure. I would face my problems and not be a ***** about it.

Yea but what if there isn't anyone around anymore that wouldn't want you to just give up and die.

For example, You ignored your friends for a while, your parents died of old age and your wife divorced you, wins some court thingy resulting in you having to give 75% of your income to pay for Alimony for the upcoming 20 years. Maybe you lose your job because of the crisis and you have trouble paying rent, etc.

In the meanwhile, a lot of emotional **** happens, life starts to suck and things like that. You drive over a kid or something and start becoming deeply depressed.

Would you really blame them if they suicided?

I know I won't suicide as you only live once, but there are a lot of people that don't think that way.

Wayne Brady :( 05-28-2012 11:02

I commit suicide once because I thought life was boring.

Then I started living again because being dead was even more boring.

True story.

Heyga4Huk 05-28-2012 11:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ (Post 11712889)
Yea but what if there isn't anyone around anymore that wouldn't want you to just give up and die.

For example, You ignored your friends for a while, your parents died of old age and your wife divorced you, wins some court thingy resulting in you having to give 75% of your income to pay for Alimony for the upcoming 20 years. Maybe you lose your job because of the crisis and you have trouble paying rent, etc.

In the meanwhile, a lot of emotional **** happens, life starts to suck and things like that. You drive over a kid or something and start becoming deeply depressed.

I know I won't suicide as you only live once, but there are a lot of people that don't think that way.

Well, if any of you guys and gals are about to suicide, please let me have your iPad.

Erikuasu 05-28-2012 11:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ (Post 11712889)

Doesn't matter I wouldn't give up. I never give up. I wouldn't ignore my friends, my parents lived a good life, my divorced wife would have an unfortunate accident. I'd find a new job. Emotional ****? Emotions are for females. Kid shouldn't be playing in the road o well.

It's their choice if they wanna suicide, but I will think of them as weak.

Heyga4Huk 05-28-2012 11:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erikuasu (Post 11712897)
Doesn't matter I wouldn't give up. I never give up. I wouldn't ignore my friends, my parents lived a good life, my divorced wife would have an unfortunate accident. I'd find a new job. Emotional ****? Emotions are for females. Kid shouldn't be playing in the road o well.

It's their choice if they wanna suicide, but I will think of them as weak.

Emotions are for females: please tell me more. LOL

(maybe that type of prevalent erroneous male stereotype has caused men to have 3-4 times higher suicide rates than women)

Erikuasu 05-28-2012 11:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heyga4Huk (Post 11712901)
Emotions are for females: please tell me more. LOL

(maybe that type of prevalent erroneous male stereotype has caused men to have 3-4 times higher suicide rates than women)

LOL that's pretty much it friend. Nothing more to be told.

CornFlakes:o 05-28-2012 11:46

Still there are quite a few reasons why a person will commit suicide. One thing is to avoid a real life issue and another would be to unnaturally have a persistent thought of committing suicide. While I find the former to be cowards, I see the latter as people who have mental disorders. It all depends on their intent for committing suicide.

Heyga4Huk 05-28-2012 12:45

When you realize that EVERYBODY has a mental disorder you kind of stop flinging that expression around. It really is a placeholder.

Bob the Builder 05-28-2012 13:31

I do agree with corn, killing yourself over a situation is silly.

And Huk, while each person may have a mental disorder (or not, who knows) not everyone has recurring thoughts of suicide, not everyone is at the same "level" of dysfunction.

CornFlakes:o 05-28-2012 21:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heyga4Huk (Post 11712928)
When you realize that EVERYBODY has a mental disorder you kind of stop flinging that expression around. It really is a placeholder.

There is a range of the severity of mental disorder and their impacts on a person's life. I am referring to people with a psychotic disorder (though idk if a neurotic person who is suicidal can be consider psychotic, so i refrain from including neurotic people).

Wayne Brady :( 05-29-2012 02:15

Having a psychotic disorder doesn't affect your life as much as it does others.

Bob the Builder 05-29-2012 05:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayne Brady :( (Post 11713252)
Having a psychotic disorder doesn't affect your life as much as it does others.

???

thehempknight 05-29-2012 08:52

I have a general doubt over any kind of disorder that can't be readily tested in a medical fashion. Maybe you have something, or maybe you're just a good liar. Maybe you're psychosomatic, and just imagine you have it. Unless you can take blood and say, "yep, you got that", I just remain skeptical of a lot of things.

But none of this has anything to do with me, so don't really care much.

Wayne Brady :( 05-29-2012 09:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by thehempknight (Post 11713629)
I have a general doubt over any kind of disorder that can't be readily tested in a medical fashion. Maybe you have something, or maybe you're just a good liar. Maybe you're psychosomatic, and just imagine you have it. Unless you can take blood and say, "yep, you got that", I just remain skeptical of a lot of things.

But none of this has anything to do with me, so don't really care much.

Sure....

I bet you got diagnosed with something. ;)

Heyga4Huk 05-29-2012 11:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayne Brady :( (Post 11713654)
Sure....

I bet you got diagnosed with something. ;)

laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame

Wayne Brady :( 05-29-2012 12:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heyga4Huk (Post 11713739)
laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame

Because posting how lame something else is, totally rocks everybody's socks.

Stop being a hypocrite Huk.

Heyga4Huk 05-29-2012 13:34

I write everything in order to score popularity points.

You so totally got me Wayne. Tell me more.

Wayne Brady :( 05-29-2012 13:49

zucht.