Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   I'm disgusted. (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=730500)

Bob the Builder 05-11-2012 04:07

The question isn't whether I said it or not, it's why Ed cares so much.
It's cute.

Wayne Brady :( 05-11-2012 04:14

he missed you, he came back when you did.

Jaxx. 05-11-2012 04:16

I dont care.

I am glad you are back bob. I hope you and me can be friends. Why did you return, friend?

Bob the Builder 05-11-2012 06:19

So I could show you all the world of kawaii.

Wayne Brady :( 05-11-2012 06:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob the Builder (Post 11703430)
So I could show you all the world of kawaii.

Do it, disgust Wester even more :3

Just no ponies.

Major_Jack Hoff 05-11-2012 16:30

OT isn't even mildly amusing at this point. It's full of ****ing ***gots.

Ueki.! 05-11-2012 16:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Major_Jack Hoff (Post 11703650)
OT isn't even mildly amusing at this point. It's full of ****ing ***gots.

Curious to see you here then, welcome to the ****ing ***gots clan

Wester V.3 05-13-2012 22:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob the Builder (Post 11702936)
I am sorry. You have called me out on my lies. I am crying now. I will die now.

I call it like a see it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Major_Jack Hoff (Post 11703650)
OT isn't even mildly amusing at this point. It's full of ****ing ***gots.

+1.

Heyga4Huk 05-13-2012 22:59

OT is full of ****ing fa****s like angtoria, bob, fizzle, mwah....
gtfo fa****s.

thehempknight 05-14-2012 02:16

Well Wester returning was rather anti-climactic. I was expecting better.

Heyga4Huk 05-14-2012 02:26

wester = hoff, except hoff can also be funny.

Wayne Brady :( 05-14-2012 04:11

I like to think of Wester as the evil brother of Easter, where some black guy just steals your candy instead of a bunny handing out chocolate.

O wait, that's not even what's Easter is about is it?! :o

Well it is now, tough luck religion!

mwah 05-14-2012 04:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heyga4Huk (Post 11704955)
OT is full of ****ing fa****s like angtoria, bob, fizzle, mwah....
gtfo fa****s.

Without us, it'd be a massive sausage fest. You all love us :p

Infamous~ 05-14-2012 04:41

Still a massive sausage fest. No proof has been provided for anyone except Fizzle. Guy rule #45 though, if a chick is ugly, still qualifies as a man haha.

Heyga4Huk 05-14-2012 04:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by mwah (Post 11705154)
Without us, it'd be a massive sausage fest. You all love us :p

If you say so :p

Erikuasu 05-14-2012 05:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Infamous~ (Post 11705172)
Still a massive sausage fest. No proof has been provided for anyone except Fizzle. Guy rule #45 though, if a chick is ugly, still qualifies as a man haha.

This is true.

Wayne Brady :( 05-14-2012 06:05

Noone has posted proof of their manhood either, I'll just assume you're all genderless zombierobots.

IluminatI 05-14-2012 07:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayne Brady :( (Post 11705265)
Noone has posted proof of their manhood either, I'll just assume you're all genderless zombierobots.

thats what hahni said to me so i sent her a few pics of my

WTFizzle 05-14-2012 08:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayne Brady :( (Post 11702418)
Blame trunks

^

~Ahmed~ 05-18-2012 06:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaxx. (Post 11707307)
I see, do you use bait? Or you a snatch and grab guy?



I will never...NEVER stop doing this. I am a regular user of these forums as you well know and everytime I see a post by you it takes me 15seconds to reply to you. No hassle for me, plus Im doing a good service to the men and women ( plus children) of this forum at keeping you at bay. YOU PERVERT.



If anything I thought you of all people would be doing the same. We all already know your stance on homosexuality and I would think you would hate paedophiles just as much. So why dont you join me in mocking FX who is both of these things:)

^ He ****ing killed it. He and the s**** following him around.

Erikuasu 05-18-2012 07:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ (Post 11707309)
^ He ****ing killed it. He and the s**** following him around.

LOL of course the guy who mocks you is the guy that ruined it. Go cry to Allah about it.

Wayne Brady :( 05-18-2012 07:09

man, i've been off and on since 2006 these forums were never good.

Erikuasu 05-18-2012 07:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayne Brady :( (Post 11707335)
man, i've been off and on since 2006 these forums were never good.

Apparently to some it was amazingly awesome hahaha.

Heyga4Huk 05-18-2012 07:26

I like the diversity of this forum, it helps me learn how culturally and mentally different people from all over the world are. And still everyone almost finds a common way to express themselves :)

Electra_Glide 05-18-2012 07:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heyga4Huk (Post 11707341)
I like the diversity of this forum, it helps me learn how culturally and mentally different people from all over the world are. And still everyone almost finds a common way to express themselves :)

Haha you Bulgarians need to get out of the US and get back on the boat you came in on........no...yah yah, I'm pretty sure of that.

N' another thing, when you Bulgarians cross the border from Mexico to the USA you could at least bring gifts of cocaine for everyone.

Good thing Quebec went to Europe and conquered some land there they decided to call France or there would be no french today, I think there were Bulgarians there or somethin like that.

Did I mention Bulgarians?

~Ahmed~ 05-18-2012 07:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erikuasu (Post 11707334)
LOL of course the guy who mocks you is the guy that ruined it. Go cry to Allah about it.

Define mockery then. By the definition I know, he's not remotely funny or amusing. Someone of his intelligence wouldn't know how to mock someone. Same goes for you too, because you can't acknowledge his utter stupidity.

Heyga4Huk 05-18-2012 07:50

Stop pretending to be American, you're Canadian :D

But really, Bulgarians don't go on boats to the USA.. we swim from Cuba.. :o

Erikuasu 05-18-2012 08:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ (Post 11707366)
Define mockery then. By the definition I know, he's not remotely funny or amusing. Someone of his intelligence wouldn't know how to mock someone. Same goes for you too, because you can't acknowledge his utter stupidity.

My point exactly. He's not funny to you because he bashes your dumb ass. Obviously it's not funny to you. Mocking isn't supposed to make you laugh it makes others laugh at you. You not finding it funny shows he gets to you.

mock (mk)
v. mocked, mock·ing, mocks
v.tr.
1. To treat with ridicule or contempt; deride.
2.
a. To mimic, as in sport or derision. See Synonyms at ridicule.
b. To imitate; counterfeit.
3. To frustrate the hopes of; disappoint.
v.intr.
To express scorn or ridicule; jeer: They mocked at the idea.
n.
1.
a. The act of mocking.
b. Mockery; derision: said it merely in mock.
2. An object of scorn or derision.
3. An imitation or a counterfeit.
adj.
Simulated; false; sham: a mock battle.
adv.
In an insincere or pretending manner: mock sorrowful.

Infamous~ 05-18-2012 08:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erikuasu (Post 11707386)
My point exactly. He's not funny to you because he bashes your dumb ass. Obviously it's not funny to you. Mocking isn't supposed to make you laugh it makes others laugh at you. You not finding it funny shows he gets to you.

mock (mk)
v. mocked, mock·ing, mocks
v.tr.
1. To treat with ridicule or contempt; deride.
2.
a. To mimic, as in sport or derision. See Synonyms at ridicule.
b. To imitate; counterfeit.
3. To frustrate the hopes of; disappoint.
v.intr.
To express scorn or ridicule; jeer: They mocked at the idea.
n.
1.
a. The act of mocking.
b. Mockery; derision: said it merely in mock.
2. An object of scorn or derision.
3. An imitation or a counterfeit.
adj.
Simulated; false; sham: a mock battle.
adv.
In an insincere or pretending manner: mock sorrowful.

C'mon man, why did you have to put the nail in the coffin.

Also I ran the chit chat forums back when people actually used them. Good times, good times.

Erikuasu 05-18-2012 08:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Infamous~ (Post 11707398)
C'mon man, why did you have to put the nail in the coffin.

Also I ran the chit chat forums back when people actually used them. Good times, good times.

There's still about 20 more nails left.

~Ahmed~ 05-18-2012 09:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erikuasu (Post 11707386)
My point exactly. He's not funny to you because he bashes your dumb ass. Obviously it's not funny to you. Mocking isn't supposed to make you laugh it makes others laugh at you. You not finding it funny shows he gets to you.

He wasn't bashing me, he was acting like a downie towards FX. Thus your argument is broken. :)

Anyone that doesn't acknowledge jaxx's stupidity is no different than him.

Wayne Brady :( 05-18-2012 09:54

Oh please, he mocks you all the time for both your religion and your bad BF3 scores.

Mostly religion.

~Ahmed~ 05-18-2012 10:15

Apparently, when a downie says random/senseless crap about someone then they're mocking. I wouldn't mind being mocked by a true troll that actually knows how to throw a joke. But man, this chav needs to get his brain checked.

Let's all forgot about his mentality that's of a 2nd grader and talk about whether or not he mocks me, because of these forum SHET-chat conversations revolve around me. :cool:

Erikuasu 05-18-2012 10:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ (Post 11707432)
He wasn't bashing me, he was acting like a downie towards FX. Thus your argument is broken. :)

Anyone that doesn't acknowledge jaxx's stupidity is no different than him.


Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayne Brady :( (Post 11707443)
Oh please, he mocks you all the time for both your religion and your bad BF3 scores.

Mostly religion.

What Wayne said.

You assume that I was only referring to just that post? I think your brain is broken friend.

I find it the opposite. It's downright brilliant how he pisses you off and now you follow him like a puppy dog.


Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ (Post 11707454)
Apparently, when a downie says random/senseless crap about someone then they're mocking. I wouldn't mind being mocked by a true troll that actually knows how to throw a joke. But man, this chav needs to get his brain checked.

Let's all forgot about his mentality that's of a 2nd grader and talk about whether or not he mocks me, because of these forum SHET-chat conversations revolve around me. :cool:

Hahaha must be the highlight of your day. Downie? Wow friend. Just wow.

~Ahmed~ 05-18-2012 10:19

If you are referring to my posts in general not just "that" post then you ARE following me, not the other way around. This is rather obvious. ;D

Continue.

Erikuasu 05-18-2012 10:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ (Post 11707458)
If you are referring to my posts in general not just "that" post then you ARE following me around, not the other way around. This is rather obvious. ;D

Continue.

Are you stupid friend? I'm referring to how most of your replies are toward him. AKA you quote him on every post he makes.

~Ahmed~ 05-18-2012 10:26

Proof or didn't happen.

Edit: If it is me who's following him around then I must be the one mocking him most of the time, not the other way around. Gratz on that one dumbass. (Y)

Erikuasu 05-18-2012 10:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ (Post 11707466)
Proof or didn't happen.

That's what I thought friend. You have given up at this point for an argument you know is true. You have Jaxx on the mind. Good day sir.

Edit for your edit: No friend it means that you are angry for him mocking you. So you attempt to get back at him with bad insults from the 90's.

Jaxx. 05-18-2012 10:29

Why are you guys talking about me. Man I got chased by a puppy today. Damn thing always follows me. Creepy.

Erikuasu 05-18-2012 10:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaxx. (Post 11707472)
Why are you guys talking about me. Man I got chased by a puppy today. Damn thing always follows me. Creepy.

Huh? I'm talking about another Jaxx LOL.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:51.