Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Classic CO (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=319)
-   -   Latest news about CO Classic (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=646581)

thehempknight 10-21-2009 02:39

Latest news about CO Classic

So I am here to announce the latest announcement about Classic CO, the style, and planned features, and release date.

Classic CO will be run with the updated 2.0 style of graphics and features but with certain features removed to return the game to its original roots, while still maintaining the improved graphics and security improvements over the original code.
The changes made for Classic CO are as follows:
1. No DB Mall
2. No Battle Power
3. No DB leveling
4. DBs cannot be used to open the 1st socket on non weapon items, or 2nd socket for weapons.
5. No Talisman
6. Toxic Fog is removed from the Ninja skills
7. Gems drop rate from monsters increased
8. PKing is allowed in Twin City
9. Equipment Bonus quests will be removed.
Other than this list, the features and functions in the current CO will be available in the upcoming release.

Server wise, we are planning on 2 servers initially, and there will be 1 hosted in both America and Europe.

As for the release date, the tentative release date (as of 10/27) is November 19th. This could change if something goes wrong, but that is where we're aiming at this time.

So here you are. The latest official news that is available. Converse.

Raiujin 10-21-2009 02:51

oh thank god still wish for no lottery but the sooner than expected release date is a sight for sore eyes lol

itachi183 10-21-2009 02:56

Hey, remove lottery and cps and stuff, we gotto have it like where its fricken hard to get uniques and things yo so the top players in a month will be lvl 110s with full unique and one elite blade which will be like HOYL **** PWN

oh and add mining for gems / super gems again so I can bot that ****t

ananta...~v.4 10-21-2009 03:16

rofl, they are keeping lottery, which aside from potency, is the biggest downfall of CO.

Beyrone 10-21-2009 03:22

If lotto stays in I can guarantee you a good majority that even had the slight consideration to come back, wont be coming at all.

Quote:

Originally Posted by itachi183 (Post 10766462)
oh and add mining for gems / super gems again so I can bot that ****t

Now, you totally convinced them to bring it back :rolleyes:

Beyrone 10-21-2009 03:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 (Post 10766499)
I'm not sure, but it seems like he is bragging with something that everyone in the game did.

lol.

I think its still bull**** to remove such a widely suggested feature and something that really belongs in this game just because people were clocking up the server, thats a problem on their part not ours.

Rapist.. 10-21-2009 03:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by thehempknight (Post 10766430)
So I am here to announce the latest announcement about Classic CO, the style, and planned features, and release date.

Classic CO will be run with the updated 2.0 style of graphics and features but with certain features removed to return the game to its original roots, while still maintaining the improved graphics and security improvements over the original code.
1. No DB Mall
2. No Battle Power
3. No DB leveling
4. DBs cannot be used to open the 1st socket on non weapon items, or 2nd socket for weapons.
5. No Talisman
Other than this list, the features and functions in the current CO will be available in the upcoming release.

Server wise, we are planning on 2 servers initially, and there will be 1 hosted in both America and Europe.

As for the release date, an exact date has not been set just yet, but it is scheduled for release BEFORE the end of the year. There is a build going through testing at this time, and we should have a set release date very soon.

So is there still no lotto/cps? Because people are gonna keep talking about.. So if it's not gonna be there.. Or if its still being decided i think you should edit it into post for less spam about it.. Also 2.0 new jumps or is that one of the features that will be reversed back to old for the classic feel?

~N˙meria~ 10-21-2009 03:49

Quote:

1. No DB Mall
2. No Battle Power
3. No DB leveling
5. No Talisman

As for the release date, an exact date has not been set just yet, but it is scheduled for release BEFORE the end of the year. There is a build going through testing at this time, and we should have a set release date very soon.

Suggestion: remove lotto. Beside that it sounds fair enough.

Eurochic 10-21-2009 03:55

So we still get
-Ninjas
-2nd Reborns
-Lotto
-CPs

cHeerLeader 10-21-2009 04:15

Quote:

So that means we will get horses, mentor system, blessing stones and any other items that are currently available in co 2.0 lotto?
You didn't talk about the bound items quests, does that mean we will get them too?
How about increasing the socketing rates on non weapon items?

This seems like a messy version of conquer, but is still better than nothing.
At least we will have 2 servers...

~*|Limbo|*~ 10-21-2009 07:05

Quote:

You say america but i want to know where, i know TQ host's its 2.0 server's in California but i made a suggestion that TQ should host one of the server's in East Coast New York because i've played many private server's and i consider that to be the best place to host a server because it's an all-around good ping and every american and european player will be happy because they will get no delay and be able to fb fairly amungst eachother.

Just my 2 cents, discuss.

Beyrone 10-21-2009 07:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eurochic (Post 10766528)
So we still get
-Ninjas
-2nd Reborns
-Lotto
-CPs

We either need these gone or you might aswell call it CO 2.0 again.

FeArLeSs^ 10-21-2009 07:20

LOL, this co classic is going to suck as bad as co 2.0
If that list is all they are going to change, it will be so ***.

thehempknight 10-21-2009 08:10

To answer Limbo, I would assume it will be in LA, still.

Neko.chan 10-21-2009 08:25

If they keep the idiotic patches they've got in now, how can you call it CO 1.0? It's more like CO 2.0 lite.

No CPs, No lottery, No horses, NO NINJA.

I would have come back for 1.0, but apparently it's not 1.0. Just a lite version of 2.0, with all the crap that's intended to make people spend money on it.

I checked out their 'fall sale' ****. If you want the +6 horse crap, you have to spend almost $200 REAL MONEY to get it. yeah, sale my ass. >/