Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Suggestions (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   CO-tury 21 New Listing: Guild Houses! (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=670254)

thehempknight 03-10-2010 01:55

CO-tury 21 New Listing: Guild Houses!

So we just had a few new listings come up in the system, and I was just wondering what kind of model you might be looking into, these days.
Spacious living area? Basement? Rec room? Perhaps you were big in sports and have a lot of trophies you may want to show off....
I just want to get an idea of what your needs are. Let us know!

Trovian 03-10-2010 02:16

Hey! This is one of the updates I am actually really looking forward to! It would be nice if you can buy upgrades using guild funds instead of your own funds as a starter.

Also, would love to see it being quite a spacious area, but not just for looks. Would be cool if it had it's own sort of guild practice arena where you can have more than two players enter (so have teams practice against each other). Would be nice if there was a guild bank system implemented at the same time (as has been suggested many times before). That's all I can think of off the top of my head right now, I will probably come back with more suggestions later on.

thehempknight 03-10-2010 02:40

We were kickin around some ideas about having things tied in with guild donations. Like, maybe you can use the regular fund to purchase some basic furniture or functions of the house, and guild CPs for special unlocks or items for it. Flowers could give you a garden area and such... Maybe PKing could unlock some kind of little guild arena or something. That would actually be kinda cool. Hmmm....

*~panda~* 03-10-2010 02:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by thehempknight (Post 11020340)
We were kickin around some ideas about having things tied in with guild donations. Like, maybe you can use the regular fund to purchase some basic furniture or functions of the house, and guild CPs for special unlocks or items for it. Flowers could give you a garden area and such... Maybe PKing could unlock some kind of little guild arena or something. That would actually be kinda cool. Hmmm....

well you said it all hemp, no need to further add anything. That is indeed a thing we are looking forward to. Maybe with that little guild arena, be able to challenge other guilds and get a certain score like that :p

DETONATOAREA 03-10-2010 03:30

Make it look like a freaking bar and you'll see whole guild drinking some tonic in there (and we already have Tonic in CO...)
Also put one of those fancy Disco Balls to fall from the ceiling O.o

XShinryuX 03-10-2010 06:05

Quote:

o_O that will be nice...Go for it:)

marty1991 03-10-2010 07:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by thehempknight (Post 11020313)
So we just had a few new listings come up in the system, and I was just wondering what kind of model you might be looking into, these days.
Spacious living area? Basement? Rec room? Perhaps you were big in sports and have a lot of trophies you may want to show off....
I just want to get an idea of what your needs are. Let us know!

Guilds Trophies and statues would be awesome! :)

tenhagen17 03-10-2010 07:27

There should definately be a battlearea =o.
All vs the GL :)

CursedScotty 03-10-2010 08:20

Quote:

It would definately be nice if there was some rewarding purpose in having a nice guild house. not just all aesthetics. the pk arena would be one of those rewarding purposes... but not something like
-Guy #1: "Oh dude.. nice lamp"
-Guy #2: "Yeah man.. it was like.. 500 guild cps. No big deal cause it makes us look sophisticated-ly l33t!"

Every penny we spend on our guild house should have a sufficient enough benefit.
Also, itd be nice to visit ally guild houses, just how you can visit your spouse.

phini4eva 03-10-2010 09:15

a trophy room for every timne u win gw

Jerri~v.2.1 03-10-2010 10:57

The guild house should have huge entrance, where there are statues of GL and DLs. (because I'm DL and I like flashy showing off)

J.D. 03-10-2010 11:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerri~v.2.1 (Post 11020893)
The guild house should have huge entrance, where there are statues of GL and DLs. (because I'm DL and I like flashy showing off)

Managers as well, cuz well, I'm the manager.
Would like to b DL but I guess GL prefers havin the retard we have now as a DL.
EDIT:
STRIPPER POLES!

IpwnU 03-10-2010 13:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by J.D. (Post 11020899)
EDIT:
STRIPPER POLES!

No house is complete without a stripper pole.

Signed.

Anexea 03-10-2010 13:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by J.D. (Post 11020899)
EDIT:
STRIPPER POLES!

I concur.

Trying to think of something we can gain besides potency..maybe +damage to the guild pole? less funds lost when our pole is attacked? or just more pole damage resistance..

Also, trophy room would be cool..you get a trophy every time you win gw and it goes in there, so theres a bunch of dated trophies in there. And I like the idea of a guild arena, that would be awesome. Maybe scroll to that place as well as a npc? Guild Bank, is a great idea, obviously..idk how it would work, but yeah.

Mr.Diger 03-10-2010 13:30

Just make sure to implant trophys from all previous GWs in the past, (because we dont win much nowdays n i want some shiney things to lookl at while being afk:P )