Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

SchoneVoske 12-05-2007 09:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by C-dot (Post 6930534)
Nope still sound like ass lol, hows things with you?

Just how does ass sound? ;) hehehehe <3 feel better

Raptura 12-05-2007 09:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tanzeh (Post 6930553)
Alright Ty for the peps, and sorry for my slow replys.
But I must get going to school xD I`m gonna be a bit late today, but anyhow
Have fun.

Bye, cya later :)

LiLAnGeL698607 12-05-2007 09:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by SchoneVoske (Post 6930561)
Just how does ass sound? ;) hehehehe <3 feel better


Howdy ^_^

SchoneVoske 12-05-2007 09:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6930568)
Howdy ^_^

Hey hun.. how are you? :D

-First~Strike- 12-05-2007 09:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by SchoneVoske (Post 6930561)
Just how does ass sound? ;) hehehehe <3 feel better

Talk to Bill Clinton. :p

C-dot 12-05-2007 09:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by SchoneVoske (Post 6930561)
Just how does ass sound? ;) hehehehe <3 feel better

Somewhat like my voice :p

LiLAnGeL698607 12-05-2007 09:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by SchoneVoske (Post 6930569)
Hey hun.. how are you? :D


OMG I have been sucked back in :(

Humm im still feeling srry for myself But otherwise im good ^^
How about u ^^

Raptura 12-05-2007 09:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6930573)
OMG I have been sucked back in :(

Humm im still feeling srry for myself But otherwise im good ^^
How about u ^^

Hey, hey!!
How are you and..What's this I hear about you being emo?!
Don't make me beat the emo out of you.. with kisses :mad:

trent28o^^ 12-05-2007 09:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by SchoneVoske (Post 6930569)
Hey hun.. how are you? :D

hello la!!

yexie 12-05-2007 09:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by -First~Strike- (Post 6930454)
So long as you don't pep me, I'm cool with it. <3

i pepped you... was that wrong? :o

SchoneVoske 12-05-2007 09:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by -First~Strike- (Post 6930570)
Talk to Bill Clinton. :p

I would rather watch two maggots fight over a pile of **** than listen to him. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by C-dot (Post 6930571)
Somewhat like my voice :p

Well, I can't hear your voice.. so I don't understand.. LOL!!! Is it raspy? Cuz that can be shexy sometimes... LOL


Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6930573)
OMG I have been sucked back in :(

Humm im still feeling srry for myself But otherwise im good ^^
How about u ^^

Awwwww.. it's ok. We all have our emotional days!! :)

I'm doing ok.. it's halfway through the week. I just have a lot more work to do today and I don't want to do it :(

<>N<> 12-05-2007 09:52

Hello. and good bye :D

Tecuh 12-05-2007 09:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raptura (Post 6930558)
His dad derserves it though :D
Your dad gave you a reason..so..GO FOR IT!
Tell him, You don't get up and make me food = Me angry.
Me angry = Still gonna be hungry.
Still gonna be hungry = Depressed.
Depressed = Emo.
Emo = Raptura-Kohai upset.
Raptura-Kohai upset = Your dad beat up with a baseball bat.
See the cycle here? :p

Yes. I think I see it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by <>N<> (Post 6930596)
Hello. and good bye :D

Wait, what?

LiLAnGeL698607 12-05-2007 09:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raptura (Post 6930582)
Hey, hey!!
How are you and..What's this I hear about you being emo?!
Don't make me beat the emo out of you.. with kisses :mad:


Oo kisses huh? Sounds uhmm nice

and read my siggy ^^

C-dot 12-05-2007 09:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by SchoneVoske (Post 6930594)



Well, I can't hear your voice.. so I don't understand.. LOL!!! Is it raspy? Cuz that can be shexy sometimes... LOL




Someone special seems to think so :o

And hai yexie!

trent28o^^ 12-05-2007 09:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by yexie (Post 6930590)
i pepped you... was that wrong? :o

I'll pep you back when my 24 h are up ^^

SchoneVoske 12-05-2007 09:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by trent28o^^ (Post 6930584)
hello la!!

OMG it's trent :eek:

everyone run and hide... ;)

<3

trent28o^^ 12-05-2007 09:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by SchoneVoske (Post 6930612)
OMG it's trent :eek:

everyone run and hide... ;)

<3

YARR!! *hands chocolate*


Is it perverted if I watched the Victoria's Secret fashion show last night by myself?

SchoneVoske 12-05-2007 09:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by C-dot (Post 6930606)
Someone special seems to think so :o

And hai yexie!


hehehehehehe :)

LiLAnGeL698607 12-05-2007 09:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by SchoneVoske (Post 6930594)
I would rather watch two maggots fight over a pile of **** than listen to him. ;)



Well, I can't hear your voice.. so I don't understand.. LOL!!! Is it raspy? Cuz that can be shexy sometimes... LOL




Awwwww.. it's ok. We all have our emotional days!! :)

I'm doing ok.. it's halfway through the week. I just have a lot more work to do today and I don't want to do it :(


:( well im off for about an hr or so have company coming over I shall see u guys in a lil bit ^^

JennYp 12-05-2007 09:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by SchoneVoske (Post 6930561)
Just how does ass sound? ;) hehehehe <3 feel better

dont you fart lol

SchoneVoske 12-05-2007 09:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by trent28o^^ (Post 6930614)
YARR!! *hands chocolate*


Is it perverted if I watched the Victoria's Secret fashion show last night by myself?

well that depends on what you did WHILE watching the show ;)

LiLAnGeL698607 12-05-2007 09:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by trent28o^^ (Post 6930614)
YARR!! *hands chocolate*


Is it perverted if I watched the Victoria's Secret fashion show last night by myself?

:eek:
its u

Raptura 12-05-2007 09:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6930604)
Oo kisses huh? Sounds uhmm nice

and read my siggy ^^

What's with the "uhmm" sounds like hesitation to me! :(:(
Emotion = Fear, hate, anger, sadness.
Emotional = Expressing emotions to a further extent, therefore..RAPTURA IS NOT EMO WAHAHA!

trent28o^^ 12-05-2007 09:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6930621)
:eek:
its u

hmph. Hi.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SchoneVoske (Post 6930620)
well that depends on what you did WHILE watching the show ;)

I ate dark chocolates and stared in awe while the chorus on the background of the show sang 'Hallelujah.' I was like 'Hallelujah' too.

SchoneVoske 12-05-2007 09:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennYp (Post 6930619)
dont you fart lol


WHY YES I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope to God he doesn't smell like that!!! heheheh

LiLAnGeL698607 12-05-2007 10:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raptura (Post 6930629)
What's with the "uhmm" sounds like hesitation to me! :(:(
Emotion = Fear, hate, anger, sadness.
Emotional = Expressing emotions to a further extent, therefore..RAPTURA IS NOT EMO WAHAHA!

Lol no its not i wont say wat its suppose to mean so Just leave it at that :cool:

Quote:

Originally Posted by trent28o^^ (Post 6930634)
hmph. Hi.


j00 know u love me....I mean How can some1 not love me :D

Raptura 12-05-2007 10:01

I've decided I'm not giving reputation untill I receive it, then I will return.
It's just easier that way :p

SchoneVoske 12-05-2007 10:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by trent28o^^ (Post 6930634)
hmph. Hi.



I ate dark chocolates and stared in awe while the chorus on the background of the show sang 'Hallelujah.' I was like 'Hallelujah' too.

LOL LOL LOL!!!

JennYp 12-05-2007 10:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by SchoneVoske (Post 6930639)
WHY YES I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope to God he doesn't smell like that!!! heheheh

lol im hungry make me some food woman!!

trent28o^^ 12-05-2007 10:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6930646)

j00 know u love me....I mean How can some1 not love me :D


Maybe a little, but I'm still not apologizing for what I said.

Tecuh 12-05-2007 10:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by trent28o^^ (Post 6930634)
hmph. Hi.



I ate dark chocolates and stared in awe while the chorus on the background of the show sang 'Hallelujah.' I was like 'Hallelujah' too.

:rolleyes:

trent28o^^ 12-05-2007 10:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by SchoneVoske (Post 6930659)
LOL LOL LOL!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6930671)
:rolleyes:

xD I'm sure you would have enjoyed it too, Tecuh-san.

IceDragonMaster 12-05-2007 10:05

Rep me, I'l rep back without fail.

- IceDragonMaster

notstrider 12-05-2007 10:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by trent28o^^ (Post 6930634)
hmph. Hi.



I ate dark chocolates and stared in awe while the chorus on the background of the show sang 'Hallelujah.' I was like 'Hallelujah' too.

was it heavenly?

trent28o^^ 12-05-2007 10:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by notstrider (Post 6930693)
was it heavenly?

I felt like I might float up to heaven it was so blissful.

notstrider 12-05-2007 10:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by trent28o^^ (Post 6930698)
I felt like I might float up to heaven it was so blissful.

nice. i'm guessing the background was glowing too?

JennYp 12-05-2007 10:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by trent28o^^ (Post 6930698)
I felt like I might float up to heaven it was so blissful.

ive felt that way before :o i did not go to heaven but god did i feel like i was born again after

trent28o^^ 12-05-2007 10:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by notstrider (Post 6930711)
nice. i'm guessing the background was glowing too?

I have this image of this girl walking down the runway with INCREDIBLY hot lingerie on, with like 50 other nearly naked supermodels in the background standing on this chirstmas-tree like platform.

trent28o^^ 12-05-2007 10:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennYp (Post 6930715)
ive felt that way before :o i did not go to heaven but god did i feel like i was born again after

omg dirty ava xD


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:56.