Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   What are you listening to? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=479757)

.Skyzofleshist. 01-22-2009 14:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaruHaraHaruKo (Post 9842488)
They are pretty good, Im kinda turned off by the way they dress though, makes me giggle, a little to...whats the word...contrived.

Less Than Jake - Scott Farcus Takes it On The Chin

:eek: But I like that dressing style :o

Arhyperziiman - ****in Very Killa "New"

HaruHaraHaruKo 01-22-2009 14:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by .Skyzofleshist. (Post 9842615)
:eek: But I like that dressing style :o

Arhyperziiman - ****in Very Killa "New"

The clip i saw makeup was involved, idc much about the clothes.

Slapstick - Punk enough

.Skyzofleshist. 01-22-2009 14:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaruHaraHaruKo (Post 9842639)
The clip i saw makeup was involved, idc much about the clothes.

Slapstick - Punk enough

Corpse paint :o Used to do it back when I played BM, not anymore now I just wear a gasmask :D

Yata Garatsu - Des Dendle "Twisted Minds From Hell Vol. 4"

HaruHaraHaruKo 01-22-2009 14:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by .Skyzofleshist. (Post 9842658)
Corpse paint :o Used to do it back when I played BM, not anymore now I just wear a gasmask :D

Yata Garatsu - Des Dendle "Twisted Minds From Hell Vol. 4"

corpse paint = way to make 'make-up' sound better.:p

Bongzilla - Keefmaster

.Skyzofleshist. 01-22-2009 14:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaruHaraHaruKo (Post 9842730)
corpse paint = way to make 'make-up' sound better.:p

Bongzilla - Keefmaster

Lol :p

Bishop Of Hexen - A Serpentine Crave "The Nightmarish Compositions"

HaruHaraHaruKo 01-22-2009 14:56

NOFX - Kids of The K-Hole

HaruHaraHaruKo 01-22-2009 15:05

NOFX - The Decline

(they played the whole thing live, when i saw them, made me smile)

Carcass V.4 01-22-2009 15:45

Iced Earth - Epilogue "The Crucible Of Man"

GOTHIC ROMANCE 01-23-2009 07:19

Cradle of Filth - Nymphetamine

HaruHaraHaruKo 01-23-2009 08:21

Less Than Jake - Nervous in the Alley

Carcass V.4 01-23-2009 08:24

Kreator - Awakening Of The Gods "Live Kreation"

HaruHaraHaruKo 01-23-2009 08:29

The Suicide Machines - SOS

Carcass V.4 01-23-2009 09:28

Heavenly - Fight For Deliverance "Dust To Dust"

~Bankai 01-23-2009 10:33

Zonata - Gate of Fear

.Skyzofleshist. 01-23-2009 12:13

Cradle Of Filth - No Time To Cry "Live Bait For The Dead"


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:48.