Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Titan/Unicorn (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=227)
-   -   Titan's Official Spam Thread! (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=368643)

Lord_Foo 05-17-2009 03:35

.

LegendaryChick 05-17-2009 10:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord_Foo (Post 10371669)
:mad: You stole our Ineke.

i didnt get stolen =o
and and hes no thiefff

LegendaryChick 05-17-2009 10:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Elminster (Post 10391273)
Today being Halloween, I decided to **** with the major retard at school when I came out of science for break. He was dressed as Ash. Knowing this was going to happen, I brough a Mudkips doll. Thus I started the conversation, making sure no one saw me.

"So I heard you like Mudkips..." "Mudkips? I LUUUUUUUUUUUUVE MUDKIPS." "O RLY? So, would you ever **** a Mudkips, that is.." (he cuts me off before I could said 'if you were a mudkips') "OF COURSE." "Well I just happen to have a Mudkips here, and."

Before I finished the sentence, which would have resulted in me hitting him across the face with the doll, he grabbed it. In one swift motion his pants were down and he was violenly humping it. Not to get between a man and his Mudkips I started to walk away, because there is no way I'd be caught wrestling a half-naked crazy guy humping a Mudkips.

Needles to say, within 5 to 10 seconds, some girls saw him and started screaming. I cooly walked into a restroom, pretending nothing had ever happened; not that I had intended that outcome, but now that it was in play I didn't want to be involved.

I came back two minutes later, and like any wanton act on school grounds there was now a huge crowd round him. He was still ****ing it and baying this real ****ed up 'EEEEEEEEEEINNNNF EEEEEEEEEEINNNF' sound. Suddenly a scuffle broke out in the middle, meaning he probably did something stupid.

I asked someone what had happened. A girlfriend of one of the football players tried to get him to stop, but he bit her for trying to take it away. Someone called in a few football players (all dressed up like Road Warrior) who proceeded to pummel the **** out of the guy. Meanwhile the school police were freaking out and having trouble getting in to the situation.

A few minutes later the intruder alarm went off and we were shuffled into classrooms. Over the intercom the principal announced that someone had thrown a flaming plush toy into the library. Uh.. what the hell.

So we were kept there and about 30 minutes later the principal came on again. This time he was saying that whoever was behind the beating should turn themselves in. All of a sudden this woman began yelling "I WILL SUE YOU FOR DAMAGES. YOU LITTLE PUNKS, I'M GONNA SUE..." and it was cut off.

I asked an office later what had happened. Apparently his mother had come to pick him up and threatened to sue for the beating and 'whatever else happened.' The school threatened to counter-sue because of lewd conduct, inciting a riot, and starting a fight.

So I ask you: do you like Mudkips?
I hath heardth that thou liketh kips of the mud.
Mudkips. I heard you like them.


wow that was so random o.O
i bet you are bored as hell

Lord_Foo 05-17-2009 11:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by LegendaryChick (Post 10397381)
i didnt get stolen =o
and and hes no thiefff

you left us x[

LegendaryChick 05-17-2009 11:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord_Foo (Post 10397559)
you left us x[

you quit co too

Lord_Foo 05-17-2009 13:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by LegendaryChick (Post 10397574)
you quit co too

no I didn't?

LegendaryChick 05-18-2009 00:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord_Foo (Post 10398019)
no I didn't?

you said you did on the ps forum
cus you lost the char which had dbs on it -.-

Lord_Foo 05-18-2009 09:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by LegendaryChick (Post 10399515)
you said you did on the ps forum
cus you lost the char which had dbs on it -.-

No!!! I said I might leave for a while if my dad would decide to ground me...

Lord_Foo 05-18-2009 09:12

*As I notice Robin told you too

Nibor 05-18-2009 10:54

Yeah, keep up guys :rolleyes:

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 39 seconds.

Co Forum needs to keep up too :o

Lord_Foo 05-18-2009 12:49

Bravely bold Sir Robin rode forth from Camelot.
He was not afraid to die, O brave Sir Robin!
He was not at all afraid to be killed in nasty ways,
Brave, brave, brave, brave Sir Robin!

He was not in the least bit scared to be mashed into a pulp,
Or to have his eyes gouged out, and his elbows broken;
To have his kneecaps split, and his body burned away;
And his limbs all hacked and mangled, brave Sir Robin!

His head smashed in and his heart cut out
And his liver removed and his bowels unplugged
And his nostrils raped and his bottom burned off
And his penis split and--


Brave Sir Robin ran away.
Bravely ran away, away!
When danger reared its ugly head,
He bravely turned his tail and fled.
Yes, brave Sir Robin turned about
And gallantly he chickened out.
Bravely taking to his feet
He beat a very brave retreat,
Bravest of the brave, Sir Robin!


He is packing it in and packing it up
And sneaking away and buggering up
And chickening out and pissing off home,
Yes, bravely he is throwing in the sponge...

Lord Elminster 05-19-2009 14:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord_Foo (Post 10401169)
Bravely bold Sir Robin rode forth from Camelot.
He was not afraid to die, O brave Sir Robin!
He was not at all afraid to be killed in nasty ways,
Brave, brave, brave, brave Sir Robin!

He was not in the least bit scared to be mashed into a pulp,
Or to have his eyes gouged out, and his elbows broken;
To have his kneecaps split, and his body burned away;
And his limbs all hacked and mangled, brave Sir Robin!

His head smashed in and his heart cut out
And his liver removed and his bowels unplugged
And his nostrils raped and his bottom burned off
And his penis split and--


Brave Sir Robin ran away.
Bravely ran away, away!
When danger reared its ugly head,
He bravely turned his tail and fled.
Yes, brave Sir Robin turned about
And gallantly he chickened out.
Bravely taking to his feet
He beat a very brave retreat,
Bravest of the brave, Sir Robin!


He is packing it in and packing it up
And sneaking away and buggering up
And chickening out and pissing off home,
Yes, bravely he is throwing in the sponge...

soo... I heard you like mudkipz?

Lord_Foo 05-19-2009 15:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Elminster (Post 10405514)
soo... I heard you like mudkipz?

Wherewherewhere ehehehehehe3heosihfosihfosihvosnvodb oisnoivnsd

Nibor 05-19-2009 19:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Elminster (Post 10405514)
soo... I heard you like mudkipz?

I luff mudkips.

.Hell. 05-20-2009 02:43

Spam


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:44.