Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

SirGawain 11-22-2007 18:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrAzY (Post 6820917)
i wish i could time my reps like that lol..

Mine is always 2 here then 24 hr rule then few hours later 2-3 more then 6 hours more 24 hour rule ect ect LOL

LOL! same here!

Guti 11-22-2007 18:05

I repped some ppl:
Sum0
Craneses
SirGawain
KrAzY
yexie

Craneses 11-22-2007 18:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrAzY (Post 6820917)
i wish i could time my reps like that lol..

Mine is always 2 here then 24 hr rule then few hours later 2-3 more then 6 hours more 24 hour rule ect ect LOL

xD, then just dont rep for one complete day. Then it's all reset. then just rep at a time and look at it when u get the 24 hour rule. and then rep back the next day =)

KrAzY 11-22-2007 18:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craneses (Post 6820927)
xD, then just dont rep for one complete day. Then it's all reset. then just rep at a time and look at it when u get the 24 hour rule. and then rep back the next day =)

hmm good idea :D

Craneses 11-22-2007 18:17

=)

kdevil__12 11-22-2007 18:23

Uh I think this is the largest thread, 31001 Replies?

Wow.

KrAzY 11-22-2007 18:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by kdevil__12 (Post 6820998)
Uh I think this is the largest thread, 31001 Replies?

Wow.


i think so but the count to 100,000 is gaining in pages lol

blessguy 11-22-2007 18:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by kdevil__12 (Post 6820998)
Uh I think this is the largest thread, 31001 Replies?

Wow.

thats not including the deletted posts

0 cooL 11-22-2007 18:26

Reeeeeeeep pl0xz :)

btw happy thankxgiving

Craneses 11-22-2007 18:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrAzY (Post 6821001)
i think so but the count to 100,000 is gaining in pages lol

the 100k thread was first place, but it took years, this one was made couple months ago and is 10k over. First place for sure.

~|DeathAngel|~ 11-22-2007 18:31

Reppin Time

People I Just Repped

If you see By: ~|DeathAngel|~ - Rep Back
-Craneses
-Guti
-SirGawain
-Sup3rSpaM
-HaZarDouS
-Ruixituh
-AK-47
-Nath92~v.3
-TehPandaKing
-trigeki

-yexie ( if u see a " lol " that was me )

xBuffx 11-22-2007 18:34

List of ppl I owe rep to.


Permanent Rep List:
blessguy
Tanzy

LiLAnGeL698607 11-22-2007 18:40

Reped a few and now back in jail :(

Craneses 11-22-2007 18:40

k thanks angela nd buff, added you two to my list.


=)

Edit: ANDDD lil angel of course :cool:

LiLAnGeL698607 11-22-2007 18:42

God im stuff >.> jUst got back from doin da family thing


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:45.