Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

Craneses 03-03-2009 07:46

SUP EVERYONE!?

omg i got SMASHED on saturday and sunday night, and i finally got time to go on the comp. hahaha. well im in class right now.

Kurasu v.2 03-03-2009 07:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craneses (Post 10091662)
SUP EVERYONE!?

omg i got SMASHED on saturday and sunday night, and i finally got time to go on the comp. hahaha. well im in class right now.

the high schooler drinks more than me and im in college my life is sad
Quote:

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.
OH FFS COMEON

HaruHaraHaruKo 03-03-2009 07:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kurasu v.2 (Post 10091667)

OH FFS COMEON

I dont drink at all, thats not sad.

Craneses 03-03-2009 07:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kurasu v.2 (Post 10091667)

OH FFS COMEON

lmaoo, omg i started throwin up wen i got home,and parents found out. =|

they took my cell phone! >=|

Lotak 03-03-2009 07:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kurasu v.2 (Post 10091644)
yes me and Haru can cut each others in the corner

Ok then!
*hands over razor blade and dark corner*
Take care of the dark corner; we've had some good times together!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craneses (Post 10091662)
SUP EVERYONE!?

Nice! Have fun!
I gotta write some notes for physics.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craneses (Post 10091674)
lmaoo, omg i started throwin up wen i got home,and parents found out. =|

they took my cell phone! >=|

When I got smashed out of my mind and my parents saw me (as did the rest of the family), they were concerned, but they were more relieved that I finally got drunk (at 16) than angry. Actually, they weren't angry at all. More happy to be honest. For my uncle it was like a right of passage!

Jews are weird

Kurasu v.2 03-03-2009 07:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaruHaraHaruKo (Post 10091672)
I dont drink at all, thats not sad.

***9829;

Craneses 03-03-2009 07:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lotak (Post 10091676)
Ok then!
*hands over razor blade and dark corner*
Take care of the dark corner; we've had some good times together!

Nice! Have fun!
I gotta write some notes for physics.

When I got smashed out of my mind and my parents saw me (as did the rest of the family), they were concerned, but they were more relieved that I finally got drunk (at 16) than angry. Actually, they weren't angry at all. More happy to be honest. For my uncle it was like a right of passage!

Jews are weird

ahh physics!!

Kurasu v.2 03-03-2009 07:55

lol @ superjoo

I used to get drunk when I was younger my mom would give me whisky to help me fall asleep at the end of summer vacation cuz I would be a nightowl. The first time I got drunk as a teen was with my friends and his mom (bad parenting 101) in a hotel room.

Lotak 03-03-2009 08:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craneses (Post 10091681)
ahh physics!!

Not just any old physics, THERMAL PHYSICS!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kurasu v.2 (Post 10091696)
lol @ superjoo

I used to get drunk when I was younger my mom would give me whisky to help me fall asleep at the end of summer vacation cuz I would be a nightowl. The first time I got drunk as a teen was with my friends and his mom (bad parenting 101) in a hotel room.

lol! When I was younger, worst I would do was sneak into the cellar and take a swig or two of whiskey, cos for some reason I liked the taste of it!
I was in the synagogue that night when I got smashed out of my mind, and we were celebrating the 'end of the Torah'. It's a Jewish Holiday that follows Tabernacle (if that means anything to anyone), and Jews pretty much use it as an excuse to get drunk.
I was already pretty drunk and this 30 something year old guy with 3 kids dared me to down about 3/4 of a plastic cup of a drink called Ouzo...which I did. Then he pretended he didn't see it, so he poured me another cup and dared me to drink it.....which I did again. Put me off Ouzo (and most spirits) for a LONG time.

*shudders at thought*

Craneses 03-03-2009 08:04

Lol wow.

alright im out. PEACE !

Mitchell_013 03-03-2009 08:05

rep please :(

you all spam to much i am to lazy to read it all :p

but i agree and i +1 and sign all funny **** ;):p:D:cool:;)

Shikona 03-03-2009 08:07

iEmo

Kurasu v.2 03-03-2009 08:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lotak (Post 10091713)
Not just any old physics, THERMAL PHYSICS!!!

lol! When I was younger, worst I would do was sneak into the cellar and take a swig or two of whiskey, cos for some reason I liked the taste of it!
I was in the synagogue that night when I got smashed out of my mind, and we were celebrating the 'end of the Torah'. It's a Jewish Holiday that follows Tabernacle (if that means anything to anyone), and Jews pretty much use it as an excuse to get drunk.
I was already pretty drunk and this 30 something year old guy with 3 kids dared me to down about 3/4 of a plastic cup of a drink called Ouzo...which I did. Then he pretended he didn't see it, so he poured me another cup and dared me to drink it.....which I did again. Put me off Ouzo (and most spirits) for a LONG time.

*shudders at thought*

LOL I pretty much quit drinking after my 17th birthday when I got really stoned and really smashed and mostly cried the night away

**** if it werent for printing out class notes i'd be on time for lecture today

Lotak 03-03-2009 08:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kurasu v.2 (Post 10091752)
LOL I pretty much quit drinking after my 17th birthday when I got really stoned and really smashed and mostly cried the night away

**** if it werent for printing out class notes i'd be on time for lecture today

The lecturers finally put the notes up online, so I can just copy them at home, rather than go to the lecture and copy them there lol!
I missed all 6 of my lectures this week :eek::eek::eek:
Also started going out with someone on Sunday. Wonder if there is any correlation.

Shikona 03-03-2009 08:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lotak (Post 10091764)
The lecturers finally put the notes up online, so I can just copy them at home, rather than go to the lecture and copy them there lol!
I missed all 6 of my lectures this week :eek::eek::eek:
Also started going out with someone on Sunday. Wonder if there is any correlation.

So you're 19?
For some reason I thought you were a lot older lol