Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   "Anti-Bot" Massive Fail (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=733263)

Gr8Mustang 08-17-2012 09:46

"Anti-Bot" Massive Fail
 
I gave it a few days to see if TQ was up to the well advertised goal of getting rid of bots. Nope. They have done nothing to reduce the bots. AGAIN.

They took the Blue Mouse Quest away due to bots. They eliminated the mines due to bots. Met Zone gone, again issues with bots.

Now everywhere I go to hunt I still see the damn Ninja bots.

How about TQ take away Ninjas? Seems all the bots I see are Ninja so rather than working hard on programing just take something else away.

I have solved the bot issue for TQ. Take away the Ninjas!

Gunter 08-17-2012 10:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gr8Mustang (Post 11743895)
I gave it a few days to see if TQ was up to the well advertised goal of getting rid of bots. Nope. They have done nothing to reduce the bots. AGAIN.

They took the Blue Mouse Quest away due to bots. They eliminated the mines due to bots. Met Zone gone, again issues with bots.

Now everywhere I go to hunt I still see the damn Ninja bots.

How about TQ take away Ninjas? Seems all the bots I see are Ninja so rather than working hard on programing just take something else away.

I have solved the bot issue for TQ. Take away the Ninjas!

Right now,after TQ advertised antibot upgrade, i see tons of ninjas, but also trojans. One guy everytime botting on archer. I know few botters who botting on pirates/worriors/monks. But never saw botter on water tao. Maybe TQ should away all others class exept waters? :)

Gr8Mustang 08-17-2012 10:56

BRILLIANT! CO will be bot free when we only have Waters!

I Like it!

joey03 08-17-2012 12:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gr8Mustang (Post 11743895)
I gave it a few days to see if TQ was up to the well advertised goal of getting rid of bots. Nope. They have done nothing to reduce the bots. AGAIN.

They took the Blue Mouse Quest away due to bots. They eliminated the mines due to bots. Met Zone gone, again issues with bots.

Now everywhere I go to hunt I still see the damn Ninja bots.

How about TQ take away Ninjas? Seems all the bots I see are Ninja so rather than working hard on programing just take something else away.

I have solved the bot issue for TQ. Take away the Ninjas!


I would so love to say i do not agree with you...


BUT tq your seem to fail more often than not
stop being so cheap and put a gm in every server..
or better idea... PAY PLAYERS TO GM THE SERVERS
and thats easy pay them with cps and your set ;o)
i my self i would take 1500cp a week to gm a server

LetsBlaze#2 08-17-2012 13:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by joey03 (Post 11743927)
I would so love to say i do not agree with you...


BUT tq your seem to fail more often than not
stop being so cheap and put a gm in every server..
or better idea... PAY PLAYERS TO GM THE SERVERS
and thats easy pay them with cps and your set ;o)
i my self i would take 1500cp a week to gm a server

shutup retard so u can bot jail ur enemies

joey03 08-17-2012 16:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by LetsBlaze#2 (Post 11743937)
shutup retard so u can bot jail ur enemies

no idea who you are but i have alittle more respect than that...
the server i am on i have no enemies or friends... i stick to my self
but thanks for calling me a retard nice to meet you too kind sir

Big~Daddy 08-17-2012 18:22

Use your brains, If you wanna stop the botting stop the speed of them creating the account/characters this makes sense if your smart enough to understand what i just said. If you can stop them from created mass accounts this SERVERLY HURTS BOTTING! thanks have a great day

joey03 08-17-2012 19:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big~Daddy (Post 11743985)
Use your brains, If you wanna stop the botting stop the speed of them creating the account/characters this makes sense if your smart enough to understand what i just said. If you can stop them from created mass accounts this SERVERLY HURTS BOTTING! thanks have a great day

i like the idea... but how can you stop the mass account making?
can do 1 per ip a week or so? no cause they can use a ip changing divice
1 account per e-mail? no cause it's easy to spam e-mails on hotmail

you would have to explain to them how to stop the mass account creating
there is no way to stop it... you need a gm on every server
or an idea i seen was a GM SERVER HOT LINE for botters

Godot 08-17-2012 19:16

I stopped giving a **** about botters long time ago, when I realized TQ will never do anything about them.

Besides, cheap meteors. It's a win-win.

Big~Daddy 08-17-2012 20:39

alot of server would go dead due to botters being removed but then again tq needs botters to keep some servers alive and running cuz if your dont know by now. what makes a server is the market.... cheers <3 :P

Jorge 08-18-2012 01:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by LetsBlaze#2 (Post 11743937)
shutup retard so u can bot jail ur enemies

Solution to that would be to give them GM powers on a different server that they don't play on.

squidgemelent 08-18-2012 09:41

the solution to bots is to server side check if 3 accounts are on and not client side. its so simple. tq had 9 years to think about it and they didnt, so youre out of luck

Snak3y 08-18-2012 10:07

Why are you guys being so rude? The new antibot works, i got banned for being offline and playing Lord of the Rings Online. :(

Majdo 08-19-2012 03:12

Attention, players!

The TQ team would like to inform you that after a period of hard work, we have dealt with over 100,000 accounts which were detected of cheating behavior. In order to maintain a fair gaming environment, the TQ team will continue effort in cracking down botters, which will start from this weekend!

We would like to invite you to work with us in the battle against botters and we also want to remind all of our players to stay away from illegal programs!

:D:D hahahahahahahahahahhah how would work with them if the help desk is pain in ass to get them we dont have actually time to keep running arround with fraps to get the bot

Majdo 08-19-2012 03:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godot (Post 11743999)
I stopped giving a **** about botters long time ago, when I realized TQ will never do anything about them.

Besides, cheap meteors. It's a win-win.

also cheap Dbs :D:D:D:D:D

Majdo 08-19-2012 03:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by joey03 (Post 11743994)
i like the idea... but how can you stop the mass account making?
can do 1 per ip a week or so? no cause they can use a ip changing divice
1 account per e-mail? no cause it's easy to spam e-mails on hotmail

you would have to explain to them how to stop the mass account creating
there is no way to stop it... you need a gm on every server
or an idea i seen was a GM SERVER HOT LINE for botters

yup A gm on server will be nice to take them out **** after the new anti bot they are every where now especially at bird

Big~Daddy 08-19-2012 06:47

having a them confirm there accounts threw email wouldnt hurt either. when u sign up its sends u a link to confirm which would kill botting for awhile


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 15:56.