Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   The Vidster system is so flawed, corrupt, broken... (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=696824)

MartinInPyjamas 08-27-2010 12:41

The Vidster system is so flawed, corrupt, broken...
 
that it's time for a change.

Innocent people getting botjailed all the time, people making fake videos and submitting them, 90% of the Vidsters being 100% incompetent, some of them even being corrupt - their decisions being influenced by their "friends", etc.

Do you, too, think that the game desperately needs a change? Vote!

InvalidJump 08-27-2010 12:55

Jst asking, How would you change it then?
What would u do to solve tis problem?

Im only asking.

MartinInPyjamas 08-27-2010 12:57

An actual anti-cheat system (not just that cheap Chinese version), would probably be a good start

A|ex 08-27-2010 12:57

I have to agree. too many incompetents vidsters out there.

InvalidJump 08-27-2010 12:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by MartinInPyjamas (Post 11306432)
An actual anti-cheat system (not just that cheap Chinese version), would probably be a good start

lol got to agree to that

Voted Yes

YuRiNeSs 08-27-2010 13:01

What do you mean by "influenced by their friends?"

MartinInPyjamas 08-27-2010 13:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by YuRiNeSs (Post 11306440)
What do you mean by "influenced by their friends?"

Certain Vidster's decisions are influenced by people they know. Not that hard to understand :o

vartiainen 08-27-2010 13:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by MartinInPyjamas (Post 11306432)
An actual anti-cheat system (not just that cheap Chinese version), would probably be a good start

Hey cmon, they are cheap :cool: , agreed , lemme guess whos gonna buy a better anti cheat detection application:mad:

~Ahmed~ 08-27-2010 13:07

Apart from a few good ones, there are ****tards who can't seperate a legit tfb from tfb bot, a lag on the recorder's end from a nado bot. They even accept fake videos without double checking (got botjailed for that myself). Sure everyone does mistakes but not as much. :rolleyes:

)NinjaTurtle(
http://www.xfire.com/video/31268d/
[Wall Jump]

^Fake, wonder which retarded vidster approved that for "walljump"

/End QQ.

kdevil_15 08-27-2010 13:07

All vidsters are terrible. Period lol

Nicknac425 08-27-2010 13:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by MartinInPyjamas (Post 11306432)
An actual anti-cheat system (not just that cheap Chinese version), would probably be a good start

yes.

Doc.ackerson 08-27-2010 13:45

TQ wants it EXACTLY the way it is.

EXACTLY

Cloud~ 08-27-2010 13:49

its sad that I, as a tfber with 50 ping, gotta record every freaking battle I do to avoid being innocently botjailed by the vidsters. Thread maker has the same problem, he has been botjailed like 4x, released 3x because he taped himself every time. Someone recorded one match (20 seconds) where he didn't record himself n poof, botjail. ****s screwed up.

n yea the logic about "hey they can't judge their own server" is bull**** because these days players don't stay on one server anymore :rolleyes:. I got an old enemy from aquarius constellation biasing my reports from royalty_eu classic.

Go figure.

We tested the vidster system again, switched some IP's and we got freaking in as a vidster, able to judge our own sections. Didn't even take much effort, that's how bias the system is. dw, resigned lol.

DETONATOAREA 08-27-2010 15:06

TQ can't solve it because TQ can't solve dynamic IPs.
TQ can't ban bulkers if botjailed 3 times except in rare cases.
If TQ had vidsters of their own, even a character sitting in TC, summoning guard or pet and ignoring a whisper with aaBa CaCeu or what ever the symbols were would get botjailed.

Krypta 08-27-2010 15:24

Putting it simply, it's not so much the vidster system that's broken.. but the botjail system.

We all know it's just an additional cash cow for TQ to milk more DB purchases, as most games would probably jail once and ban on second breaking of the rules with no exceptions.

I've had it directly from the mouth of people that bot, in their own words "It's easier to bot 137>137>137 and just pay once to get out of jail than it is to level yourself"

Because even with the vidster program, botters / hackers get away with it for far too long before TQ act on them even after approved reports, so it's still too appealing for them to continue using these programs.

IMO it should be changed to if player is caught once with 100% undeniable proof, ie multiple videos of an aimbotter from different players to prove no lag etc they should be jailed with a 5 DB release fee.

On second jailing, perma ban no excuses. But we all know TQ won't bother because they're making too much from repeat jailing the same offenders.

(S)mash 08-27-2010 15:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doc.ackerson (Post 11306483)
TQ wants it EXACTLY the way it is.

^this

Quote:

Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA (Post 11306550)
TQ can't solve it because TQ can't solve dynamic IPs.
TQ can't ban bulkers if botjailed 3 times except in rare cases.

^that

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krypta (Post 11306563)
Putting it simply, it's not so much the vidster system that's broken.. but the botjail system.

^ well sorta agree.

The botjail system only exists to make them money and that's never been more true since they removed the NPC that takes noobs there. However, with repeated jailings of legit players with fake submissions & jailing legit players because they don't happen to have their own video evidence of the same fight - is totally on the vidsters.

Ferrari 08-27-2010 15:44

lol surprisingly only one vidster has posted so far in this thread.

Usually the entire peanut gallery would be here trying to defend the vidsters.

Cloud~ 08-27-2010 15:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krypta (Post 11306563)
Putting it simply, it's not so much the vidster system that's broken.. but the botjail system.

wrong wrong wrong. Vidster spots can be biased, they are humans after all.

there are a lot of bias reviews, vidsters saying "yea that's aimbot" when the player is just playing the game. I know about 3 good vidsters but they can't judge the entire pile, and even they make mistakes sometimes.

these newbs rather become vidsters to have the inside info on who gets botjailed and who doesn't. Making private info public. I have reported a few of these people but TQ doesn't care. They say "ok we'll check it", but you'll never hear from them again and they are still biasing your views.

The entire vidster system is flawed, corrupt, broken and so on.

Sora77 08-27-2010 15:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by martininpyjamas (Post 11306432)
an actual anti-cheat system (not just that cheap chinese version), would probably be a good start

LOOOOL men i laf'd irl.

Krypta 08-27-2010 16:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cloud~ (Post 11306589)
wrong wrong wrong. Vidster spots can be biased, they are humans after all.

Yes i agree completely with what you say, i kind of took the thread OT there to be honest.. sry about that.

Jaxx. 08-27-2010 16:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by MartinInPyjamas (Post 11306412)
that it's time for a change.

Innocent people getting botjailed all the time, people making fake videos and submitting them, 90% of the Vidsters being 100% incompetent, some of them even being corrupt - their decisions being influenced by their "friends", etc.

Do you, too, think that the game desperately needs a change? Vote!

What I noticed when I was a vidster was that 80% of the people werent even doing their "job".

I noticed one the submit page where vidster post their results, it was the same old people who were loyal and did what they had to do but the others didn't even post anything. I would look at the bottom to see all the vidster and find practically all of them hadn't posted in months.

Cloud~ 08-27-2010 16:56

letting players judge other players is a mistake to begin with lmao

andyliuandy 08-27-2010 17:39

i voted yes! :D

Cloud~ 08-27-2010 17:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyliuandy (Post 11306742)
i voted yes! :D

did you just resign? lol

andyliuandy 08-27-2010 17:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cloud~ (Post 11306745)
did you just resign? lol

no, but whats true is true,
a lot of innocent people get botjailed with the current vidster system

Infamous~ 08-27-2010 18:21

I am a vidster

Sanad 08-27-2010 18:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Infamous~ (Post 11306767)
I am a vidster

YOU KOS, KEEL HIM :mad:


Edit: Oh wait .. STONE HIM :mad:
:p

ASmallKitten 08-27-2010 19:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaxx. (Post 11306664)
What I noticed when I was a vidster was that 80% of the people werent even doing their "job".

I noticed one the submit page where vidster post their results, it was the same old people who were loyal and did what they had to do but the others didn't even post anything. I would look at the bottom to see all the vidster and find practically all of them hadn't posted in months.

yes and no. new vidsters are only allowed to do first reviews, when older vidsters get to all the threads first, new ones which are the majority have nothing to judge.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cloud~ (Post 11306589)
wrong wrong wrong. Vidster spots can be biased, they are humans after all.
^this

these newbs rather become vidsters to have the inside info on who gets botjailed and who doesn't. Making private info public. I have reported a few of these people but TQ doesn't care. They say "ok we'll check it", but you'll never hear from them again and they are still biasing your views.

The entire vidster system is flawed, corrupt, broken and so on.

It's not broken, but certainly there are problems. I think players should never have to judge other players on something like botjail or let them be free. We're only here because TQ doesn't do there job of keeping the game cheat free.
Quote:

Originally Posted by (S)mash (Post 11306584)
The botjail system only exists to make them money and that's never been more true since they removed the NPC that takes noobs there. However, with repeated jailings of legit players with fake submissions & jailing legit players because they don't happen to have their own video evidence of the same fight - is totally on the vidsters.

^jailings of legit players im sure happens because we are only human, and some of us are brighter than others:rolleyes: and can tell real from fake.

fake submissions theres nothing we can do about that.

hypothetically someone has the power and programs to take a video of a character botting and replace it with their most hated enemy on their server so in a video its their most hated enemy botting when it really was not,

we can't do anything about that. that is NOT on us.

Your forgetting we don't play your server and thus aren't aware of everyones status, I don't know who the best ss/fber on gryphon is or on eternity or dreams but I certainly know about my server.

You can't say its our fault for botjailing someone who say, nados so fast that it seems like theres just a huge never ending block of yellow following them. Who knows, maybe they have intense clicking skills that everyone on YOUR server knows about, that we don't.

Korvacs2.0 08-27-2010 19:15

How do vidsters go about proving that they dont play on a server, how is that checked, and how are you stopped from joining the server at a later date?

How do vidsters go about proving that they themselves dont bot, how is that checked, and how are you stopped from taking up botting at a later date?

How do vidsters go about proving that they arnt biased, how is that checked, and how are you stopped from becoming biased at a later date?

If you cant answer these questions in an acceptable mannor then the system needs to be scrapped and something else needs to be created in its place. Its as simple as that.

Oh and alittle note on the nado clicking speed, its limited by the client, if its faster than that then its a proxy, theres no avoiding that one.

andyliuandy 08-27-2010 19:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Korvacs2.0 (Post 11306791)
How do vidsters go about proving that they dont play on a server, how is that checked, and how are you stopped from joining the server at a later date?

How do vidsters go about proving that they themselves dont bot, how is that checked, and how are you stopped from taking up botting at a later date?

How do vidsters go about proving that they arnt biased, how is that checked, and how are you stopped from becoming biased at a later date?

If you cant answer these questions in an acceptable mannor then the system needs to be scrapped and something else needs to be created in its place. Its as simple as that.

Oh and alittle note on the nado clicking speed, its limited by the client, if its faster than that then its a proxy, theres no avoiding that one.

IPs are checked for most of your questions, but like the other guy said, they can be faked pretty easily

ASmallKitten 08-27-2010 19:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Korvacs2.0 (Post 11306791)
How do vidsters go about proving that they dont play on a server, how is that checked, and how are you stopped from joining the server at a later date?

How do vidsters go about proving that they themselves dont bot, how is that checked, and how are you stopped from taking up botting at a later date?

How do vidsters go about proving that they arnt biased, how is that checked, and how are you stopped from becoming biased at a later date?

If you cant answer these questions in an acceptable mannor then the system needs to be scrapped and something else needs to be created in its place. Its as simple as that.

Oh and alittle note on the nado clicking speed, its limited by the client, if its faster than that then its a proxy, theres no avoiding that one.

as andy said, the first is IP checked, if your a vidster and you get botjailed I assume you would be kicked from being a vidster, although I have yet to see this, I'm sure it would happen.

For the second, I'm not sure how many people play on multiple servers with a fair deal of play time to know all the drama etc, to be biased, or stay in contact with people from other servers to be biased or not. I'll tell you for one, when I quit my old server for classic I didn't leave anything behind there although I'm sure there are people who do in fact play more than one server. We are human. Just like you. We are also players and we do play CO which I feel is something some people don't understand.

Nado was just a example. I do not believe the system has problems. I believe we try to make up for what TQ doesn't do themselves, so yes something else, does need to be created. Like an actual bot scanner. This is TQ we're talking about though.

Infamous~ 08-27-2010 19:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by ASmallKitten (Post 11306809)
as andy said, the first is IP checked, if your a vidster and you get botjailed I assume you would be kicked from being a vidster, although I have yet to see this, I'm sure it would happen.

For the second, I'm not sure how many people play on multiple servers with a fair deal of play time to know all the drama etc, to be biased, or stay in contact with people from other servers to be biased or not. I'll tell you for one, when I quit my old server for classic I didn't leave anything behind there although I'm sure there are people who do in fact play more than one server. We are human. Just like you. We are also players and we do play CO which I feel is something some people don't understand.

Nado was just a example. I do not believe the system has problems. I believe we try to make up for what TQ doesn't do themselves, so yes something else, does need to be created. Like an actual bot scanner. This is TQ we're talking about though.

I play on 8+ servers and judge on all of em lul

thehempknight 08-27-2010 20:35

I just wanna say, do you actually think all the people that get jailed pay to get out? It's not some cash cow. More like, a cash trickle down a mountain.

Not to mention half the names in this thread are known botters. Makes me lul to see you guys complain about the bot system and Vidsters. Oh, and bot scanner is working juuuuuuuuuuuuuust fine. And it's only getting better.

(S)mash 08-27-2010 22:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by thehempknight (Post 11306835)
Not to mention half the names in this thread are known botters. Makes me lul to see you guys complain about the bot system and Vidsters. Oh, and bot scanner is working juuuuuuuuuuuuuust fine. And it's only getting better.

So, no sarcasm intended, your point is: if you've botted at some point, then you get botjailed for something you didn't do, you pretty much deserve it anyway?

& I feel obliged to mention that if the bot scanner worked juuuuust fine there would be no need for vidsters or this thread :o

~Ahmed~ 08-27-2010 22:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by ASmallKitten (Post 11306783)
You can't say its our fault for botjailing someone who say, nados so fast that it seems like theres just a huge never ending block of yellow following them. Who knows, maybe they have intense clicking skills that everyone on YOUR server knows about, that we don't.

)NinjaTurtle(
http://www.gamerstube.com/view_video...d68db75228c40e
[Auto Nado]

^ Is this a ****ing nado bot? People shouldn't be botjailed because of your "ignorance" of who has nado-clicking "skills" and who doesn't... But yeah I can't blame you for the above, cause the video got approved by the reporter's friend/intern/account sharer and the other one aka rainbow is a ****ing joke sometimes, but yea he's a human. :rolleyes:

3 nado's aren't a huge never ending yellow following you, that aren't even done that fast.

/End QQ.

Edit: nado-clicking skills lol.... if that really matters, original user of that char can click 10x faster than any of you, but gladly he quit or this char could have been destroyed ages ago lol.

/re end QQ.

Editē: This char got botjailed AGAIN by a fake video which I posted in the 1st page the week after, I wonder which retarded vidsters approved him

)NinjaTurtle(
http://www.xfire.com/video/31268d/
[Wall Jump]

Vidsters approving the vid without even looking at it, "oh yeah this dude reporting a walljump, there's no way it could be invaild...approved"

1 more char was also approved for "walljump" cause it jumped from inside gw castles to the walls. But never botjailed because that vidster realized it later, LOLWUT?

That clearly shows you why exactly the vidster system is a joke, a char being targetted by some crybabes almost got on 3rd strike if we didn't whine as loud as possible to be released. Just becasue you see 100 reports of 1 char every week doesn't mean someone was botting. GG

/End QQ.

HaphazardHero 08-27-2010 23:18

Another problem is some people having connections to get out of jail for free after clearly being caught for using hax. We have a +12 fire who has been caught for auto-hunting and auto-looting (of all things) and has been released for free both times. Pure madness..

ASmallKitten 08-28-2010 00:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ (Post 11306893)
)NinjaTurtle(
http://www.gamerstube.com/view_video...d68db75228c40e
[Auto Nado]

^ Is this a ****ing nado bot? People shouldn't be botjailed because of your "ignorance" of who has nado-clicking "skills" and who doesn't... But yeah I can't blame you for the above, cause the video got approved by the reporter's friend/intern/account sharer and the other one aka rainbow is a ****ing joke sometimes, but yea he's a human. :rolleyes:

3 nado's aren't a huge never ending yellow following you, that aren't even done that fast.
Lol not letting me open the link for some reason. I'll check it later
/End QQ.

Edit: nado-clicking skills lol.... if that really matters, original user of that char can click 10x faster than any of you, but gladly he quit or this char could have been destroyed ages ago lol.

/re end QQ.

Editē: This char got botjailed AGAIN by a fake video which I posted in the 1st page the week after, I wonder which retarded vidsters approved him

)NinjaTurtle(
http://www.xfire.com/video/31268d/
[Wall Jump]

Vidsters approving the vid without even looking at it, "oh yeah this dude reporting a walljump, there's no way it could be invaild...approved"

1 more char was also approved for "walljump" cause it jumped from inside gw castles to the walls. But never botjailed because that vidster realized it later, LOLWUT?

That clearly shows you why exactly the vidster system is a joke, a char being targetted by some crybabes almost got on 3rd strike if we didn't whine as loud as possible to be released. Just becasue you see 100 reports of 1 char every week doesn't mean someone was botting. GG

/End QQ.

^Idk man that looks like a wall jump to me. However I've seen what your talking about before but its impossible to tell a real video from one of those. Also generally if you see 100 reports of 1 char every week typically means that theres a little truth in it or just a server full of QQ'ers. On my server we have plenty botters and every now and then i see videos of them in my servers video reporting section. Tons of videos of them.

Although sadly I am no longer a vidster as of yesterday for telling vidster rainbow what a dip**** he is :D he cried up to Evelyin im guessing and that was the end of that. Banned for 'inactivity'.

A|ex 08-28-2010 00:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ (Post 11306893)
)NinjaTurtle(
http://www.gamerstube.com/view_video...d68db75228c40e
[Auto Nado]

^ Is this a ****ing nado bot? People shouldn't be botjailed because of your "ignorance" of who has nado-clicking "skills" and who doesn't... But yeah I can't blame you for the above, cause the video got approved by the reporter's friend/intern/account sharer and the other one aka rainbow is a ****ing joke sometimes, but yea he's a human. :rolleyes:

3 nado's aren't a huge never ending yellow following you, that aren't even done that fast.

/End QQ.

Edit: nado-clicking skills lol.... if that really matters, original user of that char can click 10x faster than any of you, but gladly he quit or this char could have been destroyed ages ago lol.

/re end QQ.

Editē: This char got botjailed AGAIN by a fake video which I posted in the 1st page the week after, I wonder which retarded vidsters approved him

)NinjaTurtle(
http://www.xfire.com/video/31268d/
[Wall Jump]

Vidsters approving the vid without even looking at it, "oh yeah this dude reporting a walljump, there's no way it could be invaild...approved"

1 more char was also approved for "walljump" cause it jumped from inside gw castles to the walls. But never botjailed because that vidster realized it later, LOLWUT?

That clearly shows you why exactly the vidster system is a joke, a char being targetted by some crybabes almost got on 3rd strike if we didn't whine as loud as possible to be released. Just becasue you see 100 reports of 1 char every week doesn't mean someone was botting. GG

/End QQ.

thats wall jump. I bot jailed ppl for that. next time u use multi client with wall jump allowed or proxy be careful where ur jumping. :p

Infamous~ 08-28-2010 00:48

I never botted.

~Ahmed~ 08-28-2010 01:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by ASmallKitten (Post 11306943)
^Idk man that looks like a wall jump to me. However I've seen what your talking about before but its impossible to tell a real video from one of those. Also generally if you see 100 reports of 1 char every week typically means that theres a little truth in it or just a server full of QQ'ers. On my server we have plenty botters and every now and then i see videos of them in my servers video reporting section. Tons of videos of them.

Although sadly I am no longer a vidster as of yesterday for telling vidster rainbow what a dip**** he is :D he cried up to Evelyin im guessing and that was the end of that. Banned for 'inactivity'.

1. no blessing effect
2. no quiz rank
3. no 2nd rb aura
4. avatar appears when the cursor is at the chat bar
5. the char has been in a clan since the beginning and when the ava
appears, clan's name didn't
6. no nobility rank - duke rank
7. at that time this video was MADE the char was logged off for an entire week awaiting for its botjail for (nado bot) LOOOL!

And yeah, rainbow is a ****ing joke, no offense lol. Tried to msg him about the nado bot case and he was like "stop QQing" and talked about his so called good experience, yeah good experience made him approve 3 legal nados as "nado bot" :rolleyes:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ASmallKitten (Post 11306943)
just a server full of QQ'ers

amen to that, dude i signed up to be a vidster just to kill more time and guess I ****ing found more 2 videos of )NinjaTurtle( LMFAO - the char is being feared and has too many haters and fans, can't do anything about that. =p
Quote:

Originally Posted by A|ex (Post 11306945)
thats wall jump. I bot jailed ppl for that. next time u use multi client with wall jump allowed or proxy be careful where ur jumping. :p

http://www.xfire.com/video/2ff8a2/ - walljump too huh?

Or you mean the other one? then read the few things above as to why it's faked.


So in conclusion, vidster system is broken.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 18:49.