Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   The Vidster system is so flawed, corrupt, broken... (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=696824)

(S)mash 08-27-2010 15:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doc.ackerson (Post 11306483)
TQ wants it EXACTLY the way it is.

^this

Quote:

Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA (Post 11306550)
TQ can't solve it because TQ can't solve dynamic IPs.
TQ can't ban bulkers if botjailed 3 times except in rare cases.

^that

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krypta (Post 11306563)
Putting it simply, it's not so much the vidster system that's broken.. but the botjail system.

^ well sorta agree.

The botjail system only exists to make them money and that's never been more true since they removed the NPC that takes noobs there. However, with repeated jailings of legit players with fake submissions & jailing legit players because they don't happen to have their own video evidence of the same fight - is totally on the vidsters.

Ferrari 08-27-2010 15:44

lol surprisingly only one vidster has posted so far in this thread.

Usually the entire peanut gallery would be here trying to defend the vidsters.

Cloud~ 08-27-2010 15:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krypta (Post 11306563)
Putting it simply, it's not so much the vidster system that's broken.. but the botjail system.

wrong wrong wrong. Vidster spots can be biased, they are humans after all.

there are a lot of bias reviews, vidsters saying "yea that's aimbot" when the player is just playing the game. I know about 3 good vidsters but they can't judge the entire pile, and even they make mistakes sometimes.

these newbs rather become vidsters to have the inside info on who gets botjailed and who doesn't. Making private info public. I have reported a few of these people but TQ doesn't care. They say "ok we'll check it", but you'll never hear from them again and they are still biasing your views.

The entire vidster system is flawed, corrupt, broken and so on.

Sora77 08-27-2010 15:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by martininpyjamas (Post 11306432)
an actual anti-cheat system (not just that cheap chinese version), would probably be a good start

LOOOOL men i laf'd irl.

Krypta 08-27-2010 16:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cloud~ (Post 11306589)

Yes i agree completely with what you say, i kind of took the thread OT there to be honest.. sry about that.

Jaxx. 08-27-2010 16:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by MartinInPyjamas (Post 11306412)
that it's time for a change.

Innocent people getting botjailed all the time, people making fake videos and submitting them, 90% of the Vidsters being 100% incompetent, some of them even being corrupt - their decisions being influenced by their "friends", etc.

Do you, too, think that the game desperately needs a change? Vote!

What I noticed when I was a vidster was that 80% of the people werent even doing their "job".

I noticed one the submit page where vidster post their results, it was the same old people who were loyal and did what they had to do but the others didn't even post anything. I would look at the bottom to see all the vidster and find practically all of them hadn't posted in months.

Cloud~ 08-27-2010 16:56

letting players judge other players is a mistake to begin with lmao

andyliuandy 08-27-2010 17:39

i voted yes! :D

Cloud~ 08-27-2010 17:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyliuandy (Post 11306742)
i voted yes! :D

did you just resign? lol

andyliuandy 08-27-2010 17:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cloud~ (Post 11306745)
did you just resign? lol

no, but whats true is true,
a lot of innocent people get botjailed with the current vidster system

Infamous~ 08-27-2010 18:21

I am a vidster

Sanad 08-27-2010 18:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Infamous~ (Post 11306767)
I am a vidster

YOU KOS, KEEL HIM :mad:

Edit: Oh wait .. STONE HIM :mad:
:p

ASmallKitten 08-27-2010 19:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaxx. (Post 11306664)
What I noticed when I was a vidster was that 80% of the people werent even doing their "job".

I noticed one the submit page where vidster post their results, it was the same old people who were loyal and did what they had to do but the others didn't even post anything. I would look at the bottom to see all the vidster and find practically all of them hadn't posted in months.

yes and no. new vidsters are only allowed to do first reviews, when older vidsters get to all the threads first, new ones which are the majority have nothing to judge.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cloud~ (Post 11306589)
^this

these newbs rather become vidsters to have the inside info on who gets botjailed and who doesn't. Making private info public. I have reported a few of these people but TQ doesn't care. They say "ok we'll check it", but you'll never hear from them again and they are still biasing your views.

The entire vidster system is flawed, corrupt, broken and so on.

It's not broken, but certainly there are problems. I think players should never have to judge other players on something like botjail or let them be free. We're only here because TQ doesn't do there job of keeping the game cheat free.
Quote:

Originally Posted by (S)mash (Post 11306584)
The botjail system only exists to make them money and that's never been more true since they removed the NPC that takes noobs there. However, with repeated jailings of legit players with fake submissions & jailing legit players because they don't happen to have their own video evidence of the same fight - is totally on the vidsters.

^jailings of legit players im sure happens because we are only human, and some of us are brighter than others:rolleyes: and can tell real from fake.

fake submissions theres nothing we can do about that.

hypothetically someone has the power and programs to take a video of a character botting and replace it with their most hated enemy on their server so in a video its their most hated enemy botting when it really was not,

we can't do anything about that. that is NOT on us.

Your forgetting we don't play your server and thus aren't aware of everyones status, I don't know who the best ss/fber on gryphon is or on eternity or dreams but I certainly know about my server.

You can't say its our fault for botjailing someone who say, nados so fast that it seems like theres just a huge never ending block of yellow following them. Who knows, maybe they have intense clicking skills that everyone on YOUR server knows about, that we don't.

Korvacs2.0 08-27-2010 19:15

How do vidsters go about proving that they dont play on a server, how is that checked, and how are you stopped from joining the server at a later date?

How do vidsters go about proving that they themselves dont bot, how is that checked, and how are you stopped from taking up botting at a later date?

How do vidsters go about proving that they arnt biased, how is that checked, and how are you stopped from becoming biased at a later date?

If you cant answer these questions in an acceptable mannor then the system needs to be scrapped and something else needs to be created in its place. Its as simple as that.

Oh and alittle note on the nado clicking speed, its limited by the client, if its faster than that then its a proxy, theres no avoiding that one.

andyliuandy 08-27-2010 19:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Korvacs2.0 (Post 11306791)
How do vidsters go about proving that they dont play on a server, how is that checked, and how are you stopped from joining the server at a later date?

How do vidsters go about proving that they themselves dont bot, how is that checked, and how are you stopped from taking up botting at a later date?

How do vidsters go about proving that they arnt biased, how is that checked, and how are you stopped from becoming biased at a later date?

If you cant answer these questions in an acceptable mannor then the system needs to be scrapped and something else needs to be created in its place. Its as simple as that.

Oh and alittle note on the nado clicking speed, its limited by the client, if its faster than that then its a proxy, theres no avoiding that one.

IPs are checked for most of your questions, but like the other guy said, they can be faked pretty easily