Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   What are you listening to? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=479757)

sharpshooter 05-08-2008 22:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by FauxV.6 (Post 8158430)
I'M NOT A CHRISTIAN!! **** J00

i r :)

and

smokin' in the boys room - Motley crue

The brain!() 05-08-2008 22:26

Rihanna - Umbrella

Off Topic 05-08-2008 22:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Necro_Abyss (Post 8158386)

****ING CHRISTIAN!!!!!!!!!!
:mad::mad::mad::mad:

I dedicate this song to Faux: Behemoth - Christians To The Lions

*looks for the post where you posted listening to creed*

Necro_Abyss 05-09-2008 00:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharpshooter (Post 8158676)
i r :)

and

smokin' in the boys room - Motley crue



Quote:

Originally Posted by Off Topic (Post 8158858)
*looks for the post where you posted listening to creed*

SHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! Im trying to annoy Faux here >.> AND mine was on random play in my list, he did it on purpose, besides no flame me, look above, Emo & Christian :rolleyes:

|A|a|r|O|N| 05-09-2008 00:09

John Mayer - Back to you

notstrider 05-09-2008 06:48

Weezer - We Are All On Drugs

Abandoned 05-09-2008 07:39

Stam1na - Lapsus

Necro_Abyss 05-09-2008 08:53

Amon Amarth - Runes To My Memory

Abandoned 05-09-2008 09:07

Ensiferum - Ahti

Stam1na - Kadonneet Kolme Sanaa

Necro_Abyss 05-09-2008 09:08

Twisted Sister - Burn In Hell

Abandoned 05-09-2008 09:12

Dark Tranquillity - Static :>

Necro_Abyss 05-09-2008 09:13

Cinema Strange - The Toad Curse

Abandoned 05-09-2008 09:20

Norther - No Way Back

Necro_Abyss 05-09-2008 09:21

Grabnebelfürsten - Schwarz gegen Weiß

Abandoned 05-09-2008 09:48

Dark Tranquillity - Icipher

devilishlykatt 05-09-2008 10:23

Virus Syndicate-On The Run

FourWordLetter 05-09-2008 10:37

Damien Rice - I Remember

Off Topic 05-09-2008 12:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Necro_Abyss (Post 8159128)
SHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! Im trying to annoy Faux here >.> AND mine was on random play in my list, he did it on purpose, besides no flame me, look above, Emo & Christian :rolleyes:

I'll admit I still listen to a couple christian bands but mostly cause I like the way they do their songs.

Necro_Abyss 05-09-2008 12:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Off Topic (Post 8162520)
I'll admit I still listen to a couple christian bands but mostly cause I like the way they do their songs.

some Christian bands are good, i dont mind them really, but their beliefs i make fun of, and when they made Unblack Metal i pissed my pants out of anger XD how dare they *******s =.=

Off Topic 05-09-2008 12:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Necro_Abyss (Post 8162531)
some Christian bands are good, i dont mind them really, but their beliefs i make fun of, and when they made Unblack Metal i pissed my pants out of anger XD how dare they *******s =.=

Oh, I think they call it White Metal, lol

The Chosen Legacy - Dimmu Borgir

Necro_Abyss 05-09-2008 13:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Off Topic (Post 8162544)
Oh, I think they call it White Metal, lol

The Chosen Legacy - Dimmu Borgir

Yeah its White or Unblack Metal, and thats after Rap, the stupidest musical thing ive ever seen -.- Black Metal born from Antichristianity Unblack Metal just sounds like a joke xD

Vehemence - We Are All Dying

Necro_Abyss 05-09-2008 14:36

Katatonia - Rusted http://youtube.com/watch?v=KZDHv2VyuwU

FauxV.6 05-09-2008 20:00

Beegees - How can you mend a broken heart.

FauxV.6 05-09-2008 21:33

Charlie Daniels band - Long haired Country boy.

OSHI-

Off Topic 05-09-2008 23:16

Poison - Tarja Turunen

Abandoned 05-10-2008 00:25

Slayer - Raining Blood

Bodom 05-10-2008 07:16

Now Playing: Wasp - Animal (**** Like A Beast) (7"/12" A-Side) "Wasp (Remastered)"

Abandoned 05-10-2008 07:22

Slayer - Exile

|A|a|r|O|N| 05-10-2008 07:27

gorillaz - clint eastwood :)

Abandoned 05-10-2008 07:35

Insomnium - Bereavement

Necro_Abyss 05-10-2008 09:12

Katatonia - Saw You Drown

notstrider 05-10-2008 09:27

Flobots - Handlebars

http://youtube.com/watch?v=AuK2A1ZqoWs

FauxV.6 05-10-2008 09:38

Primus - Jerry was a race car driver.

-TyMcCray-26 05-10-2008 09:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by notstrider (Post 8168264)

Lol. I didn't know anyone else listened to Flobots.

notstrider 05-10-2008 09:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by -TyMcCray-26 (Post 8168352)
Lol. I didn't know anyone else listened to Flobots.

first song i've heard. i hear it a lot on one of the radio stations here.

great song and great video too.

Necro_Abyss 05-10-2008 09:50

Katatonia - I Break

-TyMcCray-26 05-10-2008 09:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by notstrider (Post 8168361)
first song i've heard. i hear it a lot on one of the radio stations here.

great song and great video too.

Mayday is another good one by them.




Shadows Fall - The Idiot Box.

Necro_Abyss 05-10-2008 10:10

Dimmu Borgir - Devils Path

FauxV.6 05-10-2008 10:13

Staind - for you.

Necro_Abyss 05-10-2008 10:15

Placebo - Every You, Every Me


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:48.