Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

Attila_123 09-01-2007 22:23

I have 2 nameless reps, post here and I will return them when I can.

DarK StormZ 09-01-2007 22:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob (Post 6193905)
I believe "rep wars" should be against the rules if they are not already. All those involved in the "rep wars" should lose all there reputation.

What are you talking about?

kurogasa123 09-01-2007 22:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob (Post 6193905)
I believe "rep wars" should be against the rules if they are not already. All those involved in the "rep wars" should lose all there reputation.

I think you're saying that cuz you have none. Also, I can give out some rep... Who wants some?

DarK StormZ 09-01-2007 22:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by kurogasa123 (Post 6193917)
I think you;re saying that cuz you have none. Also, I can give out some rep... Who wants some?

Bet ya ten bucks ya can't rep me... MWAHAHHA

kurogasa123 09-01-2007 22:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarK StormZ (Post 6193923)
Bet ya ten bucks ya can't rep me... MWAHAHHA

I already gave you some though...

Attila_123 09-01-2007 22:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by kurogasa123 (Post 6193930)
I already gave you some though...

I think you owe someone 10 bucks now :D

kurogasa123 09-01-2007 22:31

I already knew I gave him some... And I never agreed on a bet D:

DarK StormZ 09-01-2007 22:35

I only bet when the issue is clear. :p

Thanks btw Hand -- will return later

Attila_123 09-01-2007 22:42

Would be nice to be able to increase the amount of reps shown instead of falling off after 5.

*Starlet* 09-01-2007 22:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hand (Post 6193677)
+rep back to War!

Omg I got 4 reps nameless! Give me a name so I can give back to you guys!

Hand i repd ya

Flappy 09-01-2007 22:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Attila_123 (Post 6194022)
Would be nice to be able to increase the amount of reps shown instead of falling off after 5.

Id give you some, but 24 hour rule.. <.<

DarkAssailant 09-01-2007 22:48

O_o I only had to wait 4 hrs before I could rep. again

Flappy 09-01-2007 22:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkAssailant (Post 6194055)
O_o I only had to wait 4 hrs before I could rep. again

rep me then! :eek:

Edit: Thx, Ill return it tomorrow, gonna get sleep now. :p
wow, thx for 12 rep just before I went to sleep leto :p Ill return some tomorrow ;)

Hand 09-01-2007 22:52

Luke, rep'ed ya back...

Still 4 unnamed.

LetoKynes 09-01-2007 23:07

repped some of you guys here ^^ I'm at 160 :D


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:51.