Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   It's official. (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=468045)

n0ooooop 02-04-2008 23:00

It's official.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bigfry (Post 7427302)
Greenland might become green again and not a ice covered wasteland.

Because of my SUV the world is returning to its original state before humans ruled the Earth.


What a happy day that will be for the environmentalist nutjobs.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigfry (Post 7427322)
The producers of this crap should be shot for giving aid and comfort to the enemy then have their dead bodies hung for treason.

Due to the two previous posts, bigfry will be known from now on as the biggest idiot on OT.

And this is a very serious position since about 90% of this forum are prefect contestants.

The-Murder 02-05-2008 03:28

This isn't new to us. He's already proved in several threads that he's not that bright.

KiLLSwitcHv3 02-05-2008 03:35

1 Attachment(s)
What does he win? :confused:

Krygermancer 02-05-2008 04:04

a big golden F- trophy

HaZarDouS 02-05-2008 05:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by KiLLSwitcHv3 (Post 7428837)
What does he win? :confused:

I lol at all your little pictures =D

GOD[i] 02-05-2008 12:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 7429263)
I lol at all your little pictures =D

i dont

Valkyrie 02-05-2008 13:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 7429263)
I lol at all your little pictures =D

You have a horrible taste.

KiLLSwitcHv3 02-05-2008 14:14

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Valkyrie (Post 7432032)
You have a horrible taste.

You have a MiniCity link in your sig... Your opinion is voided.

/failmuch?

DarK StormZ 02-05-2008 14:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by KiLLSwitcHv3 (Post 7432195)
You have a MiniCity link in your sig... Your opinion is voided.

/failmuch?

Stop posting.

Link97 02-05-2008 14:34

I agree with the seriousness of this thread.

And you guys just went and derailed it.

Valkyrie 02-05-2008 15:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by KiLLSwitcHv3 (Post 7432195)
You have a MiniCity link in your sig... Your opinion is voided.

/failmuch?

I'm doing it for the lulz.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Link97 (Post 7432360)
I agree with the seriousness of this thread.

And you guys just went and derailed it.

It went beyond ***gotry.

Ian_was_here 02-05-2008 15:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by KiLLSwitcHv3 (Post 7432195)
You have a MiniCity link in your sig... Your opinion is voided.

/failmuch?


He heb small pen0r :p

KiLLSwitcHv3 02-05-2008 15:18

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by DarK StormZ (Post 7432213)
Stop posting.

There's an ignore feature for tards like you, that can't accept the fact that I make actual posts, unlike your useless reply to me, which did nothing, as you can tell by this post you're more then likely reading. Now instead of telling me to stop posting, I should make a suggestion and tell you to go **** yourself. Unfortunalty I'll refrain from that becuase you're probably emo.. In which case I feel deeply sorry that my awesome posting has caused you so much pain.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ian_was_here (Post 7432631)
He heb small pen0r :p


ScorchingChaos 02-05-2008 15:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by KiLLSwitcHv3 (Post 7432195)
You have a MiniCity link in your sig... Your opinion is voided.

/failmuch?

Your drawings are ****, and you have Conquer in your signature. Not to mention you're a pretentious jackass with no backing what-so-ever to be one. Shut your damned mouth.

devilishlykatt 02-05-2008 15:45

Oh, calm the **** down everyone

ScorchingChaos 02-05-2008 15:46

Hostility is the only thing other than complete idiocy that's left in Off Topic now-a-days. I haven't seen a single good thread in over a year.

devilishlykatt 02-05-2008 15:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScorchingChaos (Post 7432943)
Hostility is the only thing other than complete idiocy that's left in Off Topic now-a-days. I haven't seen a single good thread in over a year.

Then leave?

ScorchingChaos 02-05-2008 15:50

I did, I come here about once a week, sometimes less, to see if anything not terrible has been posted.

KiLLSwitcHv3 02-05-2008 15:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScorchingChaos (Post 7432921)
Your drawings are ****, and you have Conquer in your signature. Not to mention you're a pretentious jackass with no backing what-so-ever to be one. Shut your damned mouth.

Yes, I have Conquer in my sig, notice how it says "quit"..

And those drawings aren't for you, I'm not tryin to impress anyone, so your opinion has thus been voided. The drawings are for my amusement, and nobody else's.

You're drawing the assumption of my being a jackass from what? Pray tell, Cuz as far as I know, I've never met you. ;)

I don't open my mouth while I type.. so... No?

DarK StormZ 02-05-2008 16:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by KiLLSwitcHv3 (Post 7432688)
There's an ignore feature for tards like you, that can't accept the fact that I make actual posts, unlike your useless reply to me, which did nothing, as you can tell by this post you're more then likely reading. Now instead of telling me to stop posting, I should make a suggestion and tell you to go **** yourself. Unfortunalty I'll refrain from that becuase you're probably emo.. In which case I feel deeply sorry that my awesome posting has caused you so much pain.

Stop posting.

KiLLSwitcHv3 02-05-2008 16:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarK StormZ (Post 7433072)
Stop posting.

Kay..

Ah damn I just did.. Sorry!

DarK StormZ 02-05-2008 16:08

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by KiLLSwitcHv3 (Post 7433095)
Kay..

Ah damn I just did.. Sorry!

.

notstrider 02-05-2008 16:12

i hope you all die.

ULTIMA_ARCHER2 02-05-2008 16:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by notstrider (Post 7433172)
i hope you all die.

*dies

HaZarDouS 02-05-2008 16:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valkyrie (Post 7432032)
You have a horrible taste.

<3333333333333333333333

notstrider 02-05-2008 17:37

It's official. 02-05-2008 06:35 PM my mom is in a ****ing hospital, ***got.Watch your mouth

i lol'd. thanks for the pep.

also l2sarcasm.

Valkyrie 02-05-2008 17:58

I'm done havin some lulz here.

laterz~

Wester V.3 02-05-2008 18:02

I saw pedobear in the park the other day.

Krygermancer 02-05-2008 19:48

1 Attachment(s)
dat was me in a polar bear suit

btw for serious people

AoT Young One 02-05-2008 20:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valkyrie (Post 7432592)
I'm doing it for the lulz.



It went beyond ***gotry.

Wow your still here..

Valkyrie 02-05-2008 20:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by AoT Young One (Post 7434820)
Wow your still here..

how in this ****ing world are you still lurking here?

AoT Young One 02-05-2008 21:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valkyrie (Post 7434851)
how in this ****ing world are you still lurking here?

I was going to ask you the same, hoe

oddworld 02-05-2008 22:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by KiLLSwitcHv3 (Post 7433011)
Yes, I have Conquer in my sig, notice how it says "quit"..

And those drawings aren't for you, I'm not tryin to impress anyone, so your opinion has thus been voided. The drawings are for my amusement, and nobody else's.

You're drawing the assumption of my being a jackass from what? Pray tell, Cuz as far as I know, I've never met you. ;)

I don't open my mouth while I type.. so... No?

Stop posting.

bigfry 02-05-2008 22:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by n0ooooop (Post 7427547)
Due to the two previous posts, bigfry will be known from now on as the biggest idiot on OT.

And this is a very serious position since about 90% of this forum are prefect contestants.

Hahah I love the name calling and spamming, I didnt realise thats what it took to make you smart silly me.

Krygermancer 02-06-2008 00:34

cabbage is ****ing important

n0ooooop 02-06-2008 02:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigfry (Post 7435518)
Hahah I love the name calling and spamming, I didnt realise thats what it took to make you smart silly me.

Silly you indeed.

My first post got peped 3 times.

rofl

HaZarDouS 02-06-2008 04:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by n0ooooop (Post 7436437)
Silly you indeed.

My first post got peped 3 times.

rofl

:eek::eek::eek: PROOOOOOOOOOOOO I NEED SUPER REP, GIB ME PLZ, I GIB MET REP OK???

Krygermancer 02-06-2008 05:15

0.0

bigfry 02-06-2008 07:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by n0ooooop (Post 7436437)
Silly you indeed.

My first post got peped 3 times.

rofl

I peped you

Valkyrie 02-06-2008 13:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by n0ooooop (Post 7436437)
Silly you indeed.

My first post got peped 3 times.

rofl

I pepped you because I urgently needed to "PM" a certain someone.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 00:06.