Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Suggestions (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Top 10 Changes I would like to see a change in CO. (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=756169)

Rigby 06-06-2015 15:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by XShinryuX (Post 11908260)
Well I am just asking someone with experience in editing CO stuff, so no biggie. Asking to confirm something is better than making speculation and making yourself looks like a fool, don't you think so ;) ?

At least I have witness good Monk/Water in action before, I didn't sit on my ass camping some dead server and then come on the forum to make a fool of myself. Go out more from your server, I heard it help to cure ignorance and ineptitude ;)

Pro Tips: I heard Dark/Light have some good water/Monk, you should spend one day off from camping your dead server and go take a look there. It helps.

eu server doesn't really have anything besides a server full of bulkers lol. you're just bad learn to actually test things out yourself and figure it out instead of asking your "Teachers" for answers you lazy bum. Monk Water how good are they? F1-F10 Life Fruit:p:p

BotHunter4Good 06-06-2015 22:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rigby (Post 11908295)
We have a crybaby of the award year here lol. ghost stacking is dumb and if you know what a populated server feels like you'd know but you're a noob probably dead 90% of the time so let me know when you're alive and not in chains m8.

team is team i want interesting fights not 1v1s that **** is stupid lmao ofc a 5 man team will be a 1 man team so make it interesting with actually more players. again if you play in a dead server keep crying i play in a populated server where events last 1hour+ and go onto clan war (oh wait u can't do clan war you have a dead server).

I have great gears and i literally win all matches in a minute i can't stand noobs who take 15minutes per match lmao just like yourself. Especially when I spectate and get cancer from watching people play like complete ass like yourself. Oh dear! :P how can people be this bad in a game where you just rightclick LOL.

ROFL DISONNECTING IS OUR FAULT?! its not our fault that servers get ddosed and attacked and **** and you say its our internet LAL go figure m8 and go implant some chips into your brain pls you so damb you need go doctor check it out plssssssssss. TQ busy making new servers and focusing on multi servers and you say its our fault looooooooooooool :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::

Yes it's clearly it is our fault. And you and I... :-\ I don't know if you would lose against me. So please don't type craps.
Also I don't play in Clan wars... Not interested in silly thing.

Team... Again "NOT EVERYONE WANT TO BE TEAM WITH OTHER PEOPLE" For example... you... They may not want to join in team with you... Clearly you are imbecile fool... you need to start understanding what other people feel and not what you feel... It's like you don't give a damn about other people

So not many people will agree with this.

Also it is on the rules. All Suggestion must have polls in Suggestion Forum "when making suggestion" if you do not know the rules then Moderator might as well just take it down without a warning

Rigby 06-07-2015 21:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by BotHunter4Good (Post 11908327)
Yes it's clearly it is our fault. And you and I... :-\ I don't know if you would lose against me. So please don't type craps.
Also I don't play in Clan wars... Not interested in silly thing.

Team... Again "NOT EVERYONE WANT TO BE TEAM WITH OTHER PEOPLE" For example... you... They may not want to join in team with you... Clearly you are imbecile fool... you need to start understanding what other people feel and not what you feel... It's like you don't give a damn about other people

So not many people will agree with this.

Also it is on the rules. All Suggestion must have polls in Suggestion Forum "when making suggestion" if you do not know the rules then Moderator might as well just take it down without a warning

i don't think i really care since this thread section is most likely not even monitored. i would like to see it but eh not like it would matter. you're too fresh to this game must be your big first year on the game? Anyway stay salty cry baby don't cry about shackle since it's your fault for dying you low bped nub. get shackled m8 have a great day bell-end

BotHunter4Good 06-07-2015 23:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rigby (Post 11908408)
i don't think i really care since this thread section is most likely not even monitored. i would like to see it but eh not like it would matter. you're too fresh to this game must be your big first year on the game? Anyway stay salty cry baby don't cry about shackle since it's your fault for dying you low bped nub. get shackled m8 have a great day bell-end

:-\ clearly you haven't learnt anything since 2005... Are you sure you are from 2005? :-\ look if you don't take the rules seriously. Then there is no point of you doing the thread

Rigby 06-08-2015 01:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by BotHunter4Good (Post 11908411)
:-\ clearly you haven't learnt anything since 2005... Are you sure you are from 2005? :-\ look if you don't take the rules seriously. Then there is no point of you doing the thread

not a retard since 2005, thread mod quit in 2009. it's 2015 boy. calm your **** m8

BotHunter4Good 06-08-2015 01:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rigby (Post 11908417)
not a retard since 2005, thread mod quit in 2009. it's 2015 boy. calm your **** m8

All suggestions MUST have a poll. Suggestions with no polls will be closed and left overnight or deleted on sight, depending on my mood. If closed, that suggestion will be deleted the following day or sent to the Denied sub-section, depending on who does it. Anyone can make a new suggestion with a poll using the same post.

Are we going to break the rules? Just because imbecile fool "You" cannot simply follow by it?

Yes it's maybe 2015. But rules are still Applied.

Promethean 06-08-2015 01:44

Thoughts below:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rigby (Post 11908075)
- Hello, I have been playing co since 2005 and theres just so many things that make the game feel a bit unfair or just broken to me.. Would like some fixes.

- Please read my suggestions, it would mean a lot lol. Would love some support.

===================================

1. Offline TG doesn't work for Guild war. i.e -> If you LOG out inside the Guild War Map you GO to TC.
Agree..

2. To logout or "exit game" it should make you wait 10-20 seconds with a countdown timer cause insta-logging mid combat seems a bit stupid.
Personally don't care about this one. If you fix issue 1, I donít see how insta-logging out will benefit anyone.

3. Make ghost stacking impossible. You know how when we're alive we can't stack unless we "Sit" on them? Ghosts can stack without sitting on them, so we should make ghosts unable to stack. This ruins the Monk's shackling skill.
Disagree. This has always been part of the game and prevents one-side being able to completely lock down and dominate the other side. Some of the best GWs are when you only have one good water and one good STG monk alive and you're trying to revive your whole side.

4. Watching/Spectating Arena matches should only be able to teleport you to spectate if and only if you're located in the Twin City Arena. People abuse this at many places and it's actually a bit broken cause they're not even using it for it's purpose.
Not fussed about this. You just need to be prepared for when they come out of arena.

5. Remove Revive here for Nemesis Tyrant. It's a bit ridiculous when you see idk.. 20 assassins 10 lowbie monks and 10 waters sitting in the same stack under nemesis tyrant waiting for it to have 5% of hp to Revive here and go for the kill. Not only that, after it dies they all slowlyy revive here to delay your looting of the Savage bones. You can't click loot and you can't kill cause of Revive here. Make it so if you click "revive" you get teleported out to Gale Shallow. Only Water Taoists should be able to revive you.
Shackle.

6. Remove Lucky Time "Double Damage Hits" (huge priority) you can also remove the immune to damage It's just really stupid in events and unfair.
Disagree since everyone is 2nd rb these days and therefore anyone can benefit from x2 damage/block.

7. Team based Events should contain 2-5 members and not 1. It is a "team" afterall no? It just makes Events like even more time consuming lol
Sure. I have no issue with this. Not sure it necessarily changes anything. If you have a full +12 beast playing lvl 99 who only puts himself in a team, surely he just joins his noob and splits the same reward two ways rather than just to himself?

8. Dcing in a event shouldn't like you know make you disqualified from a tournament since majority of the DC's come from not the player TQ but mainly YOU. Potentially fixing this may be a good thing.
Fix server stability, yes, but if disconnect didn't make you disqualified from a tournament, I'm not sure how this would then work?

9. This one is personal opinion, I think SOMETIME Alting on horses seems like REALLY unnecessary in certain maps like Capture the Flag. It's like I'm trying to kill people whether they be lowbies or high bped waters its like oh you're chaining me k i gotta ALT pceeeeeeee.
Not fussed

10. MAKE EVENT TIMERS SHORTERRR. Like The first set of "25+" matches 5-8 minutes and the only top 8 or top 3 matches 15minutes. (Haha to people who do multi server events :cool: and this prevents kids from "stalling" out clan war and stalling out with Lucky time (FIX LUCKYTIME PLSSSSS)
Think it's only fair to fire taos to keep the length of events the same as they are currently.
Thanks for making it this far :)

-Rigby

BotHunter4Good 06-08-2015 01:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Promethean (Post 11908424)
Thoughts below:

7. Team based Events should contain 2-5 members and not 1. It is a "team" afterall no? It just makes Events like even more time consuming lol
Sure. I have no issue with this. Not sure it necessarily changes anything. If you have a full +12 beast playing lvl 99 who only puts himself in a team, surely he just joins his noob and splits the same reward two ways rather than just to himself?

So basically it won't change the fact that player will still be doing solo even if they add their own noob in team.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Promethean (Post 11908424)
3. Make ghost stacking impossible. You know how when we're alive we can't stack unless we "Sit" on them? Ghosts can stack without sitting on them, so we should make ghosts unable to stack. This ruins the Monk's shackling skill.
Disagree. This has always been part of the game and prevents one-side being able to completely lock down and dominate the other side. Some of the best GWs are when you only have one good water and one good STG monk alive and you're trying to revive your whole side.

THANK YOU!!!

weapon11 06-08-2015 07:14

1) back button!!!

2) stop client edits

3) fix tao epic skills

4) repeat 1 and 2

there are a few things to add to the list. :D