Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   ninjas and fire taoist is all that matters now. (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=701267)

Federico R 10-07-2010 11:20

ninjas and fire taoist is all that matters now.

since TQ decided to give all players the oportunity to change their reencarnations. most players have decided to make themselve triple ninjas and fire taoists.

why ninja???

simple. they equipt the trojans equipment to a ninja and they use conterkill as their main weapon. since a ninja with full+12 items practically kills any enemy with conterkill they decided to stop using their brain and start using their lame.

why -taoists???

since most players really suck at fb and physical hits they decided to create fire taoists who now have all the possible advantages among caracters. they attack faster limitelessly and from very long distances making it really hard to kill them. and if their BP is higher they'll never be kill on a single hit.

I don't get it what's the point of making 6 different classes if only 2 of them are worth playing?

Jaxx. 10-07-2010 11:33

Ok can we stop with the moaning about ****ing fire taos ?

Durant 10-07-2010 11:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Federico R (Post 11357816)
since TQ decided to give all players the oportunity to change their reencarnations. most players have decided to make themselve triple ninjas and fire taoists.

why ninja???

simple. they equipt the trojans equipment to a ninja and they use conterkill as their main weapon. since a ninja with full+12 items practically kills any enemy with conterkill they decided to stop using their brain and start using their lame.

why -taoists???

since most players really suck at fb and physical hits they decided to create fire taoists who now have all the possible advantages among caracters. they attack faster limitelessly and from very long distances making it really hard to kill them. and if their BP is higher they'll never be kill on a single hit.

I don't get it what's the point of making 6 different classes if only 2 of them are worth playing?

Then either do the same or quit. Complaining about it here wont do any good. The real problem here is player preference. Favored classes became ninja and fires for the population. Fine but you cant blame TQ for that. Other classes exist, just overlooked by 2 classes which seem to be better than the rest.

I am sticking warrior. We have always been the underdawg class. Makes victory for us that much sweeter.

Dandan2 10-07-2010 15:30

i got no problems as a trojan

CrestX 10-07-2010 15:39

i can kill them fine as a tro and theres 2 wars wit +12 shield/armor/ear/helm/spear wit rest +8 rapes the hell out of then even top nins on server get rapeds by em same goes wit fires just takes a bit longer to kill

OptimaL 10-07-2010 16:02

lol the balance of power on this game shifts with every major patch.

warrior has always been the best class to play

Infamous~ 10-07-2010 16:20

Ninjas has always been the best class to play on this game.

shrimp 10-07-2010 20:46

Once there was a time, when it was tro to play. So, whats ya point? :confused:

Ninja was not always the best class to play. There was a time, long ago, they did not exist. Not even heard of as a matter of fact. It was tro all the way. tro tro, water tro, water tro being the best.

Either keep up with the newer stuff, keep your old stuff, smile, get angry or whatever, but get over it and either make a new char or like somene else said here, quit.

ZappinDirty 10-07-2010 20:49

its all about preference

LitasLTL 10-07-2010 23:55

So if you dont like something just get over it or quit. Nice attitude of peoples here. No wonder TQ are the way they are.

Hellfire-demon 10-08-2010 00:06

I'ma just try to adept and have fun how I can. Doesn't mean some ****s arent op and need to be fixed, but just have fun.

Mr. Alex Jones 10-08-2010 00:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Durant (Post 11357836)
Then either do the same or quit. Complaining about it here wont do any good. The real problem here is player preference. Favored classes became ninja and fires for the population. Fine but you cant blame TQ for that. Other classes exist, just overlooked by 2 classes which seem to be better than the rest.

I am sticking warrior. We have always been the underdawg class. Makes victory for us that much sweeter.

A fun game is supposed to have all classes somewhat PvP viable. TQ has failed to do this. They have killed off all other classes bar ninjas and fires. Players are right to *****.

Durant 10-08-2010 03:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Alex Jones (Post 11358292)
A fun game is supposed to have all classes somewhat PvP viable. TQ has failed to do this. They have killed off all other classes bar ninjas and fires. Players are right to *****.

What the hell are you talking about? Your saying Trojans arent PvP viable?

forasha 10-08-2010 03:55

Durant

Didnt you go Dis City Last night?

Infamous~ 10-08-2010 04:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by forasha (Post 11358442)
Durant

I was on the account.

forasha 10-08-2010 04:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Infamous~ (Post 11358452)
I was on the account.

Aint you in my guild then? if so name the guild

Durant 10-08-2010 04:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by forasha (Post 11358442)
Durant

Last night? :confused: I live in est timezone so I went Wednesday night my time (Wed 20:sumting game time). So no, but was their dis last night?

forasha 10-08-2010 04:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Durant (Post 11358465)
Last night? :confused: I live in est timezone so I went Wednesday night my time (Wed 20:sumting game time). So no, but was their dis last night?

Yes 12:00 server time which for me is 8pm in the evening swear your war bounced past me in stage 2, or a name that looked similar.

Your guild is?

Durant 10-08-2010 04:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by forasha (Post 11358468)
Yes 12:00 server time which for me is 8pm in the evening swear your war bounced past me in stage 2, or a name that looked similar.

Your guild is?

Currently running with ToD.

Oh! Forgot my brother said he did some stuff as he has been bored and I let him try out my warrior yesterday so it was possible you saw my avatar, however I wasnt driving at the time. ;)

xxAdamxKremxx 10-08-2010 04:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaxx. (Post 11357829)
Ok can we stop with the moaning about ****ing fire taos ?

He complains about everything since he sucks as a warrior and sucks at english.

EVen if you give him what he wants he still *****es.

I swear i'd think he was egy if it wasn't for his name o.O

forasha 10-08-2010 04:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Durant (Post 11358477)
Currently running with ToD.

Oh! Forgot my brother said he did some stuff as he has been bored and I let him try out my warrior yesterday so it was possible you saw my avatar, however I wasnt driving at the time. ;)

Yah i think i saw the green title for guild
O.Supervisor of MS-13 here lol i would be pk supervisor but finding 134 + chars to kill is hard

*~panda~* 10-08-2010 04:59

keep making threads. its not like there are 5 zillion others about it.

ninjas have been the best class since 2003 =O. although until 2008 they were mainly invisible and had [GM] in their name.

Durant 10-08-2010 05:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrestX (Post 11358045)
i can kill them fine as a tro and theres 2 wars wit +12 shield/armor/ear/helm/spear wit rest +8 rapes the hell out of then even top nins on server get rapeds by em same goes wit fires just takes a bit longer to kill

I missed this post.

I am a warrior with +8 SDG ears (note 1 soc), +8 SDG/STG Armour, a +12 SDG/SDG shield (that I have only on alternate gear when fighting fires and archers since the main weapon atm is a refined club) and a +8 SDG/SDG spear. I only listed the part of my gear that matters here.

Last night I fought this particular fire who was hitting me 2k worth of damage. 2k is a lot I admit but there are some other factors I considerd when I analyzed this:

1. My shield is currently only at level 100. I am at 120 and fought a 120-130 taoist.

2. I could be wrong but I recall right before quiting hearing of lvl 120 earrings? I cant confirm since I havent seen it but if it exists then I dont have it yet.

3. Taoists have that extra job class which reduces m-def for their opponents (Sage). So far I am working on reducing poison damage and wont be working on another class till apot is finished.

4. I have not re-lotted yet so my hp sits around 7k without shield.

So in my analysis, that 2k can still be reduced to anywhere around 1.5k or less and I can still tank those shots from the taoist once I stop being lazy/cheap and upgrade my stuff.

As for the ninja, I have been fighting too many variations of them as it seems everyone and their mother now has tox-fog (hence the reason I chose apoth first). Got to lvl 4 this morning and I am noticing some difference however this I guess isnt the main issue with ninjas. CK is annoying. I admit that however fighting an about equal ninja this morning I got hits of about 2.5k from his ck but triggered by my zapping. Once I stopped and went more towards Speedgun, this became less of a ck battle and the problem became trying to catch up with him. The reason I won, is mainly due to the play style of the player. The more you practice against the other classes, the more you find a pattern and an opportunity to do damage. CK ninjas in particular have one that as a warrior you should take advantage of. Tro ninjas, fight them as you would fight a tro. Not too much difference there.

ZappinDirty 10-08-2010 05:39

why not wear a tao robe and met it up to lvl 115? also wear a bag and met that up :p
anyways i suppose the only thing is annoying is the stun effect w/o stun melee fighters would have more of a chance to fb.

Federico R 10-08-2010 10:43

well I've just played versis a ninja with trojan lv70 armor and full+12 equipment. my +12 spear hits him 5500 and every time conterkill activates he hits me over 7000.

what's the point of fighting a player who doesn't even has to attack in order to win a fight.

can anyone tell me why only the warriors skills have been f@cked up???

Superman is totally useless in pk for warriors.
Reflect was supose to reflect the total attacked received but it one does 1700.

but fug is still inflicting the total damage as when it started

and conterkill hasn't been reduced at all.

Durant 10-08-2010 10:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Federico R (Post 11358800)
well I've just played versis a ninja with trojan lv70 armor and full+12 equipment. my +12 spear hits him 5500 and every time conterkill activates he hits me over 7000.

what's the point of fighting a player who doesn't even has to attack in order to win a fight.

Here is a question for you: Why dont you instead, make your +6 Blade into a +12 one instead and see if you still have the same outcome. I am sure you will be singing a different tune.

mistressyesumes 10-08-2010 10:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Durant (Post 11358524)
I missed this post.

I am a warrior with +8 SDG ears (note 1 soc), +8 SDG/STG Armour, a +12 SDG/SDG shield (that I have only on alternate gear when fighting fires and archers since the main weapon atm is a refined club) and a +8 SDG/SDG spear. I only listed the part of my gear that matters here.

Last night I fought this particular fire who was hitting me 2k worth of damage. 2k is a lot I admit but there are some other factors I considerd when I analyzed this:

[list=1][*]My shield is currently only at level 100. I am at 120 and fought a 120-130 taoist.

[*]I could be wrong but I recall right before quiting hearing of lvl 120 earrings? I cant confirm since I havent seen it but if it exists then I dont have it yet.

[*]Taoists have that extra job class which reduces m-def for their opponents (Sage). So far I am working on reducing poison damage and wont be working on another class till apot is finished.

[*]I have not re-lotted yet so my hp sits around 7k without shield.[/LIST]

So in my analysis, that 2k can still be reduced to anywhere around 1.5k or less and I can still tank those shots from the taoist once I stop being lazy/cheap and upgrade my stuff.

As for the ninja, I have been fighting too many variations of them as it seems everyone and their mother now has tox-fog (hence the reason I chose apoth first). Got to lvl 4 this morning and I am noticing some difference however this I guess isnt the main issue with ninjas. CK is annoying. I admit that however fighting an about equal ninja this morning I got hits of about 2.5k from his ck but triggered by my zapping. Once I stopped and went more towards Speedgun, this became less of a ck battle and the problem became trying to catch up with him. The reason I won, is mainly due to the play style of the player. The more you practice against the other classes, the more you find a pattern and an opportunity to do damage. CK ninjas in particular have one that as a warrior you should take advantage of. Tro ninjas, fight them as you would fight a tro. Not too much difference there.

How the hell would you know that? What kind of warrior takes there shield off?

*~panda~* 10-08-2010 10:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Federico R (Post 11358800)

just saying, if you got breakthrough activating with that speedgun hit, he'd be taking over 20k damage.

up your breakthrough?

Sketchy 10-08-2010 10:58

It can be nearly impossible to kill a fire as a tro, they teleport all over the place because of the midair nado ****... Can't place a SS for them to land on if they are all over your screen.

Ninjas I don't have much of a problem with, they aren't very hard to kill unless they are TFB botting (which is basically what 70% of the ninjas on my server do).

That whole "take-away-stam-when-you-get-zapped" **** needs to be taken out. Some sort of casting time or aiming system should be implemented so that fires and zapping takes at least a little skill.

Durant 10-08-2010 11:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by mistressyesumes (Post 11358820)
How the hell would you know that? What kind of warrior takes there shield off?

The one that has a ****ty 1hander weapon. Keep in mind my current warrior is wat-war-war.

Quote:

Originally Posted by *~panda~* (Post 11358823)
just saying, if you got breakthrough activating with that speedgun hit, he'd be taking over 20k damage.

up your breakthrough?

I think he was fighting someone with a more powerful tower than him. His complaints for the most part is that he cant take out the server's "monsters" (my nickname for players with full +12's)

mistressyesumes 10-08-2010 11:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Durant (Post 11358834)
The one that has a ****ty 1hander weapon. Keep in mind my current warrior is wat-war-war.

I think he was fighting someone with a more powerful tower than him. His complaints for the most part is that he cant take out the server's "monsters" (my nickname for players with full +12's)

So you use a 2 hand? Ewwwww get skill it helps so you don't gotta be a defense tao.

Durant 10-08-2010 11:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by mistressyesumes (Post 11358839)
So you use a 2 hand? Ewwwww get skill it helps so you don't gotta be a defense tao.

lol there is some skill with 2handers ya know...

Besides I am not a defense tao. I cant do support worth **** hence the reason why I dont play my war-war-wat (biggest regret). Trust me though, once this new guy goes pure, people are gonna have to watch out.

Mr. Alex Jones 10-08-2010 11:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Durant (Post 11358418)
What the hell are you talking about? Your saying Trojans arent PvP viable?

Correct.

Anything a tro can do a ninja can do better. Except herc.

So you're an idiot if you think there is any reason to go tro other than herc.

Oh, and spirit heal. :)

Hellfire-demon 10-08-2010 12:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Alex Jones (Post 11358877)
Correct.

Just the idea behind having an old school tro si enough for me :o

Screw ninjas, screw rational thinking, I don't give a **** :]

Durant 10-08-2010 13:40

Quote:

Correct.

Umm what the hell are you talking about. Those were always the two reasons to go Trojan. What did you think it was for? Reflect? :rolleyes:

Mr. Alex Jones 10-08-2010 14:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Durant (Post 11358921)
Umm what the hell are you talking about. Those were always the two reasons to go Trojan. What did you think it was for? Reflect? :rolleyes:

Tros could tank nado long enough to do some damage back.

But not anymore.

You never played tro before, bro?

*~panda~* 10-08-2010 14:55

Quote:

Correct.

lol you missed the "tro's get a hp bonus" part.

come to classic. you'll see why there are trojans :rolleyes:

Yougotflagged 10-08-2010 15:21

tro scenerios

both can 1 hit
tro v nin = win for tro

fire 3+ hits:tro 1 hits
tro v fire = win for tro

fire 2 hits:tro 1 hits
tro v fire = win for fire

tro vs else= win for tro

Tq needs to fix the fkey potting
That will be all.

Mr. Alex Jones 10-08-2010 16:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by *~panda~* (Post 11358946)
lol you missed the "tro's get a hp bonus" part.

come to classic. you'll see why there are trojans :rolleyes:

That was true before. But now after 2nd rb, gourds, taos with 20k HP, taos hitting 3k-7k dmg, ninjas having almost as much HP as tros, things have changed, brah.

*~panda~* 10-08-2010 16:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yougotflagged (Post 11358969)
tro scenerios

both can 1 hit
tro v nin = win for tro

fire 3+ hits:tro 1 hits
tro v fire = win for tro

fire 2 hits:tro 1 hits
tro v fire = win for fire

tro vs else= win for tro

Tq needs to fix the fkey potting
That will be all.

potting aint broken. Just put it over 2 fkeys and rapidly tap em. pots even faster then before.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Alex Jones (Post 11358989)
That was true before. But now after 2nd rb, gourds, taos with 20k HP, taos hitting 3k-7k dmg, ninjas having almost as much HP as tros, things have changed, brah.

you aren't gangster so stop replying with "brah". unless you mean the thing that women wear to hold their boobs up. that is indeed a bra.

and even if fires get 20k hp, a same geared trojan would fb for 21k with stig. gourds always were around.

If I one hit the fire, I'd pwn the fire with a tro.